jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Aiba Masaki
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
taropanda73

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:39 am    Post subject: Aiba Masaki Reply with quote Back to top

These days, the more I see Arashi on shows and stuff, I start to love Aiba even more! Before, Matsujun used to be my favorite, but now I really love how Aiba is so energetic and stuff. I especially love the A no Arashi episode hehe

Anyone on the same boat with me? Sweat

To the mods: I didn't mean to make this topic so is it possible to delete this??

Last edited by taropanda73 on Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Um, shouldn't this be part of the Arashi thread?? Head Scratch
Akakage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's ok bmwracer we have separate thread of Matsumoto Jun from Arashi as well.

You can keep the thread girl but I have to change the title into "Aiba Masaki Love" so not to confuse everyone here..like who the heck is Aiba Love. ..lol.

So, this thread can be kept open to those who love Aiba Masaki especially.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the clarification, Aka-chan... Thumbsup
Aiba-Masaki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yay! an Aiba thread xDDD haha I ws gonna make a thread of it but I was kinda lazy toh... hahaha.
ryoko293

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NANI? how come I never saw this thread? YAY I've been thinking for I while: Now that there are soooo many new masaki fans, why isn't there a seperate thread like for MatsuJun!?! TOMO-chan great job Thumbsup thankx for the cam tarnslations again!

Ok...to warm up, I'll share some of my fave pics!
KAWAIIII~
YAY VIOLET

Someone on the Arashi-thread once wrote that Ma-chan's hairstyle hasn't changed over the years! Since nobody REALLY stated himopinion to this comment, I want to ask here again! What do you think?
Nobody can compare to Jun of course ^^, but he has definitely had MANY styles before...even crazy hair days YAY, shows that he isn't only a god *blush* but also a normal guy too (think that went overboard a little hehe )
also his style (as in cloths) is becoming more and more extravagant! Although I've heard that his fave color is velvet/violet he hardly wears violet-colored cloths...all my male friends say that pink and violet are the most girlish colors, but I don't think so, at least violet isn't! *g*

Last edited by ryoko293 on Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lazy_bum

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yey..thanks ryoko293 for the info about this thread... and thanks also for the pics.. really great.. Aiba's hair did change... not only the color but also the style.. when i saw the first ep of magomago, his hair was a bit short and quite big.. don't know how to tell it really.. and in pika*nchi, his hair was brown, while in pika**nchi it was black and longer.. i like his hair the most in izaa now concert.. not too short and it bounces when he runs.. really cute!!!!
peachie724

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YAYURR. THERE'S AN AI CHAN LOVE THREAD! tee hee

@ryoko nee chan: you're so generous ne? spread the AI CHAN LOVE! Victory! Peace! and hai. ai chan's hairstyle has changed over the years...a lot actually. i remember it used to be kinda mushroomy...back in jrs. and then super spiky and dyed, then long and orangey, then black and short and light brown "cool" hairstyle!!! i love it. it makes him look so kakkoi and mature...

examples of his changes....

and here are AI CHAN collages i made for ryoko nee chan a while ago.... enjoy the pix! Victory! Peace!

[/img]
ryoko293

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M - O - M - O. <- found you ^^ wrote:

What a cute photo!!! In love Smitten Thank you for sharing these, well if you ppl like my lil collection, I'll post some more tomorrow ^^

I agree, he had this mushroom hair style before! *yikes* But look at the others, they weren't better ne~? hehe I remember, all the other boybands (not only Japanese, also Wetsern singers) had bad style when they were younger (look at Smap, BSB, NSync and stuff... ) in the begining they didn't know what hair style fits them! I'm glad that Ma-chan has found HIS percet one very early! (WOHOW! I've seen pics of Sho's hair in some of the Nama Arashi eps!! that should be sho-> ashamed *g*)
back to Ma-chan: I've never seen his original black hair *thinking of trying to edit one of his pictures* hehe Bleah off to search for more ma-chan clips on the CLUBBOXES! YAY I can post some of them later too...way to tiered now..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shinobu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm ... nice that there's a Ma-chan thread! To be honest, when I first saw Aiba I thought he was ugly Sweat *runsawayfromallthescreamingaibafans*
But my opinion changed and he got a special place in my Arashi fav member list. He has this female touch and his eyes are somehow special (dunno how to describe it ...). And I like him - of course - best in his baka moments *ggg*.
Hope, that accepts me as a Ma-chan fan^^.

I like his hairstyle! Applaud He found a hairstyle that suits him and that's good, yeah! Not like Matsujun (my fav member NUMBER ONE) in his KwP days (sorry to all who liked this wurlycurly style, but to me it looks like he escaped from the 80ies ... Doh! ). And I want to see his real black hair, too!!! When I think about it, we never saw one of them with their real black hair in recent days, except Matsujun ....
ryoko293

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HIHO Shinobu-chan, glad you found your way to the Ma-chan thread YAY (seems like it's just going to be us 4 right ^^ Sweat) I'm not going to hunt you down...not yet!!! mwahaha *g*

so here's a warning ... I just wanted to up 2-3 of my faves, but became sooo passionate about sharing ma-chan's cutest moments with you that this page might break down because of 'picture excess' hehe so if you hav eproblems viewing the page, just pm me, yell at me, throw swears at me and i'll just post the links
ok, get ready girls here they are:

now that I look at them, they aren't that much anyways, but maybe the whole page together contains too many...just let me know, I like pms, even if I'm going to be yelled at Sweat Confused Shameful Cry hehe
fybabe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi, i'm not a huge aiba fan but i got some pics to share.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a295/fybabe/Arashi/Aiba3.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a295/fybabe/Arashi/Aiba2.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a295/fybabe/Arashi/Aiba1.jpg

it's from their first pikanchi book. great photobook really! i highly recommend it!
ryoko293

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thankx fy-chan for contributing these pics for I know that your hubby is Jun ^^, well I just found this pic of Ma-chan on evie-chan's LJ ... see, I even gave credit *g*
sorry if I say it too bluntly, but isn't ma-chan pure SEX on this picture!?!?! momo-chan I think I've finally found the perfect pic to take to uni with me...now imagine THIS Ma-chan saying 'boobs' *my tummy hurst, can't get enough air...ROFL*

sorry girls...I'm off to take a cold shower now.. Lovey Eyes
rebeca_ogawa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow Shocked

Aiba-chan is so sexy !!!!!!

thank you so much for the pics Dancing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@ MA CHAN'S WIFEY: O MY GOODNESS....would you look at that picture....ne, wouldnt it be super nice....is he just tore off the shirt? hahahaha. then we can all see his "mooobs" hehe hehe ne ne, i got into trouble again today! in my psat class...the professor *who is sooo gorgeous, young and brilliant* looked at me and asked me if i liked looking at guys w/o shirts on.... Sweat Sweat Sweat i will try and rescue AI chan for you!!! hahahaha

i will try and post up more AI CHAN pix later!
enen_shun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

here's a pic of aiba-chan ~~~ Rolly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, here again Victory! Peace!

momo-chan I really love to hear your 'my life'-stories, but this one scares me! Your teacher said that to you? Where did that come from? Did you have a Ma-chan naked pc with you at school AGAIN? hehe

enen_shun Thanks for posting this pic, didn't have it yet! So he's now advertsising for Coke too? Sweat I like Pepsi better...*no comment*

rebeca_ogawa glad you liked the pix, yes, ma-chan is really sexy on that one! *needs a shower again* Angel-Devil

ok, something new again *g* I got a live pref of arwenna-chan from the Arashi thread of my most fave Arashi song...after watching it I was just ....duh...ma-chan what's wrong with your hair? It seems like JE has ONE SINGLE hair stylist cuz when you look at Ma-chan from far away he looks like Takuya Kimura from Smap when he was younger!!!! So whatever hairstyle is in at the mom, everyone of the JE has to wear it, even Johnny himself...*remember seeing a pic of him and he was...well let's just say NOT Ma-chan*
I'll post some example pix:
<- Shocked
This is Kimurak-kun for all who don't know him! *HARRRRRR* Naughty
btw, I posted the link for the pref on the Arashi thread http://jdorama.com/viewtopic.php?p=279924#279924 cleanup
peachie724

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@MA CHAN'S LOVERLY WIFEY: tee hee...hai...my friend who works at kinko's made me a huge poster of arashi with this picture...
HAHA. and she gave it to me in class....therefore...the teacher asked me that...funny ne?

ahh g2g do homework!
taropanda73

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow this thread is actually being put to use!! Yay for Aiba chan love!! Well, since we're all Aiba fans here, here's a question:

What about Aiba chan made you all come to love him like you do now?

I came to love Aiba chan after watching an episode of A no Arashi. I just fell in love with his energy and his boy-ish side. The way he's shown as the stupid one in the group is kinda cute too hehe
ryoko293

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

taropanda73 wrote:
wow this thread is actually being put to use!! Yay for Aiba chan love!! Well, since we're all Aiba fans here, here's a question:
What about Aiba chan made you all come to love him like you do now?
I came to love Aiba chan after watching an episode of A no Arashi. I just fell in love with his energy and his boy-ish side. The way he's shown as the stupid one in the group is kinda cute too hehe

1st off: HUGE THANK YOU FOR OPENING A MA-CHAN THREAD! I was thinking for some time, why there is no thread for ma-chan while ppl write in a seperate jun thread (not as active anymore as it used to be *cry*) *tomo-chan, 's that you!?!?* Victory! Peace!
Acctually I didn't have a 'special' moment, I guess it was a mix of the TSD and AnoArashi eps! Well, before that I was watching his HiG and Izaa Now solos, so you could say that his preformances did the job Yeah I feel a strong attraction towards ppl that put all their emotion into their preformance (not only singing but also acting!) and when I saw Ma-chan running around bare footed, bending forward and backward, holding the micro tightly...*blush* well, I leave the rest of my imagination to you Naughty it's just you can 'feel' the vibe he gives off even though you are sitting in front of your com and watching him giving his best! *oh my didn't want this to become and essey Sweat *

momo-chan wrote:
@MA CHAN'S LOVERLY WIFEY: tee hee...hai...my friend who works at kinko's made me a huge poster of arashi with this picture...
HAHA. and she gave it to me in class....therefore...the teacher asked me that...funny ne?
ahh g2g do homework!

I'M SO RELIEVED, you wrote it like he was about to do something naughty to you! *I would have either laught or hit my latin teacher if he would have ever dared to approch me with the same qn hehe*
well, that's really funny then! rofl so what did you answer?
- Only if he looks like this... *showing him the pic of 'wet ma-chan' I posted* ^^
- not now thank you, but I'll get back to your offer if I feel like it... *OMG he would have killed you!* Angel-Devil

I uped some clips with ma-chan clips:
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=3WT4CCSQ ma-chan + takki love
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=1Z116ECQ Ma-chan kisses a shitake mushroom *lucky veggie*
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=BVU84JM5 ma-chan is a bad driver *like me*
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=Z07KRCW3 ma-chan attacted by a doggie ^^
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=IQ2VBRT0 Ma-chan is hungry *nama mini clip*
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=NBUS740V ma-chan taking a bath *very sexy, but need to watch it with pg ^^*
enjoy~ Thumbsup

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: