jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Mukodono
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fyxyse

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 9:17 pm    Post subject: Should I buy 'Mukodono'? Reply with quote Back to top

I already had �eMukodono 2003�f. I enjoy it and I think the story is OK. In your opinion, is it worth it if I buy �eMukodono�f? Does �eMukodono�f have bad guys like �eMukodono 2003�f because I got a little depress when the bad guy (Hendou) tried to use Sakuraba and buy Sakuraba�fs mother with money. I don�ft like a story that can make me feel depress. If 'Mukodono' has bad guys, I probably have to think twice before buying it. So, I really need your help. PLEASE !!!
lala81

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i din watch mukodono2003 (i actually d/led it but it was on a hdd which crashed) but mukodono is really dam gd. the bad guy is well not that bad at all at the end.
vibius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Should I buy 'Mukodono'? Reply with quote Back to top

Fyxyse wrote:
I don�ft like a story that can make me feel depress. If 'Mukodono' has bad guys, I probably have to think twice before buying it. So, I really need your help. PLEASE !!!

In my opinion the last few episodes of Mukodono do get a little heavy, as they try to get some looming tragedy going, but I didn't like how they went about it, I thought it was too unrealistic how they provoked the "downfall". So even though I like the episodes up until that point, where the mood was lighter, overall my impression of the series was that I didn't like that much.

If you have a decent Internet connection you could try downloading it from JEM's site if you want to "try before you buy" to make sure you'll like it.
Fyxyse

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Should I buy 'Mukodono'? Reply with quote Back to top

vibius wrote:

If you have a decent Internet connection you could try downloading it from JEM's site if you want to "try before you buy" to make sure you'll like it.

can you tell me the address to that JEM's site?
vibius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Should I buy 'Mukodono'? Reply with quote Back to top

Fyxyse wrote:
can you tell me the address to that JEM's site?

This page lists all the Jdramas available by BT on his site:

http://encodes.free.fr/genre.php?type=jdrama

If any show isn't currently being seeded, try posting a seed request in the seed requests topic on this site:

http://jdorama.com/viewtopic_1680.htm
Fyxyse

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arigato vibius Thanx!
vibius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fyxyse wrote:
arigato vibius Thanx!

Don't you touch my mustache! Nut
(douitashimashite) Smile
Fyxyse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i want to ask another question. what happened towards the end? did sakuraba manage to maintain his popularity as the most popular singer?
anyone PLEASE PLEASE answer it
vibius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fyxyse wrote:
i want to ask another question. what happened towards the end? did sakuraba manage to maintain his popularity as the most popular singer?
anyone PLEASE PLEASE answer it

You really want someone to post a SPOILER for a show you haven't seen yet?! Smile
Fyxyse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YES !!! not all the details. just tell me briefly. ONEGAIII !!! i'm thinking of buying it today so i have to know whether i will like the ending or not. PLEASE !!!

Last edited by Fyxyse on Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
vibius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fyxyse wrote:
YES !!! not all the details. just tell me briefly. ONEGAIII !!!

okey, I PM'd you with the spoiler Smile
Fyxyse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OH NO ! now i'm having a second thought whether i should buy it or not. hmmm....

anyway, thanx vibius.
vibius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fyxyse wrote:
OH NO ! now i'm having a second thought whether i should buy it or not. hmmm....

anyway, thanx vibius.

Well, don't just take my word for it, taste is pretty subjective Smile

If you really like the stars of the show (I'm a fan of Takeuchi Yuko), you might like it. And it's fun to see Tsunku kind of playing himself. So if you are worried, just try out a couple episodes from JEM before you buy. Have fun.
Fyxyse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just wanna tell anybody who is reading this, i've bought 'Mukodono' and.... i think it's OK. however, i prefer 'Mukodono 2003'. to me, 'Mukodono' is heavier whereas 'Mukodono 2003' is much lighter. i did feel a bit depress while watching mukodono. besides, the song which sakuraba sings in 'Mukodono 2003' is better than the song in 'Mukodono'. however it was not a waste of money after all and the leading actress (yuko takeuchi) was very adorable. she did look a bit like nanako matsushima.
deleted_user

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah... mukodono 2003 is lighter than the first one...
but I believe there are many ppl who think that the first one is better...

however... I'm enjoying both Wink
mazinger z

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: need help finding Mukodono soundtrack Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, is there a soundtrack that exists for the original Mukodono (Son In Law/My Husband)? My girlfriend really likes the main theme song... where can I find it? Is it performed by TOKIO or Nagase Tomoya?
Also, is the new Mukodono 2003 dorama a continuation of the original one, or is it a separate new story? No spoilers please. Thanks for your help in advance.
arnel98

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

r u referring to 7 truths/7 lies? I got mine on IRC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The new Mukodono 2003 is a story set in a different universe (as in Nagase's character has the same story with a different family).

If you are looking for the official soundtrack, you can find it on yesasia.com or cdjapan under the name Sakuraba Yuichiro.

If you are just looking for the theme song Hitorbochi no Haburashi, you can find it with any filesharing software or mp3 site.

Hope it helps.

Ja
mazinger z

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arnel98 wrote:
r u referring to 7 truths/7 lies? I got mine on IRC

I believe so... it's that first song that plays in the beginning of almost every episode... is that the one? Also, I only have dial-up, so I can't use IRC... I was wondering if there is a single out there or a soundtrack... tried searching through yesasia.com but no luck.
mvc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just finished watching this series. I enjoyed this drama so much! It was funny and touching at the same time. It kinda felt like it was a combination of GTO, Hotman, and Karekano. Smile Once again Takeuchi Yuko shines. She hasn't disappointed me in any drama I've seen. Also all the sisters were pretty damn good looking. hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: