jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Mukodono
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kazuichikun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mvc wrote:
Just finished watching this series. I enjoyed this drama so much! It was funny and touching at the same time. It kinda felt like it was a combination of GTO, Hotman, and Karekano. Smile Once again Takeuchi Yuko shines. She hasn't disappointed me in any drama I've seen. Also all the sisters were pretty damn good looking. hehe

Applaud Google .....yuko takeuchi is hot...idk why, but she kind of reminds of matsu takako sometimes... Crazy Crazy
mvc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kazuichikun wrote:

Applaud Google .....yuko takeuchi is hot...idk why, but she kind of reminds of matsu takako sometimes... Crazy Crazy

Maybe cuz they're both super-cute. Big Grin I don't really see the resemblance though. I loved when Sakura was acting all cute with Yuichiro. That was so funny. ^^
kazuichikun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mvc wrote:

Maybe cuz they're both super-cute. Big Grin I don't really see the resemblance though. I loved when Sakura was acting all cute with Yuichiro. That was so funny. ^^

haha, thats probably true....yea, great...when sakura did all that cutesy stuff...makes u want to hug her...haha
Aireedhelien

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is this drama subbed i mean english subs
Furutaimkira

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Which One Is Better The Old Mukodono Or Mukodono 2003? Reply with quote Back to top

I want u guys opinion on these two Dorama........
Furutaimkira

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'm sorry....the second poll option is mukodono 2003... Bonk
deleted_user

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure, but I think there were thread like this before. but maybe I'm wrong.
I didn't vote because I can't make my mind which one is better. Both are good in different ways.

For me, the old one is more dramatic and a good choice for a drama lover. While the second one is funnier and cornier. So for a good crying drama (it's not that sad, I know ^^Wink I prefer the first one. The second one is for a good laugh. The conclusion, I love both!
mvc

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zaza_tk87 wrote:
I'm not sure, but I think there were thread like this before. but maybe I'm wrong.
I didn't vote because I can't make my mind which one is better. Both are good in different ways.

For me, the old one is more dramatic and a good choice for a drama lover. While the second one is funnier and cornier. So for a good crying drama (it's not that sad, I know ^^Wink I prefer the first one. The second one is for a good laugh. The conclusion, I love both!

I've only watched the first one so far (still looking for the new one), but like you said, Mukodono is a great example of a good sad drama. One of the reasons I like Japanese dramas over Korean dramas is that there can be sad moments without someone getting cancer. Bleah That being said, most of the JDrama I watch isn't romance so that might also figure into it. Bleah
deleted_user

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mvc wrote:

One of the reasons I like Japanese dramas over Korean dramas is that there can be sad moments without someone getting cancer.

well said ... hehe
NihonDaisuki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mvc wrote:

I've only watched the first one so far (still looking for the new one), but like you said, Mukodono is a great example of a good sad drama. One of the reasons I like Japanese dramas over Korean dramas is that there can be sad moments without someone getting cancer. Bleah That being said, most of the JDrama I watch isn't romance so that might also figure into it. Bleah

i second this! Applaud Applaud
emiko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zaza_tk87 wrote:

Yeah same here. Can't decide which to vote because I like both.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Doramafan113

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am still waiting to see Mukodono 2003. I really want to see it though.
munna

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i like Mukodono more tahan Mukodono 2003
Yuko & Tomoya look cute together
williu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ditto on that! I want to see the 2003 version too!
pcmodem

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just finished the first 6 episodes, it's fast paced and amusing.

Like a cross between Sutaa no Koi and Otousan, because Nagase plays a pop-star (ala Sutaa no Koi) whose life revolves around his wife's family (father, wife, 3 sisters, just like Otousan).
-PCM
Eve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DragonSpirit164 wrote:
Yuichiro had an accident and ended up in hospital. Sakura was visiting her dad and went into Yuichiro's room by accident. That's how they met.

Sakura and Yuichiro then dated for 6 months before he proposed. But her dad wouldn't let him marry her because he's a pop star and thus Yuichiro volunteered to marry into the Akai family (i.e take the surname of Akai) and move in with them to show his sincerity to Sakura.

This is all off the top of my head ... Sweat

Trade Or Distro its all good! Mr Green

Actually, to be precise Yuichiro did not have exactly an accident. He was suffering from hemmoroids as was Sakura's father. They met in a hospital that treated that sort of problem specifically so he was super embarrassed.

Check out my drama trade list: OMG http://www.freewebs.com/evendrama/
pcmodem

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eve wrote:

Trade Or Distro its all good! Mr Green

Actually, to be precise Yuichiro did not have exactly an accident. He was suffering from hemmoroids as was Sakura's father. They met in a hospital that treated that sort of problem specifically so he was super embarrassed.

Yeah, that was a pretty hilarious introduction, ne? hehe
-PCM
snell

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm... Does anyone know where to get this series? Btw issit subbed? Bonk
Azumi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EDIT: Sorry it was on JEM with english subs, but I think no body it's sharing it.
It's sometimes displayed as my husband
TempestRider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nut after watching mukodono, i became an instant fan of tomoya..he was really funny, i love his acting..i just wish i could meet him soon, or maybe someday he will come over to the Philipines for a show (I wish!).. Muack i could watch this series over and over without getting tired of it,, i love his song too w00t!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: