jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
What are you guys doing right now?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 1294, 1295, 1296  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bsalez

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:53 pm    Post subject: What are you guys doing right now? Reply with quote Back to top

How many Times in one day U come to J.dorama com and which discussion u go?

Well I usually come in this site after work..And during after go back from work to sleep time it is around 5-6 times
Evilryu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

At least once a day!
Ren

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

At least three to four times a day. Whether i'm at work, school, or at home.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

once in the morning once in the afternoon, probably once at night tooz.. actually sometimes just short visits to answer certain threads.. so a lot of times i think.. Sweat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

whenever i feel like to..
usually few times a day
Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
niko2x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, me too.
takuya_angel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

3-4 times a day!
Pemu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Revise the topic to an appropriate form. Same thing applies to the football game and other threads. Offtopic: Manu/Rangers is aired on the telly within an hour.
Uchiha Potato

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I usually come once in the morning before I head off to school, when I have time in between class (usually 2 hours of boredom Smile ) and after a long day at college.
groink

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have a sit-on-my-butt job, so I'm able to hit the site pretty much anytime of the day, hourly it seems like. Smile

--- groink
niko2x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

groink wrote:
I have a sit-on-my-butt job, so I'm able to hit the site pretty much anytime of the day, hourly it seems like. Smile
--- groink
I thought you work under water?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

niko2x wrote:
I thought you work under water?

That's a very exciting job. Where can i apply?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

depends how many times, but i go here everyday.. i just dont post alot though Sweat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

groink wrote:

--- groink

Same here. It depends on how busy I am. One of the few nice things about Engineering, I suppose. Crazy Bonk
lim_li

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

emm....1-3 times a day...
the first forum is General Discussion lo.... Wink
vienna_sg

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Depends on my work load of the day. But i'll make it a point to visit at least once a day. Smile Normally i'll be seeing the lastest post as the front page.

Last edited by vienna_sg on Thu Oct 23, 2003 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
sabriel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

once a week.
or whenever a new drama shows up.
velvet_ice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Twice a day, and i always click on the 'view posts since last visit' link first.

v_ice
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

velvet_ice wrote:
Twice a day, and i always click on the 'view posts since last visit' link first.

v_ice

yeah same here
that's a convenient button
i dont go through thread by thread
besides threads in discussion on drama section
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
stargirl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmmm i think 3 to 4 times a day. sometimes more if i receive reply notifications Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 1294, 1295, 1296  Next
Page 1 of 1296

Jump to: