jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ichi Ritoru no Namida
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 75, 76, 77  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ Signature deleted.

Please read the Posting Guidelines regarding signatures and avatars.
Ling79

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ayehunny wrote:
whoaaa I didn't expect answer this fast. arigatou!!! Big Grin

hehe yeah I just watched it for my second time, and I'm once again in love with nishikido-san, he's simply amazing ^^

You're welcome. =)

Yeah a lot of fans said that they don't have an impression of Nishikido there. >< I was very impressed with him when after a few episodes.
So from there, I knew he is from NEWS. So JE boys CAN act, that's what I thought. Sweat
little_cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is the first japanese drama I have ever watched, and definitely the best! I always wonder why its rating is not as high as I have expected?
Takoyama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

little_cat wrote:
This is the first japanese drama I have ever watched, and definitely the best!

How can you say "the best" when you've only seen one? hehe 1 Ritoru is indeed good but I wouldn't say the best. Probably ranks up there in saddest. Shameful Cry Anyway, welcome to the world of JDorama.
phlargo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Takoyama wrote:

How can you say "the best" when you've only seen one? hehe 1 Ritoru is indeed good but I wouldn't say the best. Probably ranks up there in saddest. Shameful Cry Anyway, welcome to the world of JDorama.

If they've only seen one Drama isn't it most assuredly both the best and the worst they've seen?

I just finished it myself (and have seen like 10+ other series now) and while I don't think it's anywhere near the best, it was a good watch. An inspiring story about a incredible fighter and a guideline for how to live your life and support people around you.
little_cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Takoyama wrote:

Saying it's the first doesn't mean that I've watched only one, does it Wink? Honestly, I prefer American movies and series to Japanese ones, since their plotlines seem to be more "real" (although they're all fictional). Therefore, I've just found situations in ...uhm... dramas like "Summer snow" or "Nobuta wo. produce" too much annoying.
kct360

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi. anyone has the piano score Anata Ga Oshiete Kure Tamono by Susumu Ueda scores?
phlargo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

little_cat wrote:

Saying it's the first doesn't mean that I've watched only one, does it Wink? Honestly, I prefer American movies and series to Japanese ones, since their plotlines seem to be more "real" (although they're all fictional). Therefore, I've just found situations in ...uhm... dramas like "Summer snow" or "Nobuta wo. produce" too much annoying.

This is correct. It could very well be your first and not your only.

However, if you say "This is the first Japanese drama I have ever watched", it can be inferred that you have just finished it and that therefore it is your only so far. You should say "This was the first drama I ever watched, and it's still my favorite".

I know we have a lot of non-native English speakers here - so I'm not critiquing, I'm just showing you why people might misunderstand Smile
little_cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

phlargo wrote:

This is correct. It could very well be your first and not your only.

However, if you say "This is the first Japanese drama I have ever watched", it can be inferred that you have just finished it and that therefore it is your only so far. You should say "This was the first drama I ever watched, and it's still my favorite".

I know we have a lot of non-native English speakers here - so I'm not critiquing, I'm just showing you why people might misunderstand Smile

Thanks a lot Smile
cheesey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: 3��9�� choir version Reply with quote Back to top

Sayah wrote:
Can someone please upload 3��9�� choir version on megaupload?!?!
I have been looking everywhere for it! Have only found dead link so far and sendspace, but sendspace dosne't seam to work for me, dunno why.

Genki Mina,
I really like the choir version of 3Gatsu 9ka cos it sounds so heavenly with all those children singing together. Is this available anywhere for dl cos all i find is the Remioromen versions. Pls help and thks alot.

Daniel
Ling79

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have uploaded here, not sure if it's the one.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6ai4ij
tinyamaki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I finished watching this 1 in 1 day .. haha ... and I must say it's really a tear jerker dorama .. I really cried a lot on this one Shameful Cry ... I think it is much sadder than my favorite sekachu cos you know aya did exist and it adds in the drama .. Puppy Dog Eyes

at first I reckon to watch this one cos I know it's a drama and it will just make me cry but plus the I don't like the lead actress ( no offense to erika's fans I just don't like her but I don't hate her). I just decide to watch this because of ryo.. however I think erika did a great job in portraying aya although up to now I still don't like erika.. hehe but in my opinion I think she deserves an award for this one I mean compared to inoue ( although I like Inoue ) hehe I think it's not bias hehe but still I don't think it's better thank nobuta ..

well regarding the ichi the cast did a great job Applaud
I really like the character of ako cos I think we're d same hehe Naughty

My favorite episode is the one when ako scolded her brother because he is ashamed to have a sister like aya... I really cried alot in that scene and in episode 8 wah!!!! I hate that episode...it makes me cry like a child Shameful Cry
einraelle

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've finished watching "1 Liter of Tears. It's very awesome. A sad movie and it surely breaks your heart .It is based on a true story but the other persons and places are fictional. They just added some spice to the true story to make it more interesting to watch.
hoindawall

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i've been watching the dramas from the top 50 list for quite some time, and this has to be the best one i've seen so far (summer snow was my favorite followed by gto). i don't think i've ever been so inspired. simple things like being able to move freely or have a conversation never really crosses my mind. and yet aya struggled for these small, but simple things. it broke my heart when she realized she could no longer walk. it really changes your perspective on life.
chibiladychoi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i didnt cry when i watched this one... Crazy
nelo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This drama made my eyes teary specially on episode 6

the movie version is good too and i like the acting of Aya as disabled.

jdorama lovers ♥ pls join our Facebook group
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=156605958237
ediith

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This was the first drama I ever watched. It was nice. Extremely sad at times, but so inspiring. <3
NeWiA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:51 am    Post subject: Amazing drama.... Reply with quote Back to top

This is one of the best drama i've ever seen... Victory! Peace! I cried so much in this drama. Shameful Cry I really love everything about this.. the cast.. music.. the story.. the acting.. wow!!!! so amazing.. Applaud Its a must see drama. You'll regret it if you missed to watch this.
memory_moua

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love the movie more than anything. it's so sad that she just had to die. if i were to remake it ... i'd perfer her to live instead of die. there're many other sad dramas i've seen ... but this one got me to cry. lol
orama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:39 pm    Post subject: 1 litre no namida Fansub Reply with quote Back to top

Hey,

I was looking for a good fansub for this drama , and i found two, kioku and PB.
And I would like to know which one has a better translation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 75, 76, 77  Next
Page 76 of 77

Jump to: