jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Video Games/Gaming/etc.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 198, 199, 200  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarKchylD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:43 pm    Post subject: Video Games/Gaming/etc. Reply with quote Back to top

have u guys been playing any games lately ?

the latest game that i was playing was Warcraft 3 : Frozen Throne

how about u ppl ?
:::hALuCin8:::

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Warcraft 3 : Frozen Throne...my brother LOVES that game!

As for me, I haven't been playing much lately...but the latest I've played:

SSX Tricky...and
...Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Mr Green
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

erm..
not a gamer
but the previous game that i've played is some taiwanese game..
Shen Zhou..
it's something like diablo..but it's in chinese

guess what
i cant even read a single chinese word(except for those interesting ones..like my name Bleah ..kimurakun's name etc)
i'm all the while walking blindly in there..
Mr Green
n every month has to pay RM30++
shiakz..
played for 3months..
then stopped
Sweat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
windrider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

super robot wars R on gameboy advance

looking forward to winning eleven 7 on ps2.... and super robot wars D and sword of mana on gba
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

not a gamer...WAY MORE INTO JDORAMA...but i've been playing silent hill2...waiting for SILENT HILL3 whooooo...i love those games..sooo scary

anyway that....and i play at my arcade ALOT..street fighter 4 ever
THIRD STRIKE RULES!!!! Drooling

Last edited by lovelessemotion on Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:17 am; edited 2 times in total
winterwish

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

erm... been playing midnight club 2 and splinter cell.. cant wait for Need For Speed - underground. Illegal street racing.. love it Sweat
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
arnel98

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rise of Nations for me Bleah
Ren

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have been playing Xeno Saga off and on for the past 4 months. Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne and Knight of the Old Republic.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Evilryu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well I'm a big shooter fan and my current favs are "R Type Final" and "Rockman X7" both for PS2.
Oh and lovelessemotion I like Street Fighter a lot as well and just a remark on the side:

"I'm a master when it comes to playing Street Fighter!"

(Just look at my name and you'll see that I'm a big fan)
kouru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

now i'm playing command and conquer- general. it's quite intresting. Wink
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

uhmm i play sims and nancy drew Sweat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
windrider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ren wrote:
I have been playing Xeno Saga off and on for the past 4 months. Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne and Knight of the Old Republic.

how do u manage to play xenosaga... for 4 months??
Pemu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Got loads of unplayed RPGs such as FFX, Chrono Cross, Valkyrie Profile, FFIV-VI etc.. Bought em a few years ago and still haven't played.

I buy new games once in a while but I don't play em, weird. I always say I'll play the games sometimes when I have time. During this summer holiday, still not played none hehe I guess jdramas keep me occupied Bleah

Currently playin Virtua Fighter Evolution for ps2 Applaud
A superb game!!! Must master all the characters! The game is so ADDICTIVE when the versus mode is played against skillful players!!!!
a VF-session is held in a few weeks, just a small gatherin among VF players Smile Too lazy to practice for the session.
I've been in the VF scene since the 1st VF arcade was around.
Bring it on!

"I-Can't-wait-to-play!" games are next GTA installment and Metal Gear Solid 3 Drooling
winterwish

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*sigh* everyone got PS2 now.. still cant afford it. heh Mr Green ...

what's the hottes game for PC now eh? wanna try it out. I heard Half-life 2 is coming and also tony hawk pro skater 4. Both for PC if im not mistaken..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
:::hALuCin8:::

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:
Metal Gear Solid 3

Cool!
Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How about Winning Eleven 7 guys???? Nut
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Xrookie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

- Rise of Nation (PC) -seldom, but the only pc game I play now.
- Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution (PS2 & Arcade) -always Lovey Eyes
I wish I have more time to play. Now I have to concentrate on my studies.
Hi Pemu. Great to see another gamer who appreciate games like VF4evo. It has so much depth in it. Right now I am a Goh, Brad and mainly Lion player. My Akira sucks too much. I can't perform Dragon Lance thing and the Knee accurately Sad
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Evilryu wrote:
Well I'm a big shooter fan and my current favs are "R Type Final" and "Rockman X7" both for PS2.
Oh and lovelessemotion I like Street Fighter a lot as well and just a remark on the side:

"I'm a master when it comes to playing Street Fighter!"

(Just look at my name and you'll see that I'm a big fan)

what?.....dude i should play ya on third srtike...(i'll whoop ya with necro and twelve!) BTW u live in berlin? are ya going to evolution2003?...i live right byhere in L.A. so i'm gonna go i'm gonna take my 27" tv.!

anyway is rise of nations anygood?.....i played empire earth and it was alright..(but starcraft is still KING...warcraft 3 didn't do it for me sorry Beaten )

oh and mich i know what ya mean....i KNOW ALOT OF GIRLS who play a hella lot of the SIMS!!!! i mean they play that game 24/7!!!!!

Nut
Pemu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Xrookie wrote:

Hi Pemu. Great to see another gamer who appreciate games like VF4evo. It has so much depth in it. Right now I am a Goh, Brad and mainly Lion player. My Akira sucks too much. I can't perform Dragon Lance thing and the Knee accurately Sad

Glad to hear there is a VF player on jdorama.com Smile Maybe we'll have a match somday;)

Evo at home and arcades, hehe. Practice and learn from the mistakes at home. Beat the opponents at the arcades hehe Quite pricey, hehe. I used play VF a lot at the arcade in the centre. Since the console business has eaten the arcade business, nearly all the arcade operators have closed the their business which is very unfortunate Sad
I loved the arcade scene, meetiin ppl, playin against em, havin good time. Nowadays it does not exist.

I try to play with all the characters. Not into Shun, Pai and Lau. Maybe I'll practice someday. Currently playin with Akira, Sarah, Aoi, Wolf, Goh, Jacky and Lion.

Akira is a very poweful character. Elbows are his best moves. I have noticed my ascii stick has worn down since I started playin with Akira hehe I Can perform all Akira's moves except the bloody knee!!! Totally impossible with my ascii. "one frame thingy" Mad

Aoi is my personal fave. She's lovely, a traditional japanese girl who does not exists nowadays in Japan. an Ideal japanese girl.
She can counter 98% of the moves! some news moves added! "stomach slice", pretty handy when it hits as counter!

Goh is a wonderful addition to the game. A throw-based character. I love his winnin pose where he stomps on a opponent and finally kicks him, *LOL*

As for Brad. Haven't played much of him. Hehe, a weird name he has, "Brad" for being Italian hehe I know he's a real powerhouse, simple combos consume lifebar nicely.

Can't wait to teach the guys at the session! hehe! *being over confident* May revenge itself for being over confident, *LOL*
m0el

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i love winning eleven is PS
but i like PC-game more.
GTA vice city is pretty good and the new warcraft expansion is awesome Applaud

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 1 of 200

Jump to: