jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
SoCal News/Events/etc.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Golgo_13

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A true writer spends most of his time thinking--of new ideas, storylines, etc.--after all, a writer is NOT a typist, he's a storyteller.

I do most of my writing at home long hand on a legal pad.

When I have to have it typed up for submission, I'll spend a few hours on my own at the office after my work day is done and use the evil computer Evil at work.

Still curious?
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Golgo_13 wrote:
A true writer spends most of his time thinking--of new ideas, storylines, etc.--after all, a writer is NOT a typist, he's a storyteller.

I do most of my writing at home long hand on a legal pad.

When I have to have it typed up for submission, I'll spend a few hours on my own at the office after my work day is done and use the evil computer Evil at work.

Still curious?

Nope.

I always had this picture in my mind of a writer pounding away on the keyboard of a typewriter or computer... I guess I watch way too much TV/movies... Gomen.
craziemonkieturd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL - my parents actually have a lot of hope for Arnold...he seems genuine enough to actually care about CA and...intelligent enough to know what to do.

Although there have been recent problems (he's been contradicting his word~!) but let's leave that outtah the fourm. I hate politics anyway.

Cool picture ^_^
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

agreed!!! politics are so Sleeping
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
agreed!!! politics are so Sleeping

Politics are that bad, but it gets pretty ugly when people debate about it... Just like religion...

Did you guys vote at least? You should, y'know.... Wink
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i vote for MARY CAREY! LOL

mary carey for governor!!!!

Last edited by lovelessemotion on Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
i vote for MARY CAREY! LOL

What am I not surprised?? hehe hehe hehe
Ren

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't even bothered to go the poll and vote.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ren wrote:
I didn't even bothered to go the poll and vote.

How come? You should have. It's not like going to the dentist or something...
Ren

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know i should vote but i still can't get pass the fact that one vote can't really make a different plus all of the candidates wasn't all that appealing to me. I'll go next time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ren wrote:
I know i should vote but i still can't get pass the fact that one vote can't really make a different plus all of the candidates wasn't all that appealing to me. I'll go next time.

The problem is, everybody thinks the same way and then nobody votes... Sad

Sorry to sound preachy. I'll drop it. Gomen nasai. Sad
barooboodoo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:47 am    Post subject: california workers!! Reply with quote Back to top

I figured i might as well give it a shot here but anyone in the LA area or someplace i can get to from LA via bus know if i can get a job somewhere?? Mr Green I'm 16 and i can work any availible hours!!! this is gonna be soooo unsuccessful.... hehe
Ren

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good Luck! hehe
barooboodoo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you're joking about my source of money here ren!!! hehe
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

try the classified newspapers Rolling eyes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what the hell!? ur looking for job here!?.....uh...... well u could come to wash my car and mowe my lawn if u want 2...i'll pay ya!
Ren

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
what the hell!? ur looking for job here!?.....uh...... well u could come to wash my car and mowe my lawn if u want 2...i'll pay ya!
What are the pay Loveless i hope it more than minimum wage. Wink
barooboodoo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mmmm thanx mix i'll try that Smile
as for YOU loveless... i'm not sure if you're joking or not but you don't know how desperate i am Sweat Mr Green
Michi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:

yo loveless
u're so mean Beat You Boxing Shoot
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL its basic supply and demand... the guy need work and i need my carwashed..... basic supply and demand my dear michi!...lol
nah i was just jk barooboodoo..what the heck do ya need money for anyway ur 16.. CONCENTRATE on highschool man! (this from a guy who graduated highschool late! LOL) nah i was JK .. ..do...do... do u really wanna wash my car? Sweat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 3 of 32

Jump to: