jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Mukodono
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TempestRider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nut after watching mukodono, i became an instant fan of tomoya..he was really funny, i love his acting..i just wish i could meet him soon, or maybe someday he will come over to the Philippines for a show (I wish!).. Muack i could watch this series over and over without getting tired of it,, i love his song too w00t!
snell

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can't find Mukodono on JEM's anymore... Dunno what happened to the series... Puppy Dog Eyes Only managed to watch the first episode... Bonk Anywhere else has this?
playmate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: i have complete series Reply with quote Back to top

i have it on vcds, the complete series. i dont know how to share it with you though.

Filipino pride. Victory! Peace!
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

caitlincoffee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I went to songapan, but i cant understand the site... Shameful Cry could somebody tell me how to see the Mukodono/Sakuraba Yuichiro clips please? Fingers crossed
pcmodem

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shouldn't this be merged with the OST thread or the existing Mukodono! thread?
-PCM
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pcmodem wrote:
Shouldn't this be merged with the OST thread or the existing Mukodono! thread?

I think so, but there's only one mod here. Sweat

EDIT: Merging. Big Grin
yollibee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lolz Shocked Shocked Shocked
SYILA78

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

w00t! ogenki minna,

sakuraba yuichiro kakkoi ja, the great kashu/danyu. Smitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

waiting for this batch torrent to complete, stuck at 99.8% and waiting for seeds, almost there.

looks like a funny one. Yuko Takeuchi. Thumbsup
kiimura+akuya

Location: here i stand on the top of the tor with all my beauty & glory...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi!! let us make this forum active again...
i've purchased a copy of mukodono 2003's original soundtrack at HMV...

heres the song Sakuraba Yuichirou sang:
���O��Ȃ��Ɓ@������˂� - omaeyanaito akannen:
http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0ROXUJTLKA9XK27BN2ET3YW4OR
amanche

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Mukodono 1 & 2 Reply with quote Back to top

Started to like Tomoya alot after watching Mukodono 1 & 2. Then I've been watching his other dramas and live concerts etc. Tho couldn't get a chance to see or learn alot about him (am not Japanese), I think he is nice, at least, for eg, from the way he shakes hand with his fans at concerts, he's very sincere, unlike some other artists who are very perfunctory. Glad that he's like that!! Also like his voice when he sings, support him both as singer and actor!!
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: Mukodono 1 & 2 Reply with quote Back to top

amanche wrote:
Started to like Tomoya alot after watching Mukodono 1 & 2. Then I've been watching his other dramas and live concerts etc. Tho couldn't get a chance to see or learn alot about him (am not Japanese), I think he is nice, at least, for eg, from the way he shakes hand with his fans at concerts, he's very sincere, unlike some other artists who are very perfunctory. Glad that he's like that!! Also like his voice when he sings, support him both as singer and actor!!

watch him in Ikebukuro West Gate Park..he's funny in that role.
amanche

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject: Tomoya!! Reply with quote Back to top

Kaitou

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, I kind of need help... I downloaded all the Mukodono 2003 episodes from Clubbox, and I thought they were all subbed... but it turns out they were raw! Shameful Cry Does anyone happen to know where I could find some softsubs for the episodes? Thanks a lot! Bleah
vanggirlie

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i just got done watching Mukodono 2001 and it was good. i think i had ths drama for a few years but resisted watching it because when i watched the first ep i was totally not into it. so now a few years later i finally got around to watching it and i love it. part of the reason i watched it was for yuko takeuchi. all because i started liking her after watching Lunch Queen. so i'm glad i finally got around to watching it. also love tomoya nagase very much now.

i do think that some of the acting (when yuichiro and sakura were together) were a bit over the top but it was still ok. the last few eps were really sad and, yes, tears did come.

i love the theme song too.

so i'll be looking around to see if i can dl 2003 version altho i won't have a high expectation after reading so many reviews on the 2003 version.
TrigunX89

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've been looking for this series, but I can't find it. Does anyone know where I can get a torrent for the original Mukodono series?
vanggirlie

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i got the drama at http://jem.d-addicts.com/ while back.

altho i'm ul the whole drama at dailymotion.com if anyone doesn't want to dl but want to watch it. dailymotion is like youtube.
TrigunX89

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great! I'll be watching the series on DailyMotion. Thanks a bunch!
SYILA78

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

w00t! just watch the drama last night. now i know that aiba chan from arashi did act in this drama. sugoi Victory! Peace!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: