jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Katori Shingo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Helene

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Their manager doesn't want "his" boys to get married ??? but that's just not his business !! His behaviour is ridiculous . What's the problem if they get married ? everybody knows that every smap boy has a girlfriend , they live a normal life and if they want to get married, that's their business, not their manager's ! the fact that they get married and have children doesn't change anything ! Takuya is married and father of two daughters and he still has lots of fans !
Their manager should let "his" boys breathe sometimes ! Bang Head
ryoko293

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wha! They aren't allowed to marry/have gfs? That ruined my plan to jet to japan and take shingo to a save place where we can stay for the rest of our lifes! *G* Lovey Eyes
I don't think that Jonny can do ANYTHING about the guys having gfs! What should he do!?!

By the way: who's a-chan? Didn't know that he had a gfs for such a long time!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ahochaude

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know much about this boy band stuff but......
What about KimuTaku?
Isn't he married, and doesn't he have a child as well? Crazy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, I'm new to Japanese entertainment scene and Katori Shingo is one of the two that I like (the other being Takizawa Hideaki).

Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu~ Dancing

By the way, I just watched the SMAP X SMAP Love Awards 2005.. It's so funny XD Shingo-san and Nakai-kun were a riot rofl
wai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A-chan is rumored to be an OL, office lady. If the news is not wrong, they have been together for quite a number of years now.

Kimura is an exception...there are not many Johnny boys who are already married with children. Actually, i'll say SMAP is already pretty 'free' from Kitagawa. IMO. Smile
yanie_chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As a Shingo-ichiban Smappy, I have the task to activate this thread again!!! haha!^^ I just looooooove everything about Shingo!! He is KAKKOI, KAWAII, and SEXY all in one!^o^

And what I admire the most from him, is his BIG HEART. Whether he's happy or sad, angry or upset....he will keep his smile on his face, no matter what^^ I could never do that...*_*

He is Tsuyoshi's -since childhood- bestfriend, Kimura's younger brother, Nakai's fighting partner yet they unites when bullying the weaks, and Goro's companion in odd timings x)

This year, Shingo is said to have the Best Solo Performance in Sample Bang concert tour, by Smappies ...haha! The sexiest and coolest performance, Shigusa!^_^

I loooooooove his "Phantom" looks in the opening performance!!!*v*

yanie_chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shingo's winter dorama, Saiyuuki aka Journey To The West, will start on Monday, 9 January, on FujiTV. Shingo will act as Son Gokuu, The Monkey King. Adapted from THE Chinese legend...I think minna would know the story, or at least, heard of it.

Shingo is a Dragonball-Maniac, a manga by Akira Toriyama, which was inspired by Saiyuuki legend, thus the main character's name is Son Gokuu. Shingo adore Gokuu and Piccolo characters from the manga. So, despite the fact, that he felt he had ENOUGH with Shinsengumi and have said that he would never act in taiga drama ever again....I guess, he softened when Saiyuuki offer came, coz y'know...its, Son Gokuu!!!^^

He was quite excited about it and even said, that he has confidence that he'll fit the character very much^^ Little did he know, the filming is even worse than Shinsengumi. Coz though this time, its only 3 months....but there are many DESERT scenes...and he said, it was really taihen...Sad

Anyway, it was confirmed that all SMAP members will have guest appearances in this dorama...we'll see ^_^

For the meantime, pics from the CM:

And, Shingo demonstrating Gokuu's stick skill at the Sample Bang concert dome...haha...kawaiii^^

yanie_chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shingo's latest wide-screen movie will premiere on 14 January 2006! The title is "THE Uchoten Hoteru ~Hotel Avanti~". Directed and written by Mitani Koki. Bores many popular casts!! To name a few: Yakusho Koji, Matsu Takako, Katori Shingo, Sato Koichi, Odagiri Joe, Karasawa Toshiaki, Shinohara Ryoko, Asou Kumiko and many more.

Source: http://www.toho.co.jp/movienews/0508/05hotel_sh.html

The setting of the film is a luxurious hotel. The time is from just after 10:00 pm to just after midnight on a New Year�fs Eve. It is a two-hour-long, real-time story. The major characters have been increased up to 23. There are the 9 stories through which these people weave their way, rushing towards the year-end count-down party, complicatedly interacting one with another.

The structure is extremely elaborate, which reminds us of arabesque art, and the under-plots are, so to speak, webbed all around the episodes. It is a non-stop comedy, in which not even a single scene becomes �estagnant�f. Let�fs look forward to the release of �gThe Uchoten Hotel�h.

Source: http://www.pymmik.com/

Official Website: The Uchoten Hoteru ~Hotel Avanti~

beautiful illustrations of the hotel!!^o^ there's a 1-minute introduction video by Mitani Koki, when we open the site. The hotel looks luxurious, indeed!!

Full casts, roles and characters' names list of the movie:

Hotel's Employees

Koji Yakusho: Heikichi Shindo (Deputy Manager)

Takako Matsu: Hana Takemoto (Room Maid; Mutouda's ex-girlfriend)

Katsuhisa Namase: Takashi Seo (Deputy Manager; Shindo's rival)
(Detective Yabe in TRICK series! haha....I love that guy!)

Keiko Toda: Tokiko Yabe (Assistant Manager)

Shiro Ito: General Manager of the Hotel

Jiei Kabira: Tange (Waiter)

Keiko Horiuchi: Mutsuko Noma (room maid; Hana's co-worker, Tange's girlfriend)

Masanori Ishii: Kurodo (hotel detective)

Jo Odagiri : Ukon (kanji calligraphy expert)

Shingo Katori: Kenji Tadano (Bellboy; who gave up his dream to be a singer)

Performers of the Party's Show (Entertainers)

Toshiaki Karasawa: Toshikazu Akamaru (President/Sachou of EntertainmentPro)

YOU: Cherry Sakura (Akamaru's girlfriend)

Susumu Terashima: Jose Kawauchi (Spanish magician)

Hotel Avanti's Customers

Koichi Sato: Katsutoshi Mutouda (National Diet Member who corrupts)

Mieko Harada: Yumi Hotta (Heikichi Shindo's ex-wife)
(Sleeping Forest, Ai Kurushii)

Takuzo Kadono: Mamoru Hotta (Yumi Hotta's new husband; a professor)
(bucho in HERO)

Ryoko Shinohara: Yoko (Call girl)

Kumiko Asou: Naomi Obara (Kenji Tadano's childhood friend)
(Oryou in Shinsengumi, Luna in Casshern The Movie)

Masahiko Tsugawa: Kenji Bando (a company president who visits the hotel to meet with the lover/aijin)
(Rikon Bengoshi, Kurokawa no Techou, Chuusingura 1/47)

Yoshimasa Kondo: Naomasa Bando (Kenji Bando's son)

Kazuyuki Asano: Tamotsu Jimbo (Mutouda's secretary)

Toshiyuki Nishida: Yoshitake Tokugawa (a famous Enka-singer who wants to commit suicide)

Zen Kajiwara: Bito (Tokugawa's attendant)
Helene

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanx for the pictures !!!! Kiss

But I want to scream something, if you don't mind :
SHINGO , kudasai !!!!! Bow Don't bleach your hair ANYMORE !!!! Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow
hehe hehe hehe
yanie_chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THE Uchoten Hoteru 30-Secs Trailer (3.25 MB):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=30GJI3RJ

THE Uchoten Hoteru 2-Mins Trailer (13.05 MB):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P98IIZ83
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Helene wrote:
thanx for the pictures !!!! Kiss

But I want to scream something, if you don't mind :
SHINGO , kudasai !!!!! Bow Don't bleach your hair ANYMORE !!!! Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow
hehe hehe hehe

i heard he's going to shave his head and have one really, really bright blond ponytail coming out of the front of his head that he's going to style with lots of gel. it will look like a unicorn they say.
roaceica

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanie_chan wrote:
Shingo's winter dorama, Saiyuuki aka Journey To The West, will start on Monday, 9 January, on FujiTV. Shingo will act as Son Gokuu, The Monkey King. Adapted from THE Chinese legend...I think minna would know the story, or at least, heard of it.

Shingo is a Dragonball-Maniac, a manga by Akira Toriyama, which was inspired by Saiyuuki legend, thus the main character's name is Son Gokuu. Shingo adore Gokuu and Piccolo characters from the manga. So, despite the fact, that he felt he had ENOUGH with Shinsengumi and have said that he would never act in taiga drama ever again....I guess, he softened when Saiyuuki offer came, coz y'know...its, Son Gokuu!!!^^

He was quite excited about it and even said, that he has confidence that he'll fit the character very much^^ Little did he know, the filming is even worse than Shinsengumi. Coz though this time, its only 3 months....but there are many DESERT scenes...and he said, it was really taihen...Sad

Anyway, it was confirmed that all SMAP members will have guest appearances in this dorama...we'll see ^_^

yanie dear do u know if there is a thread on shingo's drama yet??? couldn't find it(saiyuuki/monkey god) anywhere here...can u make a new thread pls(if there's none)???thanks a lot!
yanie_chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The latest un-confirmed news says that the line-up casts for FujiTV's Monday 9 PM slot in Winter 2008 is: Katori Shingo, Ueno Juri, Yamamoto Koji, Ichikawa Mikako and Tanihara Shosuke w00t!

Cannot wait for the official confirmation news about this!!
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanie_chan wrote:
The latest un-confirmed news says that the line-up casts for FujiTV's Monday 9 PM slot in Winter 2008 is: Katori Shingo, Ueno Juri, Yamamoto Koji, Ichikawa Mikako and Tanihara Shosuke w00t!

A drama? Head Scratch
yanie_chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, a drama series for Winter. But there are only rumours about it at 2ch, no confirmation news yet.
yobiworld

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

omg i never new SHINGO Tsuyoshi Kusanagi are best friends were did you guys hear this??? Crazy Crazy Crazy
WD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yobiworld wrote:
omg i never new SHINGO Tsuyoshi Kusanagi are best friends were did you guys hear this??? Crazy Crazy Crazy

19 years of interviews and talks. It's all there in SMAP fandom. You may check out http://z15.invisionfree.com/Channel_SMAP/index.php?act=idx to learn more...

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
yobiworld

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WD wrote:

19 years of interviews and talks. It's all there in SMAP fandom. You may check out http://z15.invisionfree.com/Channel_SMAP/index.php?act=idx to learn more...

thank you i hope someone post more facts about him he so funny down to earth hehe hehe
Stevie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HappyBirthday Shingo! Dancing
brad2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shingo is a man for all seasons it seems. He was in NYC last November playing the lead in a Japanese musical called. 'Talk Like singing.' It was a huge success. The other SMAP members came over and they were all doing commercials for their cell phone company. They even did a shortened version of the 'Locomotion' CM. There were lots of pictures of them in various places in NYC during the day and night. They all had a ball and looked marvellous and they supported Shingo by seeing his play several times.

As a group SMAP is powerful but individually they are all huge talents.

Peggy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: