jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
American Football (NFL, College, etc.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 237, 238, 239  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atheon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why Justin wanna rip off Janet's "upper" part clothes....just that particular part???
Shake Head Crazy Rolling eyes
I think it was purposely......
niko2x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: �X�P�x Reply with quote Back to top

kndy-nt2099 wrote:
You know...we seen these gravure Japanese models...are there such models in Korea or Hong Kong? - kndy
korea have some but not nearly as much as JPN. And I don't think HK have them, just because i haven't came across any. JPN is more 'free' i think, when it comes to the human body that way, imho.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mishap? besides the jackson/timberlake debacle, did anyone catch the professional streaker that ran all over the field just before the kickoff of the 3rd quarter? I wish they would have shown the guy get tackeled by the patriot linebacker!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:27 am    Post subject: NFL thread Reply with quote Back to top

Considering the amount of traffic the Lakers thread got a while ago, I figured the sportsfans at J-Dorama might have something to say about football.

And though I'm a Niner fan, I figured I'd make it sort of an umbrella football thread. So, Raider Fans, Giant Fans, Packer Fan, etc., welcome.

One note; if you feel the need to flame, or thump chest... there are lots of pure football sites out there that need you.

As I mentioned, I'm a Niner fan... so I don't figure to be doing much chest thumping this year. So I'm just looking for a little football conversation.

I just watched the Seahawks slap the Pack around in the pre season game on ESPN, and as a Niner fan... I was not happy.
amethyst216

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

its all about the raiders. . .sorry i had to add that. . .even though im from san fran i like oakland more. . .but the sucked like shit durin the superbowl. . .still gonna be with the raiders. . .does anyone what happened to t brown???
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What the hell does this have to do with Jdorama??? Oh wait, that was another thread... Rolling eyes hehe

Don't know about the Niners this year... Joe Montana, where have you gone???

So the Seahwaks smacked the Pack, eh? Then it's a good day in football... Big Grin

Who's this year's favorite? Not the Pats, eh? Sad I'd like to see Peyton Manning's Colts go all the way... Big Grin

EDIT: Tim Brown rejoined with Jon Gruden and the Buccaneers.....
Geezer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

amethyst216 Ah, BMW beat me to the Tim Brown comment. Yeah, he signed with the Buccs the day after the Raiders cut him... and a day after that he was on TV bad mouthing the Raiders.

BMW

I don't see any reason to think it will be anyone other than the Pats.

From the looks of them, they just got stronger.

Re: Montana, Niner QBs, et.al. --- I'm a Dorsey fan. Mostly because I have no choice. His folks live just down the road from me.

Ah. 38 and 2 in college. Played in two championship games and won one of them. And best of all... he ain't Garcia.

I'm willing to wait and see what happens.
Ikumu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Im a Packers fan. I mean, it's preseason so you really cant judge...yet.
Hopefully Favre can pull another championship out of his helmet. w00t!

On another note, Im gonna go watch the USC/ Virginia Tech game next week (go Hokies!).
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ikumu wrote:
Im a Packers fan. I mean, it's preseason so you really cant judge...yet.
Hopefully Favre can pull another championship out of his helmet. w00t!

Or some other part of his body... hehe hehe

Quote:
On another note, Im gonna go watch the USC/ Virginia Tech game next week (go Hokies!).

Oh man, I hate the Troj-Enz (I'm a Bruin fan)... What are the Hokies chances, since Marcus Vick is suspended (expelled?)... Or would he have made any difference?
Geezer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BMW

Hokies vs. Trojans?

There's money to be made there if you can find a Hokey fan or two.

Someone on the radio was saying that Marcus Vick has just joined the real life version of "Entorage". He'll probably spend the rest of his life waiting on line to get the tings Mike wants. Dumb guy.

Ikumu

Packers. Packers?!? Okay, I said no flame wars.

As much as I dislike them... and man do I dislike them... Favre still has something special. And with that O-Line in front of him, they could do some real damage.

But their defense is still weak up the gut.
pcmodem

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We should take a poll, see who's the real geezer of the Jdorama crowd in the SF Bay. Big Grin

I remember watching the 49'ers in the 1970s... back when that meant "Them = 40, Us = 9" and I played ball at the old Kezar before it was torn down.

Brett Favre's a great player, always fun to watch. His performance has suffered over the years as the two men most responsible for molding him into a Hall of Fame QB, Mike Holmgren and Steve Mariucci, left years ago, which correlates to his inconsistency. The other significant variable is the quality of his teammates; it takes more than a QB to win a game.

The 49'ers are doomed. Cry

Back in the glory days (1981-1997), they had the important keys:
1. Owners willing to spend the money to win
2. Coaching staff among the best or best in the NFL
3. A talented roster of dedicated players

Now the 49ers have none of the above. There are other important aspects as well, but those three listed above are critical.
-PCM
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Geezer wrote:
Dumb guy.

You're being kind.
eltinator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yea we got a football thread now! Woo hoo! Let's go Raider nation! hehe hehe
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eltinator wrote:
yea we got a football thread now! Woo hoo! Let's go Raider nation! hehe hehe

Not you, Elt.... Ohhhhh....

Re: Niners:

Hated their guts when they had John Brodie (though I really like Gene Washington)... But when they got Montana (Go Irish!!), I had to change my thinking... A quarterback's quarterback... Applaud
Geezer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pcmodem

You got to play at Kezar? Very cool.

Who's the real "geezer"? Try this. I placed my first "sizable" sports bet on Joe Namath and my N.Y. Jets in Superbowl 3. I was making 2.65 an hour, plus tips delivering groceries. But I still managed to put down $300.00.

Re: the Niners? Doomed, Doomed, Doomed. I've been singing that tune for the last couple of years.

York is a bum. Mariucci got screwed. Garcia never was, and never will be better than a decent back-up. Owens is a punk. Erickson is a career .500 schlub.

But it occured to me that that attitude was killing the fun I used to have watching the games.

So I figure this year, the slate is clean. Walsh, and all he brought to the team, is history. That's just a fact.

It's 1980 again, and time to see what the kids can turn into.

Heck, I started following the Niners in '75/'76 (Mostly because they reminded me of the N.Y. Giants who also sucked during that period). So I'm good at chanting, "wait 'til next year."
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Geezer wrote:
You got to play at Kezar? Very cool.

Don't remember much about Kezar other than Clint Eastwood torturing Andy Robinson on the 50-yard line in Dirty Harry.
pcmodem

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Geezer wrote:
pcmodem
Who's the real "geezer"? Try this. I placed my first "sizable" sports bet on Joe Namath and my N.Y. Jets in Superbowl 3.

Okay, you have me out-geezered, but only slightly Bow

Agree with you on some things. But Garcia was Pro-Bowler in 2000, 2001, and 2002. I'm not saying he was Hall of Fame material or capable of taking a mediocre roster to a Superbowl like Montana did in the 1981 season, mind you, and is also now on the downside of his career.

I agree with you on Erickson, but truly he has not had a fair shot in SF. After only 1 season, 2003, he had his offensive roster gutted by the loss of the starting QB, #1 WR, and #1 RB in Garcia, Owens, and Hearst. Not to mention losing the offensive line's two best linemen in Derrick Deese and Ron Stone. But given Garcia's decline, Owens' mouth, and Hearst's age, it was time for them to leave.
-PCM

Last edited by pcmodem on Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Geezer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eltinator wrote:
yea we got a football thread now! go Raider nation! hehe hehe

I'm with Elton.

I wish the Raider Nation would just go too.

Maybe to New Jersey.

The New Jersey Raiders. You have to admit... it's got a nice ring to it.
pcmodem

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Geezer wrote:

I'm with Elton.

Maybe to New Jersey.

Whaddaya mean? They all left for New Zealand. Didn't you see them in the Lord of the Rings? They were Saruman's army and Sauron's army. rofl
-PCM
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Geezer wrote:

I'm with Elton.

Maybe to New Jersey.

For some bizarre reason, KCBS-2 here in SoCal still has ties to the silver and black: they're going to show all of their preseason games on the tube. They've being doing that for that past six or seven years... What a waste of airtime... I could be watching infomercials on 70's rock... hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 237, 238, 239  Next
Page 3 of 239

Jump to: