jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Koda Kumi
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nhonzin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject: Koda Kumi Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone can post all her pics??

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is this girl an actress???
noodlefreak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
Is this girl an actress???

i dont kno if she's an actress...
but i kno that she's a singer.
i think she sang the songs for final fantasy x2 (real emotion, sen no kotoba)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nhonzin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why anyone post some all her pics^_^??
I'm finding all her pics
She's looking sexy Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

noodlefreak wrote:
i dont kno if she's an actress...

If she isn't, the mods are gonna zap this thread...
Akakage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok..I will keep this thread alive so long as there's some discussion in it. I will not allow SPAMMING. Numerous of time I've made a statement that "Spamming is a Crime" so I will keep an eye on this thread. There must be at least some discussion not just posting pics. Bandwith is expensive please be considerate.

@Nhozin, you're the topic starter so please don't just post pics only. Why not make a discussion about the artiste too? Do you understand my english?
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

why dont you move this to the j-ent section? its more suitable there.. so far shes doing good with her music, plus i think shes sexy Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here is some Koda Kumi info. Her official website is http://avexnet.or.jp/koda/, but only in Japanese. She actually had a very small role in the Cutey Honeey movie, so technically she's an actress I guess. She also did the theme song for the movie. Since she did the music in ffx-2 I have been following her. I have seen most of her PV's, they can be quite sexy. Naughty She actually is doing a live performance at the KamikazeCon in Houston on Sunday March 27th. w00t!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nhonzin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you know some site have all her pics,you can give me some site??
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Roppongi04

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, I never can find much on koda kumi.
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

u can, u just have to add some foreign languages in your google

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you^^She's soo old in her year old(1982)
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

not really, shes younger than me ^^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the dress she wore at the MTV ViMA's Japan.
Nhonzin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's her pic,I look at she's bad o_O
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Roppongi04 wrote:
Here is some Koda Kumi info. Her official website is http://avexnet.or.jp/koda/, but only in Japanese. She actually had a very small role in the Cutey Honeey movie, so technically she's an actress I guess. She also did the theme song for the movie. Since she did the music in ffx-2 I have been following her. I have seen most of her PV's, they can be quite sexy. Naughty She actually is doing a live performance at the KamikazeCon in Houston on Sunday March 27th. w00t!
ive been following her as well, i got all her albums, her PVs, saw her performance in texas last year, and met her too.. i still dont see her as an actress even if she did a small role, seems like shes focusing her career more into music, even if you ask people around, they recognize her from her music accomplishments, not by voice/acting.
though she did the voice of Yuna from (ff x-2), but shes more suitable in the j-ent section. =T

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i agree, I don't think of her as an actress either. i was just saying that she technically could be called an actress. but ya, j ent section would be more appropriate.

Does Koda Kumi speak english? i know she can sing it.
Roppongi04

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone here plan on going to KamikazeCon, this weekend?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: