jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
User Account Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Suggestions, Enquiries, Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I thought it meant we had a bunch of dummys. >> Insert appropriate fangirl one-liner here <<
Jav_sol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My avatar disappeared and I can't seem to re-upload it. When I go to the avatar section in "my profile" I click on browse and select my pic but then nothing happens. My pic doesn't get uploaded. Anyone know what's going on?
Miyuko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jav_sol wrote:
My avatar disappeared and I can't seem to re-upload it. When I go to the avatar section in "my profile" I click on browse and select my pic but then nothing happens. My pic doesn't get uploaded. Anyone know what's going on?

maybe your picture is too big. the dimension is 150x100
But if you upload to a server like imageshack or photobucket it can be larger, but remember the width is always 150 px. 150x200....etc. I would recommend you using the photobucket method. So you just put the URL of your image in the space and there you go. Victory! Peace!
Jav_sol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Miyuko wrote:

But if you upload to a server like imageshack or photobucket it can be larger, but remember the width is always 150 px. 150x200....etc. I would recommend you using the photobucket method. So you just put the URL of your image in the space and there you go. Victory! Peace!

Thanks for you help, I used Imageshack and it worked. What I don't understand is why it disappeared in the first place.
Wynter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jav_sol wrote:

Thanks for you help, I used Imageshack and it worked. What I don't understand is why it disappeared in the first place.

Did it work in the first place? If it didn't, then it would reject it every time. It could also have been your cookies.

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jav_sol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:

Did it work in the first place? If it didn't, then it would reject it every time. It could also have been your cookies.

Yes, when I registered I uploaded the pic and it displayed perfectly, I don't know what happened. I haven't cleared my browser cookies or anything. In any case I have my avatar back now. w00t!
Miyuko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jav_sol wrote:

You're welcome.
Hmm...as to why it disappeared..I have no clue either. maybe a mod removed it because it was too big? But I would doubt that because the picture wouldn't have showed up in the first place if it was too big.
Perhaps the upload tool is not working properly. ^^ Well...anyways...glad it's back. Victory! Peace! Mr Green
Wynter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jav_sol wrote:

Yes, when I registered I uploaded the pic and it displayed perfectly, I don't know what happened. I haven't cleared my browser cookies or anything. In any case I have my avatar back now. w00t!

Was it the same avatar you have right now? A mod could have deleted it, tho they only would have deleted it if it was breaking the rules.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jav_sol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:

Was it the same avatar you have right now? A mod could have deleted it, tho they only would have deleted it if it was breaking the rules.

Yes, it's the same avatar that I have right now.
Wynter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jav_sol wrote:

Yes, it's the same avatar that I have right now.

Oh. Then I have no idea. Doh!

bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Miyuko wrote:

If it's too large, the site's software automatically resizes it to fit, but the image might be grainy or distorted.
monta

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

somethings wrong. I cant log in. After i type in my username and password, i get redirected to the jdorama homepage but still unlogged. Would really appreciate the help. Thx. Btw, this is me from my cellphone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have this same problem on another forum, but I found that when it redirects you back, click on "save user" or whatever, so you don't have to re-type your password. It may work the second time. It does for me on this other site.

monta

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i've tried that. Didn't work. I've even tried logging in from the specific log in page, but i still get redirected to the main page but still not logged in. I think the problem might be my computer. Coz i can log in just fine at another computer, but that would be inconvinient. Oh and i also can't seem to log in using opera mini but can log using the default cellphone browser. Do you know why? Thanks a bunch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

monta wrote:
i've tried that. Didn't work. I've even tried logging in from the specific log in page, but i still get redirected to the main page but still not logged in. I think the problem might be my computer. Coz i can log in just fine at another computer, but that would be inconvinient. Oh and i also can't seem to log in using opera mini but can log using the default cellphone browser. Do you know why? Thanks a bunch

Have you tried clearing your cache and deleting all your cookies?

If that doesn't work you might try installing and using a different browser.
monta

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Have you tried clearing your cache and deleting all your cookies?

it works. cleared my private data; cookies and cache. lol. thanx Beem

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

monta wrote:
it works. cleared my private data; cookies and cache. lol. thanx Beem

I accept cash. Mr Green
lrs808

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:59 am    Post subject: PM post ratio? Reply with quote Back to top

Wasn't sure where to ask this but here goes. Just wondering what the post to PM ratio is? I tried to PM someone and it says I need to post more.
Alp

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:15 am    Post subject: Re: PM post ratio? Reply with quote Back to top

lrs808 wrote:
Wasn't sure where to ask this but here goes. Just wondering what the post to PM ratio is? I tried to PM someone and it says I need to post more.

It is probably to stop spammers.
Wynter

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: PM post ratio? Reply with quote Back to top

lrs808 wrote:

I think it might be 10. I remember this happening to me as well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Suggestions, Enquiries, Announcements All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: