jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
BitTorrent Sites
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genma

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:55 am    Post subject: BitTorrent Sites Reply with quote Back to top

For the convenience of all, let's compile a list of bittorrent sites here. I'll start with some that our users have listed here. If you would like to share a link of a BT site that is NOT listed below, by all means post.

***Please be aware that Studio Oto, areiacreations, SARS, PB-Fansubs, and mugen dorama make their releases on D-addicts' tracker.***

For more info and links for fansubbers who release via D-addicts' tracker, please go to D-addicts and do a search. We also may have missed some resources for BT that they may have listed. We are mainly trying to get you to the download sources directly. Browsing around for more info and links @ these sources is highly recommended.

General info on BitTorrent: http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/

Asian Entertainment-related BT Tracker Links:

Jem TV captures of Asian dramas aired in Singapore. A great place to start! *Edited by KouSeiya315 12/13/05 12:46 am EST

Japan-tv Japanese drama fansubbers. They've been around for quite a while! Some Chinese stuff and other tidbits as well, but mainly Japanese dramas. *Edited by KouSeiya315 4/25/05 6:33 am EST

anime-otakus Almost all anime, but they fansubbed the drama version of Taiho Shichauzo (You're Under Arrest).

A-H Some anime.

live-evil Mostly anime too, but a couple drama bits.

Edited 3/18/2004 - by niko

AZNV (mostly k-stuff)

AnimeSuki (mainly anime, few jdorama)

BitTorrent Files for [FOB] (K+J doramas)

JBunko (Jpop/mostly MoMu stuff) also there are some other links to other MoMu BT sites *Edited by KouSeiya315 on 2/17/05, 12:45 pm EST
*This tracker is down until further notice. Not sure if it will ever come back up.

D-Addicts We all know about this one, right? Wink This is your main portal to downloading most available dramas and other shows from most of Asia. Many of the members band together and contribute to new projects. Browse around, you will find a lot, as well as more resources to fulfill your Asian drama downloading desires. *Edited by KouSeiya315 on 9/30/04, 11:56 pm EST

GKCombi modest selections of PV's (music videos)

Links added by KouSeiya315 on 2/17/05 12:45 pm EST:

FS Seeders Carries Asian movies. Private tracker, must join to gain access.

Fantastic Super Club Carries Asian movies and etcetera. Must join and be an active poster.

JPOPSUKI Latest Jpopsuki tracker. Carries Asian music, Asian MV's, Asian variety shows, etc.

Links added by KouSeiya315 on 4/25/05 6:33 am EST:

The Pirate Bay This has just about everything but I'm posting it because it tends to have Asian movies available.

Links added by KouSeiya315 on 5/03/05 2:46 am EST:

BTChina This is a CHINESE tracker. Chinese trackers are generally slammed and slow, if not completely down. Seeds die FAST. This tracker has a variety of things but many times you can find Chinese subbed Japanese dramas of all sorts.

YDY This is another Chinese tracker. Please see BTChina's description.

Mininova Sorta like Suprnova used to be: a huge variety of stuff chunked together at one place. You'll probably find a ton of anime here as opposed to dramas. Maybe some movies.

Torrentbox Much like Piratebay and Mininova. Pretty good in general Big Grin

TV-Nihon They seem to stick to sentai stuff and the like. They fansubbed the live action version of Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon.

Thx to loris:
loris wrote:
Here is a site that has torrents for choco fansubs and more. It may be of some interest to folks here because it has a big old torrent of 72 jpop videos (about 2GB worth) and they are subbed in English.
www.edkeyes.org/choco/

Links added by KouSeiya315 on 10/12/05 12:09m EST:

Lucia This is various jpop downloads (mp3, dvd, pv's, cm's, etc.). I thought this used to be up w/ a lot of potential but went down a lot, but I may be thinking of another site. Anyhoo, this one looks pretty good so far Victory! Peace!

AHQ-Fansubs This is Korean entertainment. DVD rips and some fansubs.

Saiyaman This place has mostly anime raws. However, they used to have some raw Japanese varieties laying around and still may.

Last edited by Genma on Sat Jul 26, 2003 12:12 am; edited 8 times in total
Genma

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oops... sorry, typo.. Bleah
changed.
Prince

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Robogokua

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If anyone find more links posted here, sadly I already knew about those.

I guess jdrama fansubbers are not large in numbers, kinda sucks because i like their translations better than hong kongs.
Neka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i really love this site ~ (URL has been removed on request of its owner)

they even have a catagory selection for different types of dorama's...
you can choose HK, J, or TW...
Evilryu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone know what happend to Cheap Love (a.d. clan) and Dekichatta Kekkon (pelm)?
I only have episodes 4-7 from Cheap Love because 1-3 noboby seeds.
Also they didn't release any new episodes from these two jdramas.
Pemu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Evilryu wrote:
Does anyone know what happend to Cheap Love (a.d. clan) and Dekichatta Kekkon (pelm)?
I only have episodes 4-7 from Cheap Love because 1-3 noboby seeds.
Also they didn't release any new episodes from these two jdramas.

A.D.clan still does Cheap Love, #8 ep out for almost a week (I think, hehe). Someone does serve Cheap Love 1-8. Just have to look for it Smile
They haven't seeded #8 ep yet, but soon.

As for Dekichatta Kekkon, Prince will continue encodin on it, he was on a holiday for a month.

Last edited by Pemu on Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Pemu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neka wrote:
i really love this site ~ (URL has been removed on request of its owner)

Censorship still exists hehe
kevyeoh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 10:17 am    Post subject: Can't download Wedding planner Reply with quote Back to top

Hi...

Anyone knows where i can download WEdding planner series ?
can't seem to download it at jem's site...

do help.

thanks.
kook05

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't download Wedding planner Reply with quote Back to top

kevyeoh wrote:
Hi...

do help.

thanks.

same here!!!
ep1 only dwnloaded till 13%.... Sweat

onegaishimasu....
MilkyWay

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is a very cool site and I think it's new: http://aznv.net/
So please support them and write sth in the forum ^.^

btw: go and download Classic!!! One of the sadest movies I've ever seen (cried about 15 minutes!) *crybaby* Sweat
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MilkyWay wrote:
This is a very cool site and I think it's new: http://aznv.net/
So please support them and write sth in the forum ^.^

btw: go and download Classic!!! One of the sadest movies I've ever seen (cried about 15 minutes!) *crybaby* Sweat

oh wow!
thanx for the site!!!!!!!
Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pemu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 8:05 am    Post subject: Re: Can't download Wedding planner Reply with quote Back to top

kook05 wrote:
kevyeoh wrote:
Hi...

do help.

thanks.

same here!!!
ep1 only dwnloaded till 13%.... Sweat

onegaishimasu....

*Pemu to the rescue*

I can either send or seed it to you when I have free bw. I'll let you know then Smile
Evilryu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cheap Love Ep.1+3 are finally seeding again at a.d.clan, so if you don't have these Episodes hurry up!!!!
kook05

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:
*Pemu to the rescue*

I can either send or seed it to you when I have free bw. I'll let you know then

Pemu,

me just saw your post... Mr Green
lemme know when you have free bw k?
in the meantime, i'm trying to dl the show...
had stopped for a while cos' i was dwnloading Yanpapa
it seems to be moving for now.......
Onegai....
Arigatou... Beaten
Prince

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The US goverment (MPAA) is getting itchy with nailing some ppl into jail. As the result, many BT sites have moved, or ask to not be mentioned.

Another reason is if it's mentioned in big forum like this, it will mostly cause lag, especially if we are using free servers host.
Midou Ban

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Prince wrote:
The US goverment (MPAA) is getting itchy with nailing some ppl into jail. As the result, many BT sites have moved, or ask to not be mentioned.

Another reason is if it's mentioned in big forum like this, it will mostly cause lag, especially if we are using free servers host.

Great News Mr Green

I heard some of my friend receive letters from their ISP about MPAA only target those seeding Movies and downloading those surfer.
Prince

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They was going to nail the one who run the tracker only, but latest tech, ppl able to run the tracker from some hosted sites, and now they are thinking something else. Leave my BT alone!
Midou Ban

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Prince wrote:
They was going to nail the one who run the tracker only, but latest tech, ppl able to run the tracker from some hosted sites, and now they are thinking something else. Leave my BT alone!

Too bad When one software get too famous it will get some nails to nail it down.
Evilryu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cheap Love Ep.8 is out fot Bittorrent at a.d.clan!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurry Up and get it!!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 1 of 25

Jump to: