jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Yonekura Ryoko
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1266, 1267, 1268 ... 1270, 1271, 1272  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sassyanne wrote:
Yonekura Ryoko announces her divorce

Yonekura Ryoko has officially ended her marriage to her two-year-younger entrepreneur husband as announced via a fax statement on 30 December sent by her agency to the media. In the statement, Yonekura revealed that it had taken them some time to discuss the matter thus she was only able to make the announcement once the decision was finalised. She apologised for causing concern and worry over her private matter and pledged to continue improving and moving forward as an actress and woman before ending the statement by asking for everyone's continued support in future.

According to Yonekura's agency, there will be no further revelation about the details surrounding the divorce especially since her ex-husband is not a celebrity. Since they have an agreement not to talk about the divorce in public, there are no plans to hold a press conference regarding this.

Yonekura got married on 26 December 2014 after dating her ex-husband for one year but rumours of them heading towards divorce already surfaced about three and a half months later when she reportedly moved out of their matrimonial home.

Sources: Nikkansports / Yomiuri Hochi / Sponichi

Wow, just like your typical Hollywood marriage. Sweat
JBLCM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GaimRider wrote:
speak of Doctor X 4.. panneaux solaires i dropped it after episode 7 sorry.. the truth is i don't like Medical dramas very much. don't get me wrong, i like Ryoko Yonekura and her non-Medical dramas such as Monster Parent and 35 Year Old Dropout Student

I had this very interesting in front of me and I set myself thoroughly but after the 4th I stopped ... tanpis, I switched to other things
sassyanne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JBLCM wrote:

I had this very interesting in front of me and I set myself thoroughly but after the 4th I stopped ... tanpis, I switched to other things

Maybe because not everyone like Medical searies! lol but luckily we all love Ryoko lol
sassyanne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Top 10 actresses with the highest potential ratings and their drama appearances' price tags (Jan 2017)

Tokyo Sports published a list of the top 10 actresses with the highest potential ratings as of Jan 2017 which is circulating only among the TV and advertising industry insiders on a regular basis. Based on the actresses' drama performances in 2016 and other factors, the ranking also determines the price tag (per episode basis) which they are expected to command for their drama appearances.

The lowest rank C starts from around JPY 500,000 followed by B which is between JPY 500,000 to less than a million. A is somewhere in the one million range while there are 2A, 3A, 4A and 5A ranks where 3A is around 2 million and 5A is for more than 4 million yen.

Numbers in brackets indicate the potential ratings which the actress is expected to be able to bring in while the number in bold indicates the minimum price tag for her appearance per drama episode:

1) Yonekura Ryoko (17.5%) - 5A = JPY 5.55m

2) Aragaki Yui (16.3%) - 3A = more than JPY 2m

3) Ishihara Satomi (15.5%) - 4A = more than JPY 2.5m

4) Ayase Haruka (15.5%) - 4A = more than JPY 3m

5) Kitagawa Keiko (14.8%) - 3A = more than JPY 2m

6) Nagasawa Masami (14.6%) - 3A = more than JPY 1.6m

7) Yoshitaka Yuriko (13.3%) - 3A = more than JPY 1.8m

8) Shibasaki Kou (13.2%) - 4A = more than JPY 2m

9) Arimura Kasumi (13.0%) - 2A = more than JPY 1.2m

10) Matsuoka Mayu (12.8%) - B = more than JPY 800,000
sassyanne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

After 5 years Ryoko will be performed again in Broadway Musical for there 20 years anniversary, She's the only Japanese Celebrity who perform twice! Catch her in July in New york and August in Japan
sassyanne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Japanese Star Ryoko Yonekura to Return to CHICAGO as 'Roxie' This Summer[b]

Producers of the Tony Award-winning, record-breaking hit musical Chicago announced today that Japanese superstar Ryoko Yonekura will return to the Broadway production by popular demand in the role of "Roxie Hart" for 11 performances only, July 3 to July 13, 2017, at the Ambassador Theatre (219 W. 49th St.).

Ryoko Yonekura originated the role of "Roxie Hart" in the Japanese-language production of Chicago in 2008 and again in 2010. She then learned the role in English and made her Broadway debut in 2012. Following her return to Broadway this year, Ms. Yonekura will join the Chicago U.S. national touring company in Tokyo, August 2 to August 13, 2017 at the Tokyu Theater Orb.

From 2012 to 2016, Ms. Yonekura starred on the hit Japanese TV series "Doctor X" as Surgeon Michiko Daimon, for which she earned the Hashida Award. The show's 4th season became the most-watched TV series aired in 2016. Her other theater credits include Scarlet O'Hara in Gone With The Wind (Kazuo Kikuta Drama Award winner) and Motoko Haraguchi in Kurokawa no Techo. Her film and TV credits include Reiko Usagi in The Negotiator, Arisa Matsui (Samantha) in Bewitched (re-creation), Matsuko Matsudaira in "Nasake no Onna," Itsuki Takamura in "Monster Parent," Nobuko Sawaguchi in Kaseihu wa Mita and other. She played leading roles in all the above credits.

Ms. Yonekura will play the following performances on Broadway: Monday, July 3, 2017 at 8:00 p.m.; Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 8:00 p.m. (Added Performance); Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 8:00 p.m.; Friday, July 7, 2017 at 8:00 p.m.; Saturday, July 8 at 2:30 p.m.; Saturday, July 8 at 8:00 p.m.; Sunday, July 9 at 3:00 p.m.; Sunday, July 9 at 7:30 p.m.; Monday, July 10 at 8:00 p.m.; Tuesday, July 11 at 8:00 p.m.; and Thursday, July 13 at 8:00 p.m.

Source http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Japanese-Star-Ryoko-Yonekura-to-Return-to-CHICAGO-as-Roxie-This-Summer-20170124
sassyanne

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hublot Loves Women Awards
March 1 2017
Tokyo Japan

sassyanne

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ryoko In Broadway Musical 2017

sassyanne

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Magazine 2017

sassyanne

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Doctor X Season 5 this October 2017

Picture taken in Los Angeles

bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sassyanne wrote:
Doctor X Season 5 this October 2017

Sugoi...!!! w00t!

sassyanne

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kiite

bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tanjobi omedeto gozaimasu, Ryoko-chan! Muack In love

Eve

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
Tanjobi omedeto gozaimasu, Ryoko-chan! Muack In love

Hi Beem!
Ryoko is looking gorgeous as ever. Victory! Peace!

All well in these parts. Hope the same goes for yoU!

Muack

Check out my drama trade list: OMG http://www.freewebs.com/evendrama/
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eve wrote:
Hi Beem!
Ryoko is looking gorgeous as ever. Victory! Peace!

All well in these parts. Hope the same goes for yoU!

Muack

Hi Evie!

Great to hear from you...! Hug
Eve

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Hi Evie!

Great to hear from you...! Hug

glomp Nice to see all is well here!

Eve

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So cool Ryoko is in a the New York production of Chicago. She really is in a league of her own.

Think I need to start streaming DR. X season three Victory! Peace!

bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eve wrote:
Think I need to start streaming DR. X season three Victory! Peace!

YES. Victory! Peace!
sassyanne

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I badly need the Japanese subtitle of Ryoko's version of Kurokawa no Techo! Can someone help me? Because I ask SARS Subbers to sub it in English and they ask me to provide Japanese subtitle I can't found any beside on daddicts its incomplete helpp please
Eve

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

YES. Victory! Peace!

Already enjoying it! w00t!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1266, 1267, 1268 ... 1270, 1271, 1272  Next
Page 1267 of 1272

Jump to: