jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
What are you guys doing right now?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 1294, 1295, 1296  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kndy-nt2099

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: What do you do on Saturday? Reply with quote Back to top

For the awesome people who post on jdorama.com, what is a typical Saturday for you? What do you usually do on Saturdays? (Have fun, work, etc.)
stargirl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i don't really have much of a social life but occasionally, i go out with friends and just hang out with them. if i don't have any plans, i stay home and watch doramas or just surf the net. quite boring.
prncss urduja

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well while most of the people are doing fun stuffs on saturdays I am doing my laundry, cleaning and relaxing...since I usually go out on weekdays hehe!
Michi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tuition Rolling eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
groink

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:55 am    Post subject: Re: What do you do on Saturday? Reply with quote Back to top

kndy-nt2099 wrote:
For the awesome people who post on jdorama.com, what is a typical Saturday for you? What do you usually do on Saturdays? (Have fun, work, etc.)

1) Golf
2) Burning CD-Rs and mailing to traders
3) Golf
4) Video editing my captures
5) Golf
6) Study for my tech certifications
7) Even more golf

--- groink
arnel98

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

not much really. before evening, i just do domestic chores, catch up on anime/drama series, or indulge in some old/new hobbies. At night, go out with friends...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I usually plan to go hang out with my friends playing games (Recently Soul Calibur 2, Mario Kart Double Dash!, and Pocket Fighter, as well as watching my friend play through FF X-2), hit the movies, or go practice guitar with my friends. But the FUNNY thing is, I usually get tied up posting on forums and surfing the net (Surting... Since when did, and why did the term become surfing? Crazy ), and soooooo... My friends can't reach me (stuck with the glory of dial up), and I can't commute by bus (Accident with the car mean I didn't have a car to get my license with lol) since it become all late in the day. Hell, it's Saturday RIGHT NOW, and I was planning on joining my friends at the LA Auto Convention but guess what I'm doing right now? Rolling eyes

Catch you later,
Id
Ren

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:30 am    Post subject: Re: What do you do on Saturday? Reply with quote Back to top

Go paintball shooting with my friend
See a movie and then eat out at a chinese restaurant.

Last edited by Ren on Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
EGJ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: hmmmm Reply with quote Back to top

1. Play Basketball
2. Drive friends around and egg other cars or people at night
3. Drive friends to beach and just hang out
4. Go to movies with friends
5. Going to "AZN" night at local club Roxy(lol all asians there if another race got caught in there they would get flooded out or kicked out lol sucks for them)
6. Surf net or burn dvds/cd's for friends(only if it's snowing/raining/really really cold outside and if I have no where to go)
7. Skate boarding in the city
8. Make a music video with friends
9. Let friends admire my car even though it has no add ons
10. Serenade girls
kndy-nt2099

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:50 am    Post subject: My Saturdays Reply with quote Back to top

When I'm at home...spending all my time with my Usagi-chan, either working, catching up on DVD's and stuff I bought years ago or playing video games I bought months ago and finally playing them now.

When I'm out with friends... I'm not that much into the clubbing/bar thing since I'm not single but all my friends are. I seem to be showing them areas where to meet girls or where they should improve or showing them how. It's seems to be the usual talk of late of how my friends are all single and wanting girlfriends who have the same interests as them....video games, anime, watching Asian dramas, shopping. Maybe girls who dig those things around here are rare.

Ahh...to bad for them all the cool girls on jdorama.com who have the same interests do not live in this part of California.

So, Saturdays with them are listening to their wants of getting a girlfriend or usual guy-talk. Shopping, trying out different restaurants, golf, karaoke watching videos or playing video games and talking about what we downloaded throughout the week and copying stuff for each other.

Sometimes, Saturday for me can be work...and no play Sad

But after a long day...it's Internet...checking out the posts on jdorama.com or see what's up on Friendster.

[As for eating out: BTW, for the ladies and gents in Asia...for Chinese restaurants, do some of them usually charge hundreds of dollars just for crystal crab (that clear crab) or that big oyster thingy... looks kinda...well......(I think if I recall the food's name...it's something duck)].
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

1. Sleep in.
2. Run errands.
3. Do laundry/clean the house.
4. Catch up on my DVD movie backlog.
5. Workout.
6. Find some time to eat.
7. Check JDorama posts.
8. Pass out.
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

school..
sleep
read..
basically enjoy life at home.. Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmm on my regular (school days) saturday, i wake up kinda late.. like during lunch time, then rest for a bit meet with friends after lunch, we either play tennis OR practice mixxing or break dancing on someones garage/house Mr Green then like just hang out at Boba Tree (its a boba bar) in long beach downtown.. sometimes theres like a poetry jam going on n a live performance but that rarely happens cuz of the amount of customers.. the place is somewhat hidden and small so idk if theyre planning to expand the shop.. then if we cant find any parking, we'd go somewhere else like @ bnn or some coffee shop.

anyway since its chilly nowadays n im on winterbreak, id stay home n surf the net till like the night falls and then i go out Mr Green

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:
school..
sleep
read..
basically enjoy life at home.. Mr Green

I remember those good ol' days... Smile
sangmin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

on saturday i hang out with my friends or with my girlfriend or i just stay home. Muack
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

man u guys have such amzing lifes! all us cali ppl should join up one day and go ....i dunno drama wtching or something jk ... or go with denis to a convetion...lol (i've never been to a convetion...cuz its not my thing...but'll go if once i guess...)

anyway on SAT. its work for me... i wake up early in the morning to meet with clients (that's always fun Rolling eyes ) I'm a graphic/logo designer... COOL HUH DENIS? lol.... i get home kinda late... i just got home now!... i usualy go online and relax for a lil while......then go out with friends @ night.... ITS ALL ABOUT THE NIGHT LIFE HERE!!!

now on SUN. .....

EGJ wrote:

5. Going to "AZN" night at local club Roxy(lol all asians there if another race got caught in there they would get flooded out or kicked out lol sucks for them)

10. Serenade girls
i go to THE ROXY quite alot! my friend's band plays there ..(rarely..but they play there) i've never been to 'azn' night... and now from ur description i'm not sure i want to ..i'll get kicked out!.. wow lucky i've never been there on those nights ...still i would like to go to check out all the asian gals! Sweat

serenade the girls!? LOL really!? hehe

Last edited by lovelessemotion on Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

delete plz
groink

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: What do you do on Saturday? Reply with quote Back to top

Ren wrote:
Go paintball shooting with my friend

PAINTBALL!!!! Cool!!!!!

When I worked at Phoenix Technologies in the late 1980's in Scotts Valley, we used to compete in paintball matches against other companies in the area like Adobe Systems, Apple Computer, Sun Micro, Borland, etc. Nowadays, there aren't that many decent places to play in Hawaii. Sad

--- groink
EGJ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:47 pm    Post subject: :P Reply with quote Back to top

LoL hehehe yeah thats why most of the people go there to check out the asian girls hehehehe Big Grin I go there just to hang out hehehehe "AZN" nitez are very very fun. Freestyle comp., Break Dancing comp., Best looking girl/guy comp., and karaoke blah blah blah. Very fun evening on those nitez. Big Grin Oh yeah we serenade girls mostly Kpop songs like songs from "Fly to sky". Bleah

[quote="lovelessemotion"] i go to THE ROXY quite alot! my friend's band plays there ..(rarely..but they play there) i've never been to 'azn' night... and now from ur description i'm not sure i want to ..i'll get kicked out!.. wow lucky i've never been there on those nights ...still i would like to go to check out all the asian gals! Sweat

serenade the girls!? LOL really!? hehe

Last edited by EGJ on Sun Jan 04, 2004 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

to me saturday is the same as other days...
i usually stay at home in the day and go out at night
^^)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 1294, 1295, 1296  Next
Page 2 of 1296

Jump to: