jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
golden bowl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pemu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some latest sexy pics on Sayaka Bleah

arashinokoto

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sugoku niteru.. to iwasaki anri.. Google
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
richemon25

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:14 am    Post subject: golden bowl Reply with quote Back to top

hi....all

golden bowl is going to end soon Mad
like home and away.....ended already

let's see wats next.....
anyonw koes?

btw....did anyone in s'pore watch the episode just now? Nut
is the takeshi kaneshiro's oppenent an singer called aya ____???

and also his girlfriend hitomi ( takeshi's old flame ) wat u ppl think of
her? Sweat

i personally thinks that her voice is super irritating and trying to act
cute all the time.did she acted in previous dramas?did she act that way too? Shake Head
Evilryu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, it's really sad that Home & Away is at the end, but I really enjoyed it sofar. I didn't see Golden Bowl yet, but I really like Kuroki Hitomi Smile
And for the future, well Jem released a new series,Shin Hoshi no kinka
(Heaven's Coins 3)
Here's the link: http://www.jdorama.com/drama_507.htm

I can't really tell you anything about the series, let's wait and see!
jfallonismine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:58 am    Post subject: kaneshiro-chan Reply with quote Back to top

i like him... golden ball wasn't that bad. i didn't get to watch all of it though.... i just watched "returner" last night though. that was pretty good.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ruroshin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

From what I heard on #2muchdrama, Beautiful Days will be showing again so Jem will redo eps 2 and that other eps that was missing eng subs for the first 10 mins.

Beauty or Beast debuts on the 23rd with Nanako Matsushima and Masaharu Fukuyama. I'm pretty sure Jem will do this series too.
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes richemon.. in the episode just now, takeshi's opponent was matsuura aya, but she played in a different name.. as for akutagawa's gf.. i can't stand her voice too.. haven't seen her in anything else though...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
astargatis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: golden bowl Reply with quote Back to top

richemon25 wrote:
hi....all

and also his girlfriend hitomi ( takeshi's old flame ) wat u ppl think of
her? Sweat

i personally thinks that her voice is super irritating and trying to act
cute all the time.did she acted in previous dramas?did she act that way too? Shake Head

Let's put it this way... she looks like a child, talks like a child, acts like a child. She's great if you're a pedophile.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
richemon25

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

anyone knows wat is the main song?
sung by whom....i know the title is 'u r my destiny'
amrayu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

richemon25 wrote:
anyone knows wat is the main song?
sung by whom....i know the title is 'u r my destiny'

its sung by an old singer here in the US. back in the 70s i think.
i forget his name at the moment.. Mad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
astargatis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

amrayu wrote:

its sung by an old singer here in the US. back in the 70s i think.
i forget his name at the moment.. Mad

Paul Anka, the title "Destiny." And it was more like the late 50s early 60s. He may have been around in the 70s, but his music wouldn't have been popular and marketable at that point. His day was in, shall we say, more innocent times?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
sephy1024

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

astargatis wrote:
Let's put it this way... she looks like a child, talks like a child, acts like a child. She's great if you're a pedophile.

Although thats a very controversial statement its not entirely untrue.....

Quote:

Paul Anka, the title "Destiny." And it was more like the late 50s early 60s. He may have been around in the 70s, but his music wouldn't have been popular and marketable at that point. His day was in, shall we say, more innocent times?

Hehe
All of the golden bowl soundtrack is from the same era.
Im sure it was all chosen for a plot based reason Crazy
zbl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

now that you mentioned it, i really cannot stand the actress voice. grates on my nerves.
i love "golden bowl". nice interesting love story in an unusual setting.
Pemu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: golden bowl Reply with quote Back to top

astargatis wrote:

Ugh Sweat Shake Head
Yasuko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, can't stand her high pitch voice too. Saw her in one of the late movies recently on Ch 8. It was cast around 1am. "Tokyo Eyes" if I'm not wrong, that a scene where you can see her dancing with Takeda Shinji, it really makes me wants to laugh..she has no sense in dancing and it looks kind of funny...hehe Rolling eyes

YAsuko
Yasuko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think Beauty and The Beast would start on the Thursday Ch8 (Fuji TV) slot, as for Sunday..um not so sure,was wondering wats coming up next...

Yasuko
astargatis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It wouldn't let me quote the hwole message, but about the pedophile thing... just understand I have a very black, sarcastic sense of humor.

sephy1024 wrote:

Hehe
All of the golden bowl soundtrack is from the same era.
Im sure it was all chosen for a plot based reason Crazy

Actually I think it may have been more enviromental. I actually found the web site of "The Golden Bowl" in Japan. The place really does exist, and has all the little "Golden Bowl" perks one might expect. I think they more than likely choose Destiny origionally because of the animation of the three girls that say "My Destiny!" (They actually appear on one of the walls as well). So I'm guessing it at least using the Paul Anka song was to try and tie it into the enviroment, and the rest of the songs used naturally evolved from that.

Oh, and yes, if I ever DO get to go to Japan... I'm going Bowling a Golden Bowl ^_^v.
astargatis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:21 am    Post subject: Re: golden bowl Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:
Ugh Sweat Shake Head

I have a dark sense of humor... sue me Mr Green
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

there IS a golden bowl bowling alley..?.. uuuh.. that's kind of sick..
astargatis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:
there IS a golden bowl bowling alley..?.. uuuh.. that's kind of sick..

Why is it sick?

http://goldenbowl.freeak.com/
http://www7.ocn.ne.jp/~golden60/

Of course I don't speak Japanese... but yes, there really does seem to be one.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: