jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Mirai Shida
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xploring

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jav_sol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow, can't believe she's that determined to get married, especially considering her age. I don't think many start saving for marriage when they are ten.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ Wouldn't it be easier for her just to find a sugar daddy? Bleah
Jav_sol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
^ Wouldn't it be easier for her just to find a sugar daddy? Bleah

She didn't say anything about liking older men. Mr Green
runpup

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ Thanks for posting!! Applaud

Looks like the little girl we knew in Jyoou no Kyoushitsu and 14 Sai no Haha is growing up. Puppy Dog Eyes
soulhunter14

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

�gHimitsu�h by Keigo Higashino adapted to a drama

Keigo Higashino�fs novel �gHimitsu�h will have a live-action drama series this fall. The drama will air in TV Asahi�fs 11:15 time slot, every Friday starting in October. The cast includes Shida Mirai (17) and Sasaki Kuranosuke (42).

�gHimitsu�h was published in 1998 and has been nominated for the Naoki Prize, Yoshikawa Eiji Prize, and has won the Mystery Writers of Japan Prize. This is not the first time that the novel will have a live-action adaptation though, because in 1999, Director Takita Yojiro adapted it into a movie. The movie starred Hirosue Ryoko (30) and Kobayashi Kaoru (58), and it was a story about a married couple that gets separated when the wife passes away, but then her spirit goes into her daughter.

Shida will be playing the role of the daughter in the drama, while Sasaki will play the father, and Ishida Hikari will play the wife.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/[/img]

On Sunday, October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time) Utada Hikaru replied thrice to me on Twitter!Big Grin
Takoyama

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
^ Thanks for posting!! Applaud

Looks like the little girl we knew in Jyoou no Kyoushitsu and 14 Sai no Haha is growing up. Puppy Dog Eyes

I think that hairstyle makes her look old.
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shida Mirai holds press conference for her LISMO drama

On November 26th, a press conference for LISMO drama �gPOV~Shida Mirai no Soredake wa Miraide!~�g, and Shida Mirai who stars in the drama, made an appearance.

This drama is made as another story for her upcoming horror movie �gPOV~Norowareta Film~�g, and each episode will be 5 minutes long. Her co-star for the movie, Kawaguchi Haruna, and Komoto Junichi of comedian duo �gJicho Kacho�h will also appear in the drama.

Shida will play the role of herself in the drama for the first time, and she commented, �gI was confused how much I should act as I am, but the director told me that it�fs ok to be the way I am. Though I felt it�fs easier to act as somebody else at first, it�fs become easier to play myself when I got used to it. It is so me that I started putting my hands up while talking, and use body language so much.�h

This drama will be about Shida seeking for what she likes, and what she is interested in, and canned tuna is one of things she likes. She showed her strong love toward canned tuna, saying, �gThe way I like to eat it is to cut little bit of oil out from the can, and just eat it. I eat tuna rice ball every morning. It makes me feel relieved when I eat it getting home all tired.�h

According to Shida, she is not good at dealing with scary things, and she revealed, �gI was told by a psychic medium that I�fm a type of person who goes near the spirit on my own accord. I have tried not to get involved in scary things until now�c I carry around some salt (for purification) in my wallet these days.�h

�gPOV~Shida Mirai no Soredake wa Miraide!~�h will start distributing on December 2nd (total 5 episode), and the movie �gPOV~Norowareta Film~�h is scheduled to be released on February 18th 2012.

eiga.com
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^ That was a good drama special to check out, Sotsu Uta. It was from 2010 and it consisted of 4 shows where each of them had the lead in one, Masami though was in all of them as a host of a radio show. Mirai was so, so funny in her episode rofl where she fell for another student so bad but couldn't get around to telling him and kept going back to whine and ask for advice from her best friend, played by Shiori.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:
According to Shida, she is not good at dealing with scary things, and she revealed, �gI was told by a psychic medium that I�fm a type of person who goes near the spirit on my own accord. I have tried not to get involved in scary things until now�c I carry around some salt (for purification) in my wallet these days.�h

very superstitious person. Sweat
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The movie �gPOV~Norowareta Film~�h is coming out on Feb. 18th, the movie is actually a continuation of the mini drama series, poster ^^ from the site and here's the trailer for it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeJmwtbK4eQ#ws

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mirai Shida reveals marriage aspirations at calendar event

On October 13th, actress Shida Mirai held a release event for 'Shida Mirai 2014 Calendar' at Kinokuniya Bookstore in Shinjuku.

Shida, who just turned 20-years-old in May, was asked about her plans for marriage. She declared, "I've always had a desire to get married. I want to get married before I'm 24," and continued with a smile, "I want to have two children while in my twenties."

Regarding her ideal date, she shared, "I long for a drive date! Right now, I sit beside my father... I was in a lot of school dramas and family dramas in my teens, so I want to try love dramas." She also made the crowd laugh by saying, "In my teens, I wanted to get married before 24, but when I think about it, I only have 4 years left. Is it impossible?... I have to face reality..."

Now that she's of legal drinking age, Shida said, "I want to be able to drink beer. I want to say, 'for now, give me draft beer!'" She also stated, "I didn't have any time to play during my teens, so I want to start having fun now."

Source: Oricon

I wonder if her calendar will be available at Kinokuniya's over here. Fingers crossed
xploring

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mirai Shida holds release event for new photo book

On January 12th, actress Shida Mirai held a release event for her new photo book 'Shida Mirai 20-sai Shashinshu Arigatou' at Kikunoya Bookstore in Shinjuku.

As she will be celebrating her Coming of Age ceremony on the 13th, Shida appeared at the event wearing a charming furisode (long-sleeved kimono). "Dressing up like this, it seems real that I am 20-years-old. I will attend the Coming of Age ceremony with my friend," she shared. In the photo book, Shida is also pictured wearing a kimono. She even challenged herself to "adult shots", wearing a dress that reveals her entire back.

When asked about her future dreams, Shida declared, "I want to become a full-time housewife. I admire and want to become like my mother." She continued, "But it won't come true unless I get married, so it's difficult. I wanted to get married before 24, but since I only have 3 and a half years left, I will set the goal to 26." Shida was also asked if she will quit acting once she gets married. "I haven't thought about it," she replied.

Source: Sanspo
xploring

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GaimRider asked:

Quote:
is there a thread focus on Shida Mirai?

Right here. The last two dramas I saw her in were "Bull Doctor" and "Dandarin". It doesn't look like "Hajimemashite, Aishitemasu" is going to be any better. Would be nice to see her in something really good again.
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mirai Shida to star in Tokai TV/FujiTV 2017 Summer drama

Shida Mirai will be starring in the new Tokai TV / FujiTV Summer 2017 drama "Utsubokazura no Yume" (The dream of the nepenthes) which comprises of 8 episodes and will begin its run from 5 August in the Saturdays 11.40pm timeslot.

The drama is based on the same-titled novel by Nonami Asa, features Shida as the lead character who behaves like the nepenthes that doesn't move on her own and makes use of her prey's desires to achieve her aims. This will be her first leading role in a drama for the first time in seven years.

Shida plays Saito Miyufu (Shida) who was raised as an innocent and simple girl in Nagano but is chased out after her mother passed away and her father brings his lover home. Just then, her late mother's cousin Kashimada Naoko (Ootsuka Nene) invites her to come and live with her in Tokyo for the time being. Upon reaching Naoko's place, Mifuyu is shocked by the riches in the Kashimada household and begins to feel indignant about her fate which leads her to begin finding a way to survive thus leading her to become a woman like the nepenthes. Other characters include Naoko's friend Fukumoto Hitomi (Kokusho Sayuri) who tries to keep up a pretense even though she is suffering from financial difficulties, Yoshioka Keisuke (Matsumoto Toshio from EXILE) who is the person-in-charge of a NPO where Naoko helps out at, Naoko's husband Yuutarou (Haba Yuuichi) who expresses an interest in Mifuyu when she comes to stay with them and Yuutarou's mother Hisako (Matsubara Chieko).

Shida commented that this is the first time she is playing such a character so she hopes to be able to discover a new side to herself and show this to the viewers. As for her character, she described Mifuyu as someone who is a lonely woman and desires to attain happiness.

Sources: Sanspo / Oricon
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
Mirai Shida reveals marriage aspirations at calendar event

On October 13th, actress Shida Mirai held a release event for 'Shida Mirai 2014 Calendar' at Kinokuniya Bookstore in Shinjuku.

Shida, who just turned 20-years-old in May, was asked about her plans for marriage. She declared, "I've always had a desire to get married. I want to get married before I'm 24,"

She turned 25 last May so she must have realized, "Oh no!!! I'm behind schedule!!".

According to the article she got married to what Japanese press refer to as "a non-celebrity". They have been friends for a long time and no, she isn't pregnant: https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180914-00000348-oric-ent
ashley juggs

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ So now, I wonder if she'll be working as much.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: