jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Hero
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmmm.. have the vcd sets been sold out for Hero? Couldn't find it in several shops I've ransacked. What's the packaging like anyway?
Yasuko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2001 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

My friend told me that it comes in the yellow box package in some vcd shop.
This time,the yellow package ones is surprisingly good!
Quality is good and they mention more clearer then the TS version quality!

Regards
YAsuko
Genma

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2001 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've just gotten the version by Ri Zun, comes with a "Hero" poster as well. The shop sells both this and the yellow fat box, but this looks nicer anyway :P

Quality is not bad.. just watched an episode. Smile
Yasuko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2001 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Genma,I have reached Singapore,and I go back to the shop I used to frequent.And the box has change to light purple coloured ones,version also by ri zun,same as the first two characters like the golden globe that seen in TS .but this ri zun I bought only bears the first two two words the same "Ri Zun"followed by other characters, but no golden globe mark.
(Like an imitation for the Golden globe versions ones)
And the box is almost the same as TS ones.

Regards
Yasuko
Genma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2001 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The box I have is pink.. but I think its the same as the one you've got though.. (just finished the last episode just now)

To those who've watched the drama already, just something to check out..

In the scene where Kimura Takuya dines with Iijima Naoko at the restaurant, did anyone notice who the waitress was? For a moment I thought she was Utada Hikaru.. cameo role? Smile
sarafina

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2001 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes it is Utada hikaru. That's why for that particular episode the ratings shot up in Japan . That is her first appearance in drama even for a cameo role.
esther27

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2001 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

that's so funny,coz when i was watching it i was wondering why the camera suddenly did a close-up of the waitress' face. (i don't really know what hikaru looks like u see..but i think her songs are great!)
then later i read somewhere that hikaru did a cameo and i thought..that was probably it ! definitely a 'blink-and-you'll-miss-it' cameo !
blue_star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you all, really like hero? it's so boring and don't even know what is talking about. this show has no love chemistry of matsu takako and takuya kimura, when i first bought it i thought this show was nice as the rating is the first, but i was truly dissapointed as the chemistry of theirs only appeared in the last episode. Love Generation would be a better choice than this
Genma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmmm.. maybe you've misinterpreted the synopsis? Its not a love story nor a romantic tale for a start, so it won't be fare to judge the show based on levels of electricity between the two leads.
himawari

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

agree with genma on wat blue_star thot abt HERO
cheergal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HERO was great! Takuya is so cool in the drama.
himawari

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yah, simply lurve his performance in HERO man!
So cute ah!!! ^_^
Find it it's really diff from e past characters he played lor
Refreshing =)
Kippy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2001 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Totally agree!!!
I think he did a really wonderful job for his role in Hero. Just the right balance of humour and seriousnesss.
And sometimes he can be soooo sweet!
Kippy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2001 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TCS8 will be showing Hero in September. Monday nites, 10:30pm. So happy!!!

:) Kippy
cheergal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2001 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wahh..where u got this info? i bought the vcd liao leh..aiya...*waste $$*
himawari

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2001 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nem mind lah, HERO is SO NICE, vcd can keep then watch over n over again ^_*
Kippy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, I read it in this week's issue of i-weekly. But Sept is so long from now, so it is a good thing that u bought the vcd. It's a good investment since it is such a great drama. Any way we can never be too sure abt TV programmes. I shall tape all the episodes when it shows on TV since it will have english subtitles!

:) Kippy
sony md

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I finally watched the whole thing. I guess the ending is open to interpretation. As I was watching the scene, I was thinking she was just there to visit him at that island. Now I'm thinking she (Matsu) has moved with him (Kimura) permanently. What do you guys think?
eugeneyan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I thought that Kimura just moved on in his life as a detective. The visit merely showed that Matsu really appreciated him. Whether they are together at last, well, I think it is just left to viewers to interpret it themselves.
Jap dramas, always giving these types of endings...
peeka

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In my interpretation, Matsu joined him at the island cause she brings along her sun block...Smile I just wish there's a continuation to that drama Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: