jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Youtube Videos
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Suggestions, Enquiries, Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CBD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:57 am    Post subject: Okay, so I found this video ... Reply with quote Back to top

I was looking through J-Drama kind of stuff on youtube and I stumbled across this clip where a teacher is behaving like a complete fascist and won't let this poor girl go to the bathroom. She struggles for about five minutes, then finally gets excused when another girl stands up for her. She doesn't make it though, and there is the ridiculously stylized image of her wetting herself with tears rolling down her cheeks. Where in the world did this come from? Whoever can figure it out wins the prize!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrHGFmBkOcU
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ I think you guys are misunderstanding the point of this thread.

Or maybe I am. Beaten Sweat
atskv9

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol, I was thinking the same thing beem... Sweat

Finally, every forum member has what they always wanted! A place to post random youtube videos! *freak out* Beat You
Anime Dad

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

atskv9 wrote:
lol, I was thinking the same thing beem... Sweat

Finally, every forum member has what they always wanted! A place to post random youtube videos! *freak out* Beat You

Well, not random... they are supposed to have some sort of connection to the drama or artist they are suggested for.
atskv9

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know but I was referring to this thread only. I was pointing out that some people didn't understand that this thread is an announcement, not a place to dump the videos. The videos are added on the drama/artist pages of course Big Grin
Anime Dad

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

atskv9 wrote:
I know but I was referring to this thread only. I was pointing out that some people didn't understand that this thread is an announcement, not a place to dump the videos. The videos are added on the drama/artist pages of course Big Grin

Oh, OK. hehe Bonk
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

atskv9 wrote:
this thread is an announcement, not a place to dump the videos.

Right.

This thread is turning into a YouTube landfill. bleh
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Okay, so I found this video ... Reply with quote Back to top

CBD wrote:
I was looking through J-Drama kind of stuff on youtube and I stumbled across this clip where a teacher is behaving like a complete fascist and won't let this poor girl go to the bathroom. She struggles for about five minutes, then finally gets excused when another girl stands up for her. She doesn't make it though, and there is the ridiculously stylized image of her wetting herself with tears rolling down her cheeks. Where in the world did this come from? Whoever can figure it out wins the prize!
tofuuuuu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

umm... how long will it take for my sugesstions to get through?
i just had fun with the youtube options (Naughty) mostly on theme songs promotional videos. hoping that some will get featured.
Anime Dad

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tofuuuuu wrote:
i just had fun with the youtube options (Naughty) mostly on theme songs promotional videos. hoping that some will get featured.

They don't get featured, they will be approved or not approved by one of a few people, when they are on the site. They show up on the front page as "new", once something else is new they will go from the front page but will still appear in the atrist or drama page you suggested them for Wink
Wynter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tofuuuuu wrote:

Less than a day.

I come on about five times a day just to check to see if there's vids waiting to be approved. They'll show up in the profile once approved. If you don't see them at all, they weren't approved. Smile

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
tofuuuuu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for the explanation

so, the Hasegawa Kyoko-san video got approval eventhough the video/uploader was zooming in to see what's under her skirt in slow-mo? I don't understand the details of the clip so I don't really know what's the real reason behind the slow-mo and zoom.
Genma

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just realised that there was a problem with the video suggestion form over the past week! No wonder there were no new submissions

Anyway it has been fixed. Anyone who had attempted to suggest videos earlier, please try again. My bad. Bonk
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Genma wrote:
I just realised that there was a problem with the video suggestion form over the past week! No wonder there were no new submissions

Anyway it has been fixed. Anyone who had attempted to suggest videos earlier, please try again. My bad. Bonk
    So it was the site! I thought it was me. My Image Shack has been wigging out doing weird things, I thought two were related and I was trying to figure it out from that end. Doh!
Genma

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah coz the video adding process for myself is different, I didn't notice it til it got suspicious after a few days of zero activity. Beaten

Logged in today to find a long list of pending videos. Thanks to all!
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just wanted to say thanks to Genma for creating this. I really like watching some of the theme song videos. And thanks to the mods for weeding out the good stuff from the crap. Applaud
MasterOfPuppets

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:02 am    Post subject: Rasen TV Series Fix Reply with quote Back to top

If you look at the two videos for Rasen, you'll notice they were taken down, I have re-uploaded them in a higher quality. Please replace the dead links with these. Here are the links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqUYebm6Zcs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PTGrop4ZUA
Anime Dad

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Merging with the Youtube Videos thread.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: Rasen TV Series Fix Reply with quote Back to top

MasterOfPuppets wrote:
If you look at the two videos for Rasen, you'll notice they were taken down, I have re-uploaded them in a higher quality. Please replace the dead links with these. Here are the links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqUYebm6Zcs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PTGrop4ZUA

Read the Posting Guidelines.
kenjilina

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i have youtube on my mobile phone now. it's great that i can watch stuff while having a beer in the pub(if the company's crap!). hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Suggestions, Enquiries, Announcements All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: