jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Mukodono
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is it mukodono?? i know for a fact that it's showing on channel 8 now..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
takuya_angel

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Issit the show when this kid, his mother died and he became a superstar when he grew up??? B'coz i have a huge crush on the actor. He's soooo good looking.
I didn't know the title though. But i thought i saw the eng title is "1st Try"???? Please correct me if i'm wrong coz i wasn't concentrating much as i was on my PC. Rolling eyes
Michi

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

takuya_angel wrote:
Issit the show when this kid, his mother died and he became a superstar when he grew up??? B'coz i have a huge crush on the actor. He's soooo good looking.
I didn't know the title though. But i thought i saw the eng title is "1st Try"???? Please correct me if i'm wrong coz i wasn't concentrating much as i was on my PC. Rolling eyes

Hi there,

from ur description it sounds so much like MUKODONO : http://www.jdorama.com/drama.php?id=557

that handsome dude is Nagase Tomoya, Ayumi's bf.. Naughty

Rolling eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
takuya_angel

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yes! Guess what?? I'm reading up on him rite now. I saw previous discussions on Ayumi's bf, Tomoya Nagase. When i was watching the show last nite, i have no absolute idea it was Ayumi's bf. Hahaha! What a goon i can be!

He is so so cute!! But what is this "Muko Dono 2003"?? I'm a little confused. And i read someone's post saying that Muko Dono is sort of like Takuya Kimura's life story...!?! Hehe! What is that all about?
Michi

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mukodono 2003 is the new mukodono, .. the casts are all the same except that the main girl is noriko sakai... before it was yuko takeouchi.. but the storyline doesnt sound much different from the previous one... i donno.. Rolling eyes but i really cant wait to watch this one! Nagase rulez!! Nut
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SYILA78

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HI,

Watashiwa syila desu. I already watch "my husband" at channel 8 (sgp)
The hero is so kakkoii. Naughty . I like the story very much, I also buy the vcd. Like to see Nagase face during his cool act. But very kawaii during his funny act. Is anyone has his picture ? Can u e-mail it to me?
Domo arigato. Ja nee....

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

didn't know that mukodono english name is my husband. HMMmmmm.

I Was really hoping Ch8 could repeat this show, though i watched it for 3 times already..

wondering about mukodono 2003, i tot Yuichiro is married to sakura? and how come for mukodono 2003, YU have a new girlfriend? mukodono 2003 is not related to mukodono izzit? confused...

I dun like sakai noriko.. i prefer takeuchi yuko..she's so cute!!!!!

anyway, i thought tat tomoya nagase had broke up with ayumi hamasaki? i don't like ayumi. TOMOYO NAGASE ROCKS.....TOKIO too.. Applaud
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mukodono 2003 is like another story altogether.. arghz.. i thougt it would be worth watching if you bring back the old cast really... takeuchi yuko really was good in the show.. and i want ryo-chan...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
jaychou

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:
mukodono 2003 is like another story altogether.. arghz.. i thougt it would be worth watching if you bring back the old cast really... takeuchi yuko really was good in the show.. and i want ryo-chan...
icic.
I think the old cast acted very well together. Why can't they juz continue from the previous story? why muz they start another story altogether.>ARHG...

tat noriko is too old for tomoya..
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

true true.. sakai noriko is older.. but she's good i think.. shinohara ryoko is back for this show in another character.. but i'll always remember her as satsuki..
jaychou

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:
true true.. sakai noriko is older.. but she's good i think.. shinohara ryoko is back for this show in another character.. but i'll always remember her as satsuki..
yeah..noriko is chio. i find her pretty, but i don't think nagase and noriko are compaitable. Takeuchi is better. But maybe i have to watch mukodono2003 to know whether noriko is better or takeuchi.. Applaud
lim_li

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i think...nagase are doesn't match with Sakai...
-big fan Sakai-
Ren

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:36 pm    Post subject: My Husband Reply with quote Back to top

During this week i watched about 4 episode of My Husband and so far so good. This drama have the potential of being one of the best drama that i've seen so far. Hopefully it will keep getting better and better as the story progress. What do you think of this drama?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it will definitely get better.. this is one of the best dramas in 2001.. i loved it.. you will too..Smile
Michi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

uhm my husband = mukodono rite??

well yeah!! this is one of the best dorama!! its funny yet touching. plus the casts are great too!! Wink
ed146

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 11:49 am    Post subject: Mukodono Reply with quote Back to top

Where can I find OST or mp3 files?
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kaZaA da.. should have.. rofl
:::hALuCin8:::

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Winmx is also good! Thumbsup
pj0t

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

visit:
www.songjapan.com

but the file is in wma format.
there are also some video clip there!!!~

the mukodono 2003 theme song
plus
video clip also available..

watchout for the live performance of
sakuraba yuichiro Lovey Eyes

Last edited by pj0t on Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Applaud thanks pjot Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: