jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
JDrama Recommendations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 292, 293, 294  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2001 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

"Saimin" will probably fit the bill. The movie that preceded the drama is not too bad either, just rather confusing...

Regards,
Jon
jaycee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2001 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

u should watch ice world...or inanimate world it's the same meaning to 'koori no sekai' *^^* at first u may think that the drama is some kind of crazy producer wrote it but as u continue to watched it u might aactually understand the whole story and what to come... so, enjoy your drama.....*^^*
yuki007

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2001 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Himawari

Thanks but I've already watched them and I do agree with you that they are good. In fact they are those of my favourites!
Doomo arigato!!
yuki007

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2001 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Jaycee

Yes, I've already watched ice world and I thoroughly enjoyed it.It's one of my favourite (Ummm.. you've got good taste !)
Doomo arigato!
yuki007

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2001 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Jon,

I've just rushed to buy the "Suimin" after your recommendation. Will be watching it soon and hope it's good.

Doomo arigato!
cmeilim

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2001 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Yuki,
I love watching Saimin too! And I think it's much better than the movie which preceded it. I am sure you will agree too that Goro and Seto look very good together as a couple.
Enjoy!

Aoi
himawari

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2001 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dou itashimashite! =)
Jon recommended Saimin to u rite?
It's not bad...read tt u're gonna watch it soon...do hope u'll enjoy it!
Miyuki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2001 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is there any scary scenes from the drama saiman just like the movie? I'm curious abt the story and want to see Goro and Seto act together, just worried abt the horrifying parts.
Miyuki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2001 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes! i second to your comment!

I read wakaba no koro and ningen.shikkasu in novel b4 getting the chance to see the drama so I was very deeply touched by the scriptwriter's negative view of pple in society. these dramas put me into thinking abt society problems... really good for serious thought-provoking drama. but I muz say that sos was more of a disappointment, coz i think it concentraded more on the love aspect than on the society, alhough it did touch on student-teacher relationship, school bully, sexual experiences, broken families... ok, lar, come to think of it, there's a little goodness in SOS maybe i need to watch it again to further understand the implications.
himawari

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2001 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

no no....to me lah...
i didn't really find Saimin to have any scary scense as u would call it...
The movie prequel to the Saimin drama was more scary in terms of scary scenes =)
Seraquiel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmmm mona lisa no hohoemi ~ not bad ~
yuki007

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Cmeilim

I've just completed watching saimin and I do enjoy it too. I agreed with u that Goro & Seto look great as a couple.

yuki007

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi himawari

Just completed watching Saimin today! I've enjoyed the show and just want to say thanks to u!
yuki007

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Jon

Thanks for your good recommendation! I've completed the show and I sure did enjoy watching it.

Jie ne
cheergal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2001 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is all these dramas out on vcd in singapore??
Yasuko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2001 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Cheergal,
I think probably can get in Singapore around July/August,cos these dramas were cast between April-June.

Regards
Yasuko
cheergal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2001 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wahh..so long ahh Sad
got to wait liao...

i wanted to watch "love story" and "love revolution"
cassan Teo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2001 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So far.. i tink itazura na kiss is still the best jap-drama among so many out there. In comparison with the typical love dramas, it is more entertaining and fast-paced. Due to Sato's comical, exerrating act in addition with the cool image projected from Takashi in this drama has made it worth to watch. The story line is interesting and special. In conclusion, it is a extremely funny and is therefore a meaningful show which will surely lighten up your sorrowful or boring day!
himawari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

u're so sweet! =)
u're welcome! I'm glad u liked the show! ^_^
himawari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yup, mona lisa no hohoemi is quite nice...
mm...but i wun really classify it as a suspense drama...it's got a touch of humour to it as well =)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 292, 293, 294  Next
Page 3 of 294

Jump to: