jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Fall 2016   Winter 2017   Spring 2017   Summer 2017  
V6 Super Gallery+Non Fan girl Friendly
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 384, 385, 386 ... 389, 390, 391  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akakage



Joined: 23 Apr 2003
Posts: 9069
Location: Neverland

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm only one of the moderators. To compile drama by the seasons is the job of the admin, I don't have the means to do that.

Maybe Genma, the admin, is busy but you can pm him to ask about this.

At the moment only I do the updating in between my busy days at work hence that's why sometimes I could not keep up with all those floods of dramas by the season, especially the Special dramas.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
monta



Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Posts: 4111
Location: nowhere
Country: Indonesia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:
I'm only one of the moderators. To compile drama by the seasons is the job of the admin, I don't have the means to do that.

Maybe Genma, the admin, is busy but you can pm him to ask about this.

At the moment only I do the updating in between my busy days at work hence that's why sometimes I could not keep up with all those floods of dramas by the season, especially the Special dramas.


ahh... naruhodo. i never knew that Beaten . guess genma's busy right now

hehe
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
valle



Joined: 10 May 2003
Posts: 564
Location: belgium
Country: Belgium

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gosh gosh gosh

お友達、本当に久しぶりだった!!!!!
haha maybe nobody remembers me even anymore ^^
I don't know, i was surfing and ended up here suddenly Bonk

It was your B-day Aka??Happy birthday!!Hiep hiep hurayy!! Bow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Akakage



Joined: 23 Apr 2003
Posts: 9069
Location: Neverland

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

valle wrote:
gosh gosh gosh

お友達、本当に久しぶりだった!!!!!
haha maybe nobody remembers me even anymore ^^
I don't know, i was surfing and ended up here suddenly Bonk

It was your B-day Aka??Happy birthday!!Hiep hiep hurayy!! Bow


OHMG..Valle? It's been ages!!! Hug

It's been a long time and thanks for the birthday wish XD

PS:I've not logged on this site as much as I used to be Beaten
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pcmodem



Joined: 30 Jan 2004
Posts: 2247
Location: SF Bay Area
Country: United States

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:


OHMG..Valle? It's been ages!!! Hug

It's been a long time and thanks for the birthday wish XD

PS:I've not logged on this site as much as I used to be Beaten



Aka-chan! Shocked

Where have you been? Hug
-PCM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rinrin



Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Posts: 4012
Location: Honolulu, HI
Country: United States

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Aka! Glad to see you're still alive!! Mr Green

AND VALLE!!!! Shocked

Hontouni ohisashiburi!!! glomp

Hi to you too PCM!! I hardly see you around too! Sad

Sheesh! I really gotta make more time to come here. I miss everybody and RL is trying to give me a stroke! Bang Head
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Akakage



Joined: 23 Apr 2003
Posts: 9069
Location: Neverland

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey PCM Hug

I've been too busy with my work life ..move job and more responsibility hence I have not as much time as I used to be to come here regularly.

Rinrin, I think we're on the same boat XD hahaha..

Don't ge the wrong idea of not loving V6 anymore. I still do and try to keep myself updated with what's going on. I also bought Marie Claire Dec. 2006 edition..OHMG..talk about Junichi Okada..he's just TOO HOT in that mag and it made me drool Beaten
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nermal



Joined: 25 Dec 2003
Posts: 182
Location: Tokyo
Country: Japan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aka, I hope you had a chance to watch this month`s Shounen Club Premium. The talk guest was Sakamoto... looking damn hot as always... and you can bet he and Taichi were talking about old times! It was soooo cute! ^^ Loved his comments about the other members! ^^

Valle, that`s a nick I haven`t seen around in a long time too! ^^ Welcome back!! ^^


So a little over a month left before I go see Ken`s stage play, before that I`m going to see Endless Shock (twice) next month. I know it`s not even V6 related, nor do I love Koichi, but it`s bound to be somewhat interesting, right? XD


Oh and I hope you guys saw V6`s new PV of HONEY BEAT. LOVE!!! In love

I love the fact they decided to make a song to encourage students. It does tie up very well with Gakkou e Ikou`s moto. Speaking of Gakkou, am I the only one who misses Ide-kun? XD Remember the guy they found early 2005 that wanted to be a weatherman and completely turned down going to interview Tom Cruise but still landed a role as a voice actor in Chicken Little? XD God they should have put him in the credits back them, the kid was hilarious. Although last week`s Gakkou was good, finally something else than Ballet or Dancing.... they need... new topics!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
monta



Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Posts: 4111
Location: nowhere
Country: Indonesia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rinrin wrote:
Hey Aka! Glad to see you're still alive!! Mr Green


what was this supposed to mean?? Die Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rinrin



Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Posts: 4012
Location: Honolulu, HI
Country: United States

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:
Hey PCM Hug

I've been too busy with my work life ..move job and more responsibility hence I have not as much time as I used to be to come here regularly.


You changed job? How is the new environment? At least you moved on, I'm still stuck in the same place! Grumble

Gosh Nermal you are sooooo lucky! Urayamshii yo maji de! You're gonna tell us about it in your LJ right? I'm looking forward to it!

I got to hear some of the new song & I think it sounds really good. Can't wait to get it and I've already got my copy saved at the local bookstore here!


@Monta:

It's a joke. Aka and I haven't seen each other for a really loooooooooong time since we've both been busy with work. Sweat
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Akakage



Joined: 23 Apr 2003
Posts: 9069
Location: Neverland

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nermal wrote:
Aka, I hope you had a chance to watch this month`s Shounen Club Premium. The talk guest was Sakamoto... looking damn hot as always... and you can bet he and Taichi were talking about old times! It was soooo cute! ^^ Loved his comments about the other members! ^^


hell yeah I did watch that coz I can receive NHK. I love how he commented on each of members too and how Taichi and Sakamoto went OHMG..how can Okada can be so gorgeous now gay~ roflmao..that's priceless

@Rinrin...yes, I moved job and it's a lot better than before, in terms of everything..hehehehe..Finally I can stop complaining abt my old job XD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nermal



Joined: 25 Dec 2003
Posts: 182
Location: Tokyo
Country: Japan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:


hell yeah I did watch that coz I can receive NHK. I love how he commented on each of members too and how Taichi and Sakamoto went OHMG..how can Okada can be so gorgeous now gay~ roflmao..that's priceless

@Rinrin...yes, I moved job and it's a lot better than before, in terms of everything..hehehehe..Finally I can stop complaining abt my old job XD


Plus you get to pay for your co-workers food! XD hahahah sorry I just remembered that bit. Laughed my head off when I read it in your blog last week.

Didn`t know you could get NHK cable. I don`t even get it here since I don`t have cable TV. Too expansive for not much. In Japan, the only other advantage to having cable is being able to see American channels... which I wouldn`t watch anyway.


AHHHHHH 1 more week until Shock.. I`m thinking of doing something evil so that Yone will notice I am there and flip out! XD hahaha haven`t seen him in ages, would want him to get a shock.. XD


BTW, love you Kat-chan avi! ^^ Always reminds me of Nagano`s dream truck drive with him going "Fuzakenna yo!" hahaha memories.. ^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Akakage



Joined: 23 Apr 2003
Posts: 9069
Location: Neverland

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nermal wrote:


Plus you get to pay for your co-workers food! XD hahahah sorry I just remembered that bit. Laughed my head off when I read it in your blog last week.


rofl well at least he's cute. Jeez I cannot forget how embarrassed he looked when he opened his wallet and went "WTF"..empty wallet.

Quote:
Didn`t know you could get NHK cable. I don`t even get it here since I don`t have cable TV. Too expansive for not much. In Japan, the only other advantage to having cable is being able to see American channels... which I wouldn`t watch anyway.


That's the only Japanese TV that I can get. NHK world mostly is full of srs stuff except on Saturday and Sunday. The rest is just like Educational program and some news (I need more J-pop trash culture..please..)


Quote:
AHHHHHH 1 more week until Shock.. I`m thinking of doing something evil so that Yone will notice I am there and flip out! XD hahaha haven`t seen him in ages, would want him to get a shock.. XD


BTW, love you Kat-chan avi! ^^ Always reminds me of Nagano`s dream truck drive with him going "Fuzakenna yo!" hahaha memories.. ^^


You're going to see DK's Endless Shock? hahaha..I should try to buy one of the DVD and watch his show.

ohmg..I haven't seen that GeI truck episode..XD grrr...Anything with Katchan got pissed or angry is priceless. Beaten
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nermal



Joined: 25 Dec 2003
Posts: 182
Location: Tokyo
Country: Japan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:


ohmg..I haven't seen that GeI truck episode..XD grrr...Anything with Katchan got pissed or angry is priceless. Beaten



EH?????????? Remind me to send it to you later... it`s from what... 2years back now but shit that was hilarious! Kat-chan really was pissed at Nagano! XD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Akakage



Joined: 23 Apr 2003
Posts: 9069
Location: Neverland

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nermal wrote:



EH?????????? Remind me to send it to you later... it`s from what... 2years back now but shit that was hilarious! Kat-chan really was pissed at Nagano! XD


Srsly..yes..I've not seen it. No hurry, Em, just take your time. I'll pm you and beg you for to upload that episode for me..XD or maybe seed it at jpopsuki Beaten
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iem



Joined: 23 Jun 2005
Posts: 59


PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everyone... just wanted to drop by and say 'happy valentine's day' it's been so long since i've been here. hope all is going well!!!*hugs*

Big Grin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jhikari



Joined: 10 Jun 2006
Posts: 113
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Country: United States

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi im helping my friend find music. can someone help me by uploading these songs if you happen to have them onegaishimasu?!

- Darling
- Good Day
- Honey Beat
- Arigatou no Uta
- Meijurushi no Kioku

DOMO !!!!!! Fingers crossed
_________________

Site Dedicated to T&T - http://jhikari.livejournal.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
monta



Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Posts: 4111
Location: nowhere
Country: Indonesia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GO MORITA !!!

Beaten
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nermal



Joined: 25 Dec 2003
Posts: 182
Location: Tokyo
Country: Japan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No posts since Go's Birthday??? artrgh..... this is being deserted again! -_-


Anyways wanted to give a heads up I reviewed (shortly) Ken`s Stage play in my blog.

Ken seems to be requested for the same patterns of roles lately making me feels a little uneasy. His role this time was very similar to his last year. Except that his stage play last year had much more potential than this one.


Anyways, I didn`t hate it but didn`t love it either. I am very... neutrasl about this play. The eye candy of Ken though was nice! ^^


Next up is "No Man's Land" in June. I was lucky and got tickets for 2 different days! Weehee!! ^^ Let`s hope we get good seats! ^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
kyouki



Joined: 14 Nov 2003
Posts: 526
Location: Asia

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*bump*

saw V6 in music station recently.. okada is so kakkoi.. btw, i just realised in his profile, he weighs 46 kg ONLY.. ???? seriously?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 384, 385, 386 ... 389, 390, 391  Next
Page 385 of 391

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum