jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Onitsuka Chihiro
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jelenity

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Onitsuka Chihiro Reply with quote Back to top

Let me appologise if this is in the wrong area right now. As the Trade/sell/ect was listing only Drama releated items and not Jpop, ect....

Ok here's a strange question... Does ANYONE have music to share from this wonderful lady..?? Is there any that exist at all aside from this one song...?? I have no clue where I downloaded the one I have but it's called "infection" and I just can't get enough of it. Beautiful Vocals with a smooth feel and lots of emotion all blended into a great song. It's addicting to me.

I would really love to get more from her. If you have something to share please let me know. I can trade or whatnot but I do have Streamload and I can probably send and recieve files *maybe* through AOL IM.

Any info would be greatly appreciated...!!!!
Jelenity~

I'm a hip chick and an old fart at 30 but I can tell you what I'm one "young" lady who likes to party! ^_^

You will NEVER catch me thinking "old" LOL.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
wsim

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, I don't have anything to share in regards to her music and stuff like that. I'm not sure exactly where to download her music specifically, most of the J-pop MP3s that I download from various sources are random artists, though, I haven't found anything from Chihiro though.

However, I have listened to a few of her songs. They are pretty good, I think.

She has great vocals and a strong voice.
Bsalez

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well Jelenity san u can try Winmx u can find plenty there ne..
Me Fav song is Rollin...Hope it could help u ne Wink
m|rA|

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Winmx or Soulseek. You could try IRC as well. She being my fav singer, I think all her albums are fantastic. That being the reason as well, I wouldn't actually encourage dling the mp3s. Wink You can find out more abt her at these links. Hope this helps. (Sorry abt being preachy on the stop piracy thing. Applies onli to fav singers. Bleah )

http://www.melodystar.com/onitsuka/index.php3

http://homepage3.nifty.com/folia/index.html
eltinator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OMG I love Onitsuka Chihiro!!!!

Yup, infection was my favorite song from her Wink

I first got into her music through the song "Little Beat Rifle" and then from there I've been downloading every single since then. Her vocals is just SOOO great. She's definately a very underrated singer. On my list she's easily top 5 voices in Japan. Well if you want some songs IM me. My AIM sn is this name. Just to let you know I'm always on BT so my upload will be a little slow, sorry.
Jelenity

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bsalez, m|rA|:
Thank you to all that answered my posts.. Unfortunately, as some of you suggested Peer to Peer networks I, for one, can not use them. I have tried to do the mirc thingy but between running out of time and having the system time out on me & the fact that it messes with my comp big time I have long since abandoned trying to get things from there. One of my biggest peevs aside from the above for mirc is that no matter how much I have my stuff availible for DL no one ever wanted to "share" files so I quit using it all together. I have no tollerance for it at all.

eltinator: I would love to try and get some songs from you. Please look for an IM in this reguard ^_^ Thank you so much!

jelenity~

I'm a hip chick and an old fart at 30 but I can tell you what I'm one "young" lady who likes to party! ^_^

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
niko2x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i just found some and i will share them tomorow, jelenity. no time right now...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you nikox

Jelenity~

arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i love onitsukachihiro's songs with a passion.. that was after i got hooked on trick.. where she sang all the 3 trick dramas theme songs.. her new song [watashi to waltz o] is great..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i love her sonGS~!
esp not your god and borderline
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
valle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*sigh* chihiro's great!!i love her voice because it's so deep...
infection is great,just like gekkou!! if you'd ever consider bying an album buy this armor,it's really great!!!
eltinator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

valle wrote:
*sigh* chihiro's great!!i love her voice because it's so deep...
infection is great,just like gekkou!! if you'd ever consider bying an album buy this armor,it's really great!!!

Yea that's the one I bought. I didn't get her newest album though but this armor was amazing.
niko2x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jalenity, check you inbox here or email...

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW!!! Didn't know Chihiro was that great! I have listened to few of her song before. Was not impressed till I listened to her whole album, Imsomnia! All I could say was WOW!!!! I was blown away by the songs and her passionate voice Lovey Eyes The songs aren't j-popish, more like alternative pop. Gotta look for more of her works! *hands down*
eltinator

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:
WOW!!! Didn't know Chihiro was that great! I have listened to few of her song before. Was not impressed till I listened to her whole album, Imsomnia! All I could say was WOW!!!! I was blown away by the songs and her passionate voice Lovey Eyes The songs aren't j-popish, more like alternative pop. Gotta look for more of her works! *hands down*

damn right! I love her!!! Big Grin

Try "this armor" as well. That album was simply amazing!
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey jenny i have a few songs of her, idk how i can send it to u but ill try to upload them on streamload heheh

btw, hows florida? ure still on vacation right? Mr Green

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can always try requesting more on Womby's Public MM forum. People seem to be pretty good at seeding requests for his tracker.
darkflame21

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can always try requesting more on Womby's Public MM forum. People seem to be pretty good at seeding requests for his tracker.
http://forum.theppn.org/forum/
arnel98

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

she is currently my favorite jpop artist. Its a good thing I was able to watch Trick coz if not for that series, I would not have known her works.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arnel98 wrote:
she is currently my favorite jpop artist. Its a good thing I was able to watch Trick coz if not for that series, I would not have known her works.

Chatter Same for me. The Trick theme song got me into Chihiro. She has such a nice voice.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: