jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Matsumoto Jun
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcrina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fybabe,
ohhhhhh..lalala!!!! gawd! OXYGEN puhleaze?!?! mygawd! last 2 pages are all jun pics!! goodness!! im just speechless! i can only stare at the pics! hahahaha!

..and im afraid to ask for MORE? 'coz i might not take it anymore? hahaha!

thanks so much! gawd! a lot of pics in your collection!
fybabe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cool!
i was afraid no one was asking for his pics so i sort of stopped...
ok, be patient, i'm posting pics as i'm sorting them, so i don't really have any order...

anyway, here's more gokusen, as i bumped into them again...

fybabe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

btw, merry xmas dears!!
from our little jun a few years back...

edit:

geez... gomen... i'm too lazy to write anything inside... well, it makes a great card ne?
fybabe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

here's something fairly recent, you can tell actually, not just by his hair, but his nailpolish, whichi he got into this year...

he looks great in electric blue...

jcrina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fybabe,
wahooooo!! more pics with SHUN and the g1 guys! missed them!
thanks so much for continuously making me breathless! hahaha!

keep on coming! Smile
aslina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fybabe wrote:
since many of you love shin... here's a bit more...

rumours are that these 2 are getting back together... hehe

ah?together?..serious ne? Shocked Shocked ....how do u know that?..if so,im da one who wud be happy seeing those two together again! Naughty Naughty Naughty by da way fybabe, arigatou for da pics..love them all!! Smitten Smitten Smitten Smitten now i can collect more of matsujun!hehe.. Rolly Rolly Rolly Rolly
Arigatou ne fy chan.. Hug Hug
fybabe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jun early this year, before his hair cut haha... i do love his look then, though i think his recent short, STRAIGHT hair is also damn kakkoi... i think jun is getting more and more kakkoi ne, as he grows older? Muack

i guess he saw this coming... hehe
Veilen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Any high resolution pics? Please? ^^;
fybabe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eh?? those of you who don't know about jun x yukie rumours must be new jun fans or living in mars... Sweat

well, there's this big scandal on them a couple of years back when they were shooting gokusen... er... for the rest of their story, please visit my live journal...

recently, coz of hyd heat, i guess, japanese fans are fanning their rumours back to live with some sightings of them shopping for groceries, attending butais together, etc...

but these are kind of just juicy gossips anyways, coz there was no substantial pics, just tons of speculations in the japanese forums, etc... but personally, i would love it to be true... so romantic la... hehe

for you who didn't know about the scandal regarding jun and yukie living together - actually, it started with a paparazzi reporter bracing himself outside a baseball star's home, waiting to takes pics of the star. coincidentally, it's also the same apartment block where yukie lives...
in the end, he didn't manage to catch the baseball star, but saw jun sending yukie home instead. thus the outbreak of the scandal... it was during 2002 dec till jan period...

and on jun's bday this year, aug 30th 2005, yukie was having a press conference on her latest coffee advertising. the same reporter who blasted their scandal a few yrs back asked her, "who were you having coffee with this morning???" yukie was utterly embarrassed but luckily the host diverted the attention...

damn, i would LOVE to know... ^^
fybabe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

veilen, i'm so sorry, i didn't scan these, i don't have a scanner though i have some of their mags... Sweat maybe someone else could contribute the high res ones?

i'm sorry for double/triple posting so i'll stick up more pics...

here's one... i think also early this year... this 'look' is acquired recently, if you know what i mean... hehe

EDIT:

i think i'll paste up more pics till this page turns, then i'll do more tomorrow...

his short hair, recent, gorgeous pics:

the title of this page is really flattering: 'invincible gorgeous male actor' lol Sweat (i hope i got the meaning right... Sweat )

arwenna

Location: Half way around the globe from my favorite Jdorama artiste.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fy-chan, keep them coming! Bow Bow Bow

those are gorgeous pics. i'm not complaining that they are low res. beggars can't be choosers. any pic of JUN is mighty fine with me.
fybabe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sure i will... thanks for the encouragement hehe
minerva

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fybabe, ohhhh....my......
those jun pictures are GREAT, FABULOUS, MAGNIFICENT, EXTRAVAGANT, BRAVO, YOU NAME IT!!! it really make my day happier in the middle of TONS of paper that I have to do..

About Jun and Nakama Yukie. Acatually, I like them a lot in Gokusen. But... dunno.. I just cannot see them as a couple in the real world. But on the other side, after watching HYA, Ohsama Buranchi, and Utaban, hmm I have to say I really like MatsuJun and Inoue Mao together, not only On screen but also Off screen.

It's just my opinion, no offense here ^^

Lets enjoy the BEAUTY of these pictures!!!!! Victory! Peace!
gemplee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fy-chan : Bow please keep them coming even though i may need blood transfusion from all that nosebleed.

i really don't mind him with yankumi or inoue as long as he is happy ne.
fybabe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you know minerva, after watching all those clips you mentioned earlier with jun and mao, the more i'm convinced they're more like a bro-sis kind of friendship... i think maybe mao likes jun to a certain extent, she sort of relies on him heaps... but i don't see any sparks fly between them lol!!

but i feel more with jun and yukie, ok, i admit i didn't see lots of clips with them off screen, haha, but i feel that jun has a way with older women much more than younger, where he sort of treats them like... kids Sweat lol

just watch the making of tokyo tower, and the way he handles kimiko and the interviews he did with that talk show host that simply adores him to atoms is REALLY different... he sort of turns into this cool, sexy, mysterious guy straight away... just watch...

Last edited by fybabe on Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
jcrina

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fybabe wrote:
veilen, i'm so sorry, i didn't scan these, i don't have a scanner though i have some of their mags... Sweat maybe someone else could contribute the high res ones?

i'm sorry for double/triple posting so i'll stick up more pics...

here's one... i think also early this year... this 'look' is acquired recently, if you know what i mean... hehe

fybabe,
mygawD! first time ive seen this pic of jun!! GORGEOUS! whew! its getting hot in here! what a pose! and the stare! gawd! all i can i say is gawd! hahaha! thanks so much for the pics! keep em coming! Smile
fybabe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

this is the talk show host who absolutely adores jun... according to the fans who watched every ep of her talk shows with the JE idols, she only act out of character with jun... hehe i've seen like 2-3 clips of her with jun and her other male host always pokes fun of her!!
there's this funny one i watched where she interviewed jun (his pr for tokyo tower) and the topic was 'older ladies that jun baited before' lol Sweat . and the third pic was her!! and she was so stunned coz i think the producers of the show made fun of her haha!!

that's her, molesting jun's poster... lmao!!
gemplee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fy-chan : anyway, jun has said that he prefers older women. altho' i don't mind him with either but secretly i prefer him with yankumi cos i their chemistry is awsome **just my opinion**.

i saw the episode of that show where she "molested" jun's pic. it was sooo funny, she really didn't care what the others thot. rofl
fybabe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

our boy is pretty mysteriuos huh?
he once boasted that even when he's having a relationship, he is 100% certain that he can keep it from the whole world... hmm... i doubt his woman won't be that excited hearing this somewhat... Sweat

our man of mystery...

is also kind of cutesy... Muack
fybabe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jun the harry potter freak...

this page isn't giving me a break... duh..., ok, a promise is a promise i guess... it's like 12.37am now...lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 55 of 76

Jump to: