jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Mukodono
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
richemon25

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

can someone explain how to use torrent files?
thx
:::hALuCin8:::

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can learn BT from this thread: Smile

http://www.jdorama.com/viewtopic_1095.htm
Dio

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 1:38 am    Post subject: My_husband Reply with quote Back to top

anyone here that have downloaded my_husband 09 from... http://encodes.free.fr/genre.php?type=jdrama ... if you have can you plz upload it... plzzz i want it i need it... plzzz... im going Crazy

ps.. hi all im new here,, im 16 and i live in sweden. im a guy and im not gay =P
gama1984

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 9:20 pm    Post subject: question about ep6 of my husband Reply with quote Back to top

i downloaded the file from jem but i'm not sure if this problem is only occuring with me but the file seems a bit corrupted. i play it and i hear the audio and see the video but then most of the time the video is blocked with this bright white light. does this problem happen to anyone else?
Ren

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't have that problem, maybe it is a codec problem?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
valle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: question about ep6 of my husband Reply with quote Back to top

gama1984 wrote:
i downloaded the file from jem but i'm not sure if this problem is only occuring with me but the file seems a bit corrupted. i play it and i hear the audio and see the video but then most of the time the video is blocked with this bright white light. does this problem happen to anyone else?

did you dl the whole file?cause if it's not 100% fully dl,that happens sometimes
gama1984

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Applaud hehehe you're right i forgot to download the entire file itw as 99.9% done hehhe..
does anyone know if ep11 is out ? cause i can't find the link.
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: My_husband Reply with quote Back to top

Dio wrote:
ps.. hi all im new here,, im 16 and i live in sweden. im a guy and im not gay =P

its weird that ya had to put "and i'm not gay" on there....but whatever

hang on let me see if i still have it......

i'll open up the torrent now
gama1984

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh yeah who has ep11 of my husband.. : / i don't know where to download it.
lala81

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Its not out yet. Prob by tom there will be seeds available liaoz Big Grin
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: My_husband Reply with quote Back to top

Dio wrote:

lol rofl
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pemu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: My_husband Reply with quote Back to top

Dio wrote:

Hehe! "All Swedes are gay" and "Chicks are uber hot!" sayings are quite common where I live and vice versa in Sweden. There are as many gay ppl as in both countries. There is nothin wrong being gay Smile
Pemu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gama1984 wrote:
oh yeah who has ep11 of my husband.. : / i don't know where to download it.
It's was on distro yesterday on Jem's Bittorrent site.
gama1984

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thx for the reply lol... had a blackout so couldn't go oonline to check it out Sad can't download now cause later there will be another blackout aii.
Bedi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey I liked the butterfly on that page very much Hug

did you try to get it over IRC or DC? just 4 the case that you cant get it about bt anymore...
ll_angel86

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Mukodono! Reply with quote Back to top

I need some help regarding the first episode of this series.I missed it so can someone plz explain to me how did Sakura and Yuichiro meet each other and why is he staying with her family?
thanks. Big Grin
DragonSpirit164

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yuichiro had an accident and ended up in hospital. Sakura was visiting her dad and went into Yuichiro's room by accident. That's how they met.

Sakura and Yuichiro then dated for 6 months before he proposed. But her dad wouldn't let him marry her because he's a pop star and thus Yuichiro volunteered to marry into the Akai family (i.e take the surname of Akai) and move in with them to show his sincerity to Sakura.

This is all off the top of my head ... Sweat
eien Bussan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DragonSpirit164 wrote:
Yuichiro had an accident and ended up in hospital. Sakura was visiting her dad and went into Yuichiro's room by accident. That's how they met.

To be more specific, Yuichiro actuall had a bad case of the piles...lol Naturally, he had to keep the real reason a secret from his fans.
aquarius*star*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, it was Arai Satsuki who had suggested that Yuichiro to get married into the family.. lolx... poor guy... but he still is happy about it!

BTW, if you wanna hv more details on the whole plot, you can visit this place :
http://www.doramachip.tripod.com/muko

[ATTN: the page contains spoilers, as it is a summary of every episode of mukodono available, so if ya dun wanna know b4 u watched it, u better not visit it.. i know that if it's me, i'll drooooolll non-stop for it and would not be able to stop myself from clicking the evil urls.. muahahaha... ]

dunno whether it still works or not, the last time i visited was last year and it has a few episode summaries of the original mukodono. The other ones were still not finished yet.
ll_angel86

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for replying.

after watching this drama, i like Nagase Tomoya.
Can someone plz give me some good websites with his information and pictures?
Thanks. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: