jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Tsukamoto Takashi
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grumble_kitty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:30 pm    Post subject: Tsukamoto Takashi Reply with quote Back to top

Hey! Im really new here and could use some help...
If anyone knows where i could download ANYTHING that has Takashi Tsukamoto in it, such as shows like Rockers (especially Rockers ^_^), Otousan (before #11), Stand up!!, Kaminari, Robocon, and/or Juunanasai, i would love you for life. Ive looked everywhere and all i could find was Otousan #11. Please please help me out ~_~. Id be ever so grateful, and one super happy girl. Thanks!!
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i really really like tsukamoto takashi too..!! he was great in kisarazu cat's eye.. unfortch i really don't know where you can get his stuff.. but whatever it is, i'm glad for this thread..!! yeah tsuka-chan rocks..!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
nakiko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Right I got redirected to put Tsukamoto stuff here so please join my Tsukamoto Livejournal community ^__^

http://www.livejournal.com/community/tsukamoto_/
grumble_kitty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Keeeeen!! ^_^! Thanks so much! I joined the LJ yesterday. Its awsome XD!
amethyst216

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

so familiar. . . was he in battle royale II??
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

amethyst216 wrote:
so familiar. . . was he in battle royale II??

yeah he was.. ^^
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
nakiko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Actually Takashi played Shinji Mimura in <u>Battle Royale 1</u> and not BR2.
amethyst216

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahh i'm confused. . so he wasnt takuma in BR2??. . .
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nakiko wrote:

oops..!! i'm not sure about this.. because i have never watched both.. just heard he was in it and assumed for both.. gomen gomen..
Akakage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like Tsukamoto Takashi...he's funny guy. He still looks good even as a bad guy, sort of the type "you still just love him even if he's evil" hehe
I really like him as Ani in Kisarazu Cat's Eye..(btw, the DVD of the Movie will be out in April 2004).
grumble_kitty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You dont know where I could pick up any downloads of Cat's Eye do you? I wanna see too!!! Sad
Akakage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nakiko wrote:

Yes, you got that right! He played Mimura Shinji in BR I. Mr Green
mizsymurda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is Robocon good???? what's it about?? and is Cat's eye a drama?? I LOVE TAK!!!!!!! Big Grin
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mizsymurda wrote:
is Robocon good???? what's it about?? and is Cat's eye a drama?? I LOVE TAK!!!!!!! Big Grin

i don't know about robocon, but yes, kisarazu cat's eye is a drama.. there's also a movie continuing the drama story.. ^^
UWFShooter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Moero Robocon, from 1999, was the last in the Metal Hero yearly kids series produced by TV-Asahi. (The other series are Kamen Rider, which after 2000 incorporated most of the elements of Metal Heroes, and Sentai, known in the U. S. as Power Rangers). Unless you like those shows I wouldn't recommend it to you.
Rinrin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wrong Robocon! Mr Green

The Robocon which has Tsukamoto Takashi in it is Robot Contest. It also stars Oguri Shun.

I'm not sure if you already know this, but in Japan there is a very popular event known as a Robot Contest where teams build their own robots to perform certain tasks. They then use the robots to compete against other teams' robots. I believe this is starting to get popular internationally as well.
Akakage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rinrin wrote:
Wrong Robocon! Mr Green

The Robocon which has Tsukamoto Takashi in it is Robot Contest. It also stars Oguri Shun.

I'm not sure if you already know this, but in Japan there is a very popular event known as a Robot Contest where teams build their own robots to perform certain tasks. They then use the robots to compete against other teams' robots. I believe this is starting to get popular internationally as well.

Hey..I know this program way back in England, it was broadcasted in BBC 2 ( I forgot). In England it was called "Robot Wars". Each team builds a robot to go on a battle with other team's robot. I've no idea whether it's still broadcasted in England or not, since I saw it around the year of 2000- 2002.
Rinrin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:

Hey..I know this program way back in England, it was broadcasted in BBC 2 ( I forgot). In England it was called "Robot Wars". Each team builds a robot to go on a battle with other team's robot. I've no idea whether it's still broadcasted in England or not, since I saw it around the year of 2000- 2002.

Yeah something like that! Except the robots don't actually "battle" each other. Normally the robots have to pick up and move objects. In the movie Robocon, the robots must pick up blocks then stack them up on stands without anything falling down. The one who has stacked the most of their own color blocks is the winner.
Akakage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rinrin wrote:

Yeah something like that! Except the robots don't actually "battle" each other. Normally the robots have to pick up and move objects. In the movie Robocon, the robots must pick up blocks then stack them up on stands without anything falling down. The one who has stacked the most of their own color blocks is the winner.

Not too brutal then..the one in UK battles each other, slicing and bashing each other..the toughest will win the game that's why it's called Robot War. Sound like Battle Royale Robot version. Beaten
Rinrin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, no oil and bolts flying! Mr Green

BTW, anybody seen his latest movies? I know he was just in a couple last year. Are they good?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18

Jump to: