jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Got Something You Want To Say?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1717, 1718, 1719 ... 1751, 1752, 1753  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:
Watch the Senna documentary on Netflix Wink

Done. Victory! Peace!

Good show, though tragic.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Done. Victory! Peace!

Good show, though tragic.

Nice man. Applaud

I threw in my queue recently. I'm itching to watch it Smile
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HuffPo headline:

Idaho Spud Truck Rolls On Side, Mashing Potatoes

Doh!
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
HuffPo headline:

Doh!

<rim shot>
Eve

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
HuffPo headline:

Doh!

Their headlines give me reason to live. Beaten

Check out my drama trade list: OMG http://www.freewebs.com/evendrama/
bmwracer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eve wrote:
Their headlines give me reason to live. Beaten

Wonder if the local dairy rushed a butter truck to the scene. Beaten
Eve

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Wonder if the local dairy rushed a butter truck to the scene. Beaten

They must have. Sounds like a lactose free situation in need of some emergency dairy.

bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eve wrote:
They must have. Sounds like a lactose free situation in need of some emergency dairy.

If it's butter, Paula Deen will be driving that truck. Beaten
Eve

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

If it's butter, Paula Deen will be driving that truck. Beaten

That's what she has sons for, Beem. Victory! Peace!

The butter queen need not churn with those creamy hands of hers.

Eve

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My husband figured out where our pool leaked and saved us a wad. Dancing

It was losing a few inches of water a day. Yikes.

bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eve wrote:
My husband figured out where our pool leaked and saved us a wad. Dancing

It was losing a few inches of water a day. Yikes.

Yow, that's a lot of water for a pool... No damage?
Sengo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Restaurants that offer free birthday dinners but make you jump thru hoops to get it. This didn't happen to me but to my best friend. Her daughter called to make reservations for the free birthday dinner (which is required plus there has to be at least 4 people in the party). This is a Japanese restaurant they've been going to for years aside from birthday celebrations. When they tell the waitress they were there for the birthday dinner she asked them for the order # which they weren't given when they made the reservation. She informed them that they MUST have the number to get the free dinner. Turns out there was a sign posted in the front with the added requirement which they didn't see. The owner/sushi chef came over to STRONGLY lecture them about the new requirement. He reluctantly decided to let her have the free dinner but by that time my friend was almost in tears and they decided to leave. The owner/sushi chef came running out after them asking them why they were leaving when she could have the free dinner. This sushi chef/owner recognized them as regular customers but still gave them a hard time. I'm sure there've been people who've abused the free dinners but to treat a long time customer..... Unbelievable! BTW, this restaurant is in Torrance. Their customer service is terrible. I'll never go there.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sengo wrote:
Restaurants that offer free birthday dinners but make you jump thru hoops to get it. This didn't happen to me but to my best friend. Her daughter called to make reservations for the free birthday dinner (which is required plus there has to be at least 4 people in the party). This is a Japanese restaurant they've been going to for years aside from birthday celebrations. When they tell the waitress they were there for the birthday dinner she asked them for the order # which they weren't given when they made the reservation. She informed them that they MUST have the number to get the free dinner. Turns out there was a sign posted in the front with the added requirement which they didn't see. The owner/sushi chef came over to STRONGLY lecture them about the new requirement. He reluctantly decided to let her have the free dinner but by that time my friend was almost in tears and they decided to leave. The owner/sushi chef came running out after them asking them why they were leaving when she could have the free dinner. This sushi chef/owner recognized them as regular customers but still gave them a hard time. I'm sure there've been people who've abused the free dinners but to treat a long time customer..... Unbelievable! BTW, this restaurant is in Torrance. Their customer service is terrible. I'll never go there.

That is horrible! Shake Head

This dude abuses a loyal patron over some technicality, on a special occasion no less, and then is astonished when they walk out on him?!?

Given certain Japanese cultural sensibilities (toward customers) I am shocked by this guy's behavior.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sengo wrote:

What was the name of the place?
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Arby's.

j/k.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:
Arby's.

j/k.

LOL.

Didn't know they were a Japanese outfit... Aru-bi's desu. hehe
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

LOL.

Didn't know they were a Japanese outfit... Aru-bi's desu. hehe

hehe

Funny, man.
Sengo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

That is horrible! Shake Head

This dude abuses a loyal patron over some technicality, on a special occasion no less, and then is astonished when they walk out on him?!?

Given certain Japanese cultural sensibilities (toward customers) I am shocked by this guy's behavior.

I realize that running a restaurant is all about making money (business) and it's really hard nowadays to make a profit but to ruin a person's birthday is so sad. This just happened less than 2 weeks ago.
Sengo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Honda on PCH.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sengo wrote:

I realize that running a restaurant is all about making money (business) and it's really hard nowadays to make a profit but to ruin a person's birthday is so sad. This just happened less than 2 weeks ago.

I agree. Tasteless and uncalled for.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1717, 1718, 1719 ... 1751, 1752, 1753  Next
Page 1718 of 1753

Jump to: