jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Horikita Maki
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 227, 228, 229  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
a-nesuto

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:

HOT!

Tiffany <3
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Horikita Maki attends commemorative event for Docomo�fs new smartphone

On November 24th, actress Horikita Maki attended a commemorative event for NTT Docomo�fs new product, �gXi Smartphone�g.

Horikita, who serves as the CM character for the brand, commented, �gI use it often to watch videos, also when I cook.�h She also promoted the product saying, �gIt�fs convenient that I can quickly go on the internet. I want to focus on the parts that is fun to use.�h

Among the four models of smartphones from the 2011 winter-spring collection, Samsung�fs �gGALAXY S II LTE�h was released on this day. This is Docomo�fs first smartphone to feature a flat rate calling system called �gXi Kake Houdai�g. Horikita smiled as she said, With this, I think I will be able to talk to my friends in leisure.�h

At the event, Horikita celebrated the release with a ribbon cutting ceremony along with NTT Docomo�fs president and representative director Yamada Ryuji.

Oricon
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This bridal event was 2 years ago but haven't seen the pics before, Maki is looking real Sweat Victory! Peace! .

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Had posted this in the Meisa thread, but I guess I'll post it here as well.

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^ I've seen quite a few pics with both of them together, should grab and post them unless you have them and want to do it. Know they did a short movie a few years ago, have they done anything else together then? Nut

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:
^^ I've seen quite a few pics with both of them together, should grab and post them unless you have them and want to do it. Know they did a short movie a few years ago, have they done anything else together then? Nut

They are from the same agency and apparently good friends off-screen. They both co-starred in Chance! and they also have been in other shows together.
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maki yesterday at an advance screening for the movie �gAlways San-Chome no Yuhi �e64�� (�gAlways: Sunset on Third Street 3�g) that's coming out on Jan. 21st.

PS- Koyuki in the first pic is 9 months pregnant. Shocked
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

New Maki CM for NTT docomo. Mr Green
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZsEc_2cRYQ

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shots of Maki on the set of Umechan Sensei which is starting up on April 2nd. Shocked

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maki lookin' real good w00t! in the 1/7 issue of Weekly Shonen, good way to start the year off. Beat You

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:17 am    Post subject: horikita Reply with quote Back to top

I everybody !! I'm new in this forum and I've got a question is there subtitles for the movies Byakuyako (2011) ? thanks !
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^ Nope, waiting too.
Maki from Story Box, would post more of it but this site for some reason has a problem with thumbnails. Grumble

Promo event 2 days ago for Disney/docomo.

From the ALWAYS San-chome no Yuhi �e64 film premiere.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:53 am    Post subject: maki Reply with quote Back to top

ok , thanks ! And is there somebody who got {MH-NewS'FS} Horikita Maki - Bicycle adventures in Europe cuz every links that i found were down ? sorry for my english ...
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^ Sorry, haven't seen it but sounds interesting, if found will post the fact here.
One pager from the Feb. issue of Mina.

NHK updated the page for Maki's new daytime drama starting up in April, Umechan Sensei.

Maki lookin's super Mr Green at another �gALWAYS San-chome no Yuhi �e64�h premiere last weekend.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maki Horikita to star in new movie 'Mugiko-san to'

It was announced that Horikita Maki will star in a new movie �gMugiko-san to�h as an anime Otaku girl named �gMugiko�h. Horikita�fs co-stars include Matsuda Ryuhei as Horikita�fs older brother, Yo Kimiko as Horikita�fs mother, and other various cast members, such as Aso Yumi.

�gMugiko-san to�h is Yoshida Keisuke�fs new movie with the theme of �glove between a parent and child�h, and it is said that Yoshida spent 7 years on its plot.

After their father passes away, Mugiko (Horikita) lives with her brother (Matsuda) in a city. One day, their mother �gAyako�h (Yo), who left them when they were little and haven�ft heard from her since, comes back to them, but before long, the mother who was hiding her illness, passes away. Mugiko visits mother�fs hometown to lay her ashes to rest, and she finds out her mother was like an idol of the town. As Mugiko looks exactly like her mother, the whole town suddenly begins to liven up, and it also causes confusion. At first Mugiko feels antipathy toward her mother, but by coming in touch with more of her mother through the people at the town, a new and different feeling starts growing in Mugiko.

Horikita�fs role, Mugiko, is an anime Otaku girl who has a dream to be a voice actress and works at an anime specialty store. Reportedly, there will be a scene where Mugiko mimics a character �gMegu-chan�h from �gIma Doki Doukyuusei�h, which is supposed to be a popular anime in the movie.

Regarding the reason for appointing Horikita, the director Yoshida revealed, �gSince there is a scene that people get all excited towards Mugiko, I asked Horikita-san for the role as she is the one who makes me excited the most.�h

Yoshida also explained about the movie, commenting, �gSince I was not a dutiful child, I put my honest feeling towards my mother into a movie. It�fs a movie about Mugiko finding the feeling of loss which she was not able to feel since her mother�fs death.�h

�gMugiko-san to�h is set for release this fall.

Source: Cinematoday & Sanspo
SgtPepper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love ALWAYS -- one of my top Japanese movies. I am now rewatching HanaKimi, just melts away stress Applaud I don't care what some people say about Maki-chan's acting there. It's funny and I love it! Smile
jgalela

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi guys,

can't believe we don't have any updates for Maki for a while... Fingers crossed

Candyman808's SITE:ThisIsKAWAII.com
Freefall's site~AyaSuki~
makifanforever

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Horikita Maki (NEW PHOTOBOOK for Sale on 9/26) Reply with quote Back to top

SEXY�ȃO���r�A�V���b�g���� �uDramatic�v

Horikita Maki Sexy Gravure Photoshoot [ Dramatic]
For sale on September 26th!

Please support Horikita Maki by purchasing photobook at Mitsuwa, Kinokuniya. (more retailers will be added on as soon as it is known)
If you make the purchase please email [email protected] so i can see how many fans are supporting!

Also will be available online @
Will update list when more vendors are made known

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E5%A0%80%E5%8C%97%E7%9C%9F%E5%B8%8C%E5%86%99%E7%9C%9F%E9%9B%86-Dramatic-ND-CHOW/dp/483872604X
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maki Horikita to appear in one episode of "Oyaji no Senaka"

Horikita Maki will be playing a policewoman for the first time in one of the episodes of TBS summer 2014 drama "Oyaji no Senaka" (A Father's Back) which is due to begin its run from 13 July at 9pm on Sundays. The drama will be episodic in nature with one scriptwriter responsible for each episode featuring a different lead actor or actress.

Horikita will appear in one of the episodes written by Izumi Tsutomu and his wife Mega Tokiko (O.A. date not confirmed) where she plays a policewoman who gets told by her male childhood friend who is also a police officer that he wishes to stop being friends with her. Upon hearing this, her angry father played by Endo Kenichi will step in to help resolve the situation although he ends up being more of a hindrance. Horikita last appeared in Izumi and Mega's work "Nobuta wo Produce" 9 years ago which became her first shot to fame.

Filming begins in the beginning of July.

Source: Sanspo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 227, 228, 229  Next
Page 228 of 229

Jump to: