jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ueto Aya
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2134, 2135, 2136 ... 2138, 2139, 2140  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aya_Man_1988

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Those shirts are awesome, too! w00t!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Amon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aya and Hiroshi Abe at Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF)

She looks gorgeous! Bow
spldey126

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She's awesome!!! Nut
candyman808

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jumpie HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYA-CHAN!!! Jumpie
spldey126

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! LOVE YOU FOREVER!!

PS: Marry to Hiro?
Amon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HAPPY B-DAY AYA! I LOVE YOU Big Grin

Ueto Aya and EXILE's leader HIRO get married

Ueto Aya and EXILE's leader HIRO announced that they got married on 14 September through a fax statement to the media via their respective agencies. The day of their marriage registration also happens to be Ueto's birthday. The couple revealed that they have been dating for two years but did not mention when their wedding is going to be. There are no plans for a press conference with regard to this matter. According to insiders, Ueto and HIRO got to know each other during the summer in 2010 and soon started dating. Ueto introduced HIRO to her mother who has been supportive of their relationship and was frequently seen going out for meals with the couple.

http://doramaworld.blogspot.gr/2012/09/ueto-aya-and-exiles-leader-hiro-get.html?m=1

I hope she will be loved
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Amon wrote:
The day of their marriage registration also happens to be Ueto's birthday.

This way the cheap bastard only has to get her one present for her birthday and anniversary. Deal!
Amon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ueto Aya and HIRO are officially married

On September 14th, actress Ueto Aya is celebrating her 27th birthday, but that almost fades into the background thanks to the announcement she made on the occasion. All the rumors about her and EXILE�fs HIRO (43) have finally come to an end as they announced they have registered their marriage on the 14th.

They have yet to work out their plans and the date for their upcoming wedding reception, but there won�ft be an official press conference or anything like that later today.

Ueto posted a handwritten note on her website thanking her fans for always supporting her and announcing her marriage. She seems to be very delighted to finally make the announcement, although she would have preferred to tell all her fans in person rather than releasing an open handwritten letter.

She wrote, �gI cannot even express how grateful I am towards all of you for supporting me even through all the tough times. From the bottom of my heart, thank you�c I�fll continue to work hard in order to live up to all the love I�fm receiving and send more love to all of you.�h She continued, �gIs it ok that I, not just as Ueto Aya but as a woman, can experience happiness? I wouldn�ft be happier if all of you could understand this and continue to cheer for me.�h

HIRO also thanked his fans and explained that he wasn�ft able to tell them sooner due to various reasons. He also seems to be very happy to finally let the cat out of the bag, writing, �gI�fve always been running towards my dream with everything I�fve got and just like that I�fve already become 43 years old.�h

He explained that turning 40 was a big turning point in his life, and he realized that, although EXILE, LDH, and his work are still important to him, he has to start thinking more about himself as a man. He has always been trying his best by himself and if it wasn�ft for the smiling faces of his fans, he wouldn�ft have been able to come this far. Of course, he will continue to work hard as a member of EXILE and EXILE TRIBE.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/09/ueto-aya-and-hiro-are-officially-married/
Sangohan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

omg i am so speechless right now

I always thought she'd choose someone nearby her age...
Amon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sangochan like all of us I think. All we can do is to wish her luck
Aya_Man_1988

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy birthday, Aya! Bow

However... the fact that she's now married is a little strange for me to comprehend. She's even further away now... Shameful Cry

But I wish her nothing than happiness! Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
silg

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

14 September is Ueto's Birthdate.
Also the day CM Queen and President of LDH Company registering their marriage.
This is high status marriage.
Pray for them both. Applaud
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aya Ueto, HIRO announce marriage

Entertainment Sep. 16, 2012
Aya Ueto, HIRO announce marriage Aya Ueto Japan Today

TOKYO �\

Actress Aya Ueto, 27, and HIRO, the 43-year-old leader of the band Exile, registered their marriage on Friday, Ueto�fs birthday, their management agencies announced Saturday.

Ueto and HIRO, whose real name is Hiroyuki Igarashi, have been dating since last year. Tabloids first reported back in January that wedding plans were in the air but their management agencies denied it.

A spokesman for Ueto�fs agency said a date for a wedding ceremony and reception have not yet been finalized, Sankei Shimbun reported.

Speaking about his new wife who has been in show business for 15 years, HIRO said in a statement to media: �gShe dedicated her youth to her career and continues to work hard. I learn a lot from her. I respect her way of thinking and her way of life. I wanted, from the bottom of my heart, to make her happy.�h
tinyamaki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Amon wrote:
HAPPY B-DAY AYA! I LOVE YOU Big Grin

Ueto Aya and EXILE's leader HIRO get married

Ueto Aya and EXILE's leader HIRO announced that they got married on 14 September through a fax statement to the media via their respective agencies. The day of their marriage registration also happens to be Ueto's birthday. The couple revealed that they have been dating for two years but did not mention when their wedding is going to be. There are no plans for a press conference with regard to this matter. According to insiders, Ueto and HIRO got to know each other during the summer in 2010 and soon started dating. Ueto introduced HIRO to her mother who has been supportive of their relationship and was frequently seen going out for meals with the couple.

http://doramaworld.blogspot.gr/2012/09/ueto-aya-and-exiles-leader-hiro-get.html?m=1

I hope she will be loved

This news really shocked me Beaten

@sango, same sentiments lol XD
kiwi gem

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations Aya and Hiro:-)
May you have a beautiful family
Aya, please don't give up the acting
Sangohan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aya's first appearance since her wedding ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Ja4rnAcUw&feature=endscreen&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Ja4rnAcUw&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Promoting softbank as usual, currently for the iphone 5.
Methuselah

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: End of My Dream? Reply with quote Back to top

When I first saw her photo in 2003 something happened that I cannot explain.

I felt a love so powerful that I thought it must be my destiny to marry her.

Of course no one understood. I didn't understand either.
How can you possibly love someone you haven't even met?
The rational answer is that you can't. It's a self delusion.

Yet there I was with these very real and profound feelings.
This strong love motivated me to leave the United States and go to Tokyo.
I was there for three months. I kept praying for a miracle. That God would
somehow enable us to meet. I even went to her Agency on her birthday to take
her a small gift.

In the end there was no miracle. No fairytale meeting on the streets of Tokyo.
After three months I had to leave Japan to renew my Visa. I went to Thailand and I have been here for two and half years since then.

And now Aya is getting married. What can I say? Of course it hurts to realize that my great dream is over. I still feel the same love I felt in 2003. Did I know her in a past life? Or are these feelings, that I have never felt before and never felt since, just a delusional infatuation that Aya seems to inspire in so many?

Who knows. What I know is that the woman I loved more than any other person has made a choice. He must be a very good man for her to love him. And now I pray with all my heart that he WILL love her and be good to her. Japanese couples often put their careers ahead of their family relationships. I pray this not the case for Aya. The songs, the tv shows, the silly commercials all mean nothing. What matters now is that Hiro and Aya love each other with all their hearts.

I wish them both the greatest love and the greatest happiness possible.

Mark

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Saw a Sneak Peek of Thermae Romae, I must say, It's an Awesome Movie. And I'm gonna watch it again, This time I'm gonna pay both days @ HIFF. Aya is Amazingly Beautiful and Adorable. If you see this movie in your area. Please go so it. It's worth it. Support Aya and Hiroshi Abe
candyman808

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay.. This is gonna be exciting. Aya's Upcoming 2013 Calendar. Yep Aya Fans. It's not the End of The World Yet hehe

Are You Guys Planning to Get One?
Qinrong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Congrats Reply with quote Back to top

Hope aya ueto can lived in happiness with her family and Hiro forever and ever! Applaud Congrats aya.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2134, 2135, 2136 ... 2138, 2139, 2140  Next
Page 2135 of 2140

Jump to: