jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Last Christmas
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dochira

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pcmodem wrote:

Cool, thanks. Heck, I could just PayPal Elt' some $$$ to pay his beer and pizza bill. Smile
-PCM

If you want to do that (Elt needs his pizza and beer, huh?) be my guest. I'm sure his belly will be happy. Big Grin
eltinator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hahahaha pizza and beer hehe hehe
Love_Angel

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey! Anyone has the link to its OST mp3s? Have been looking for it.. sigh..
Padme

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Love_Angel wrote:
Hey! Anyone has the link to its OST mp3s? Have been looking for it.. sigh..

If you've got a fast net connection..
The OST can be acquired online from D-ADDICTS.com
This requires you to use bittorrent.

But of course, it's much much better to buy the original soundstrack.
You can get it through CDJapan or YesAsia.com.

Padme Victory! Peace!
ice_shi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sugoii!! i jus watched ep 1 & 2..haha..yea i was slow..haha..the show is nice..felt kenji is sho niccee..haha..nvm notice him until i decide to dl last christmas..still dloadin ep6..its slow..but hopefully i can fin dl successful n catch the endin..:finger crossXX: n yea oda yuji resemble somone i knew..:X haha..
pcmodem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aaaaargh...

The copy of Last Christmas I got from Buruburu, the sound is way off... it's like around 3 seconds ahead of the video. Bang Head Cry
-PCM
arnel98

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pcmodem wrote:
Aaaaargh...

The copy of Last Christmas I got from Buruburu, the sound is way off... it's like around 3 seconds ahead of the video. Bang Head Cry
-PCM

well, if yuou have ffdshow audio installe,d you should be able to add a delay to the audio...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Doh, my bad. Doh!

The copy of Last Christmas I got from Buruburu is fine.

The DivX DVD plays fine on my home Philips DVP642.

It's my laptop that's got the problem! Doh!

Is that Katase Nana playing the graphics designer for Heart Sports? Megumi is way hotter than I realized, after seeing her in that leopard or cheetah skin outfit. Lovey Eyes
-PCM
Zyc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: LAST CHRISTMAS OST Reply with quote Back to top

is there anyone know who sing this song, this is the opening lyrics :
"no present no candy no tree...
and this is the reff :
there's a ringing all over the world..."

and another song's opening lyrics :
"if i could have one wishes on this day
without a second thought i have to say.. "

i really love these songs, even though i have the last christmas ost , but it don't has these songs in it, both are sang by woman, but different woman though

if anyone know who sing and what the title is , plz let me know
i really appreciate it
thx
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pcmodem wrote:

Is that Katase Nana playing the graphics designer for Heart Sports? Megumi is way hotter than I realized, after seeing her in that leopard or cheetah skin outfit. Lovey Eyes
-PCM

Yea, thats Nana w00t!
I know what you mean, I almost started to drool seeing Megumi in that outfit hehe

Hope you enjoy this drama PC Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Megumi was pretty hot in this series. Big Grin She's also a much better actress than I would have thought.
qilver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

Yea, thats Nana w00t!
I know what you mean, I almost started to drool seeing Megumi in that outfit hehe

Hope you enjoy this drama PC Victory! Peace!

now this i gotta see, megumi, but esp. my nana. Bow Smitten
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

now this i gotta see, megumi, but esp. my nana. Bow Smitten

I could make a screen cap of the scene where Megumi is in that outift and a cap of Nana....but I don't want to ruin the drama for you. I think its better for you be really excited before watching the drama instead of seeing the good stuff before watching Mr Green

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

I could make a screen cap of the scene where Megumi is in that outift and a cap of Nana....but I don't want to ruin the drama for you. I think its better for you be really excited before watching the drama instead of seeing the good stuff before watching Mr Green

oh yeah!, thanks.
currently watching, "Orange Days", good drama. i already knew that Kou and Manami were in it, but i didn't know that Yu Yamada was in it, she looks fine in that. Thumbsup Bonk
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here are two pics of Nana in Last Christmas. Trying to find the Ep where Megumi wears that leopard outfit Nut

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:
Here are two pics of Nana in Last Christmas. Trying to find the Ep where Megumi wears that leopard outfit Nut

stumbled on this thread while looking for My Little Chef, cause i desperately need seeders to help me with BT download for my ep's.

anyhow, still d/l'ing this one as one BT, for the entire series, could use some help as well with seeders, greatly appreciate any seeders... Bow
looking forward to seeing Nana in this series... Smitten
jetjet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: kenji's boss jokes Reply with quote Back to top

I've finished to watch this one yesterday, and as I got to write a post to be able to vote for my favs, i'll just say few words about it. Maybe I should have wait winter time to watch it because it put me me in a christmas's mood.

The thing I'll remember about this dorama is the non- funny but funny jokes of kenji's boss. During one of the last episodes there is a short scene where he's on fire and says a very great serie of oyaji's jokes. I needed to watch it several times to get all the jokes. I think at this moment the others actors were truly laughing. Definitely the best 15 seconds of the dorama!!
My first vote will go to this actor !
Otsukare rice!!!
If you have quoted other good kenji's boss joke : dozo!!!
arnel98

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: kenji's boss jokes Reply with quote Back to top

jetjet wrote:
I've finished to watch this one yesterday, and as I got to write a post to be able to vote for my favs, i'll just say few words about it. Maybe I should have wait winter time to watch it because it put me me in a christmas's mood.

The thing I'll remember about this dorama is the non- funny but funny jokes of kenji's boss. During one of the last episodes there is a short scene where he's on fire and says a very great serie of oyaji's jokes. I needed to watch it several times to get all the jokes. I think at this moment the others actors were truly laughing. Definitely the best 15 seconds of the dorama!!
My first vote will go to this actor !
Otsukare rice!!!
If you have quoted other good kenji's boss joke : dozo!!!

yeah, its one of those series to watch in winter...
btw. Welcoe to the forums Applaud

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: kenji's boss jokes Reply with quote Back to top

"otsukare risu" ...

this show was well made and well played...it had many memorable moments. highly recommended.
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: kenji's boss jokes Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:
"otsukare risu" ...

this show was well made and well played...it had many memorable moments. highly recommended.

lol. Always laughed when Kenji's boss said that rofl
Love this drama. Love the chemistry between Akiko-san and Yuji-san.
And Megumi was pretty good in this as well as Nana Mr Green

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: