jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Tanaka Rena
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 173, 174, 175  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zchendevlemh

Location: Ten Carat 5-19-1 Hiroo, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0012, Japan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 7:46 pm    Post subject: Tanaka Rena Reply with quote Back to top

According to my observation I'm the only one in this jdorama community appreciates her cuteness so i put up this gallery of her. Hope you'll agree with me that she's one of the cutest idol in japan.

I've been collecting all the stuff about this certain Jidol in the name of Rena Tanaka.

Stars in GTO (movie), Hatsukoi (First Love), Mary Gold, Give it all (Ganbatte Ikimasshoi) and Overtime (jdrama)

My collection of her consists of:

3000 pictures/wallpapers

120 commercials/CM

51 winamp skins

Last edited by zchendevlemh on Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:35 am; edited 7 times in total
Pemu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, where is me? She's a very pretty young lady and I appreaciate her acting performances. Gambatte and Hatsukoi, splendid movies! Applaud
I like her photos, she's a type of non bikini idol Smile like Matsu Takako. Only casual wear pics. She's a difference approach to reach her goal.

Btw the pic ain't displayin.
zchendevlemh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:44 pm    Post subject: zchendevlemh Reply with quote Back to top

arigato!

youre not like someone who has his avatar a picture of rena tanaka.
but when i ask him what's the name of the idol in his avatar he just say
"i dont know i just pick up this picture to some site". Sad
zchendevlemh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:45 pm    Post subject: another one Reply with quote Back to top

RedRum

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is she still the in acting bussiness? What are her lastest projects? I saw her in "13 Steps" movie and she just played a small part.
zchendevlemh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:15 am    Post subject: zchendevlemh Reply with quote Back to top

the latest i'ved heard about her was she's doing some promortional tour about a diamond named yakusoku. Sweat
Voort

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was quite surprised when I did a search on imdb.com... seems she made a movie each year lol, now I'm trying to get those around here... I think finding the holy grail is easier.

I like her different approach, I'm not really a fan of all those bikini shots. One of the reasons why I like RH too, barely any shots in such rather revealing clothes. It's the things that you don't see that make it interesting Mr Green

Gotta admit, I think she has very dominant eyes. *likes that*
zchendevlemh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:39 pm    Post subject: zchendevlemh Reply with quote Back to top

so what's her latest projects?
neefo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nice pics
zchendevlemh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:40 pm    Post subject: Ç Reply with quote Back to top

arigato Smile
niko2x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey zchendevlemh

I think I know why there are so few post on your thread here, i think its because it takes FOREVER to load this page, with that big wallpaper. I think you might want to cut it down a bit, so the rest of us who are on 56k dial up will not get a "timed out error". Although these are big (about 300k) I think they aren't as big as your pics.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tnx for the concern.
niko2x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A short clip of Rena Tanaka, telling a Tokyo gathering that she now enjoyed drinking oolong tea, supposedly beneficial for the arteries, as much for its healthy effects as for the taste.
Quote:
"Having arteries that have clogged earlier than they should is really frightening," she told a symposium held by China's Fujian Provincial Government to promote tea drinking. "From now on, I'll drink tea for its health benefits, as well as for beauty purposes."
This clip was recorded last yr when Tanaka appeared at the Oolong Tea Forum april 2003. Click on the picture below.[url=http://www.mainichi.co.jp/visual/kaiken/200304/s030415_1.mpg]
[/url]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

niko2x wrote:
A short clip of Rena Tanaka, telling a Tokyo gathering that she now enjoyed drinking oolong tea, supposedly beneficial for the arteries, as much for its healthy effects as for the taste.
Quote:
"Having arteries that have clogged earlier than they should is really frightening," she told a symposium held by China's Fujian Provincial Government to promote tea drinking. "From now on, I'll drink tea for its health benefits, as well as for beauty purposes."
This clip was recorded last yr when Tanaka appeared at the Oolong Tea Forum april 2003. Click on the picture below.[url=http://www.mainichi.co.jp/visual/kaiken/200304/s030415_1.mpg]
[/url]

tnx dude i already has that but the quality wasn't good
Fenrir

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've been thinking (yeah, sometimes I do that, FEAR!)... And actually, if somebody would turn Haruki Murakami's "Norwegian Wood" (one of the best books I've ever read. Murakami is really great to read) into a movie, I think Tanaka-san would be the perfect Naoko
Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi !
I'm new here, but I'm not specially a drama fan, nor an idol fan, maybe a Rena Tanaka fan, yup', I think so. Don't know, she's just Nut mmh beautiful, and I find her face different from most asian, or japanese girls/women.

Anyway, I just found that, I don't know if you saw it :
http://www.dsg-movie.jp/
It looks to be an upcoming movie with Rena starring in, it looks like she's a drug store seller who starts training a canadian cross team, or whatever this borring sport is called. (Arf, I remember playing this game in small class, how boring that was...)
There's a trailer (the asf is crappy, the mov is good), some short video interview... Arf, I really wonder where they got the idea of this sport...
Is it kind of a "small baseball" as baseball is the first sport in Japan ?

Well, and for ekotka, here's the pic' with the bike:
http://cad.csie.ncku.edu.tw/~wnlee/photo/rena/mr-493-1024.jpg
But why do you care about a bike when there's the same beautiful woman in thousand other pictures ? Crazy
Bleah j/k^^

That's all, tcho' !
zchendevlemh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Phantom wrote:
Hi !
I'm new here, but I'm not specially a drama fan, nor an idol fan, maybe a Rena Tanaka fan, yup', I think so. Don't know, she's just Nut mmh beautiful, and I find her face different from most asian, or japanese girls/women.

Anyway, I just found that, I don't know if you saw it :
http://www.dsg-movie.jp/
It looks to be an upcoming movie with Rena starring in, it looks like she's a drug store seller who starts training a canadian cross team, or whatever this borring sport is called. (Arf, I remember playing this game in small class, how boring that was...)
There's a trailer (the asf is crappy, the mov is good), some short video interview... Arf, I really wonder where they got the idea of this sport...
Is it kind of a "small baseball" as baseball is the first sport in Japan ?

Well, and for ekotka, here's the pic' with the bike:
http://cad.csie.ncku.edu.tw/~wnlee/photo/rena/mr-493-1024.jpg
But why do you care about a bike when there's the same beautiful woman in thousand other pictures ? Crazy
Bleah j/k^^

That's all, tcho' !

tnx for the info
Longman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This fansite has an updated list of her upcoming projects, it's in Japanese though. Wink

http://www.rena-arena.com/profile/appear_un.php?pm1=hattori
amran

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

get ready guys....'cause i'll gonna post tons of rena-chan's pic tomorrow!!!!! hehe hehe
GET READY!!!!!!!!
zchendevlemh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

amran wrote:
get ready guys....'cause i'll gonna post tons of rena-chan's pic tomorrow!!!!! hehe hehe
GET READY!!!!!!!!

it would be interesting if u'll post those pics that are not commonly seen in the web such as those La Strada pics of her. men!! those pics are too common and i've seen them almost on any rena sites.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 173, 174, 175  Next
Page 1 of 175

Jump to: