jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2017   Summer 2017   Fall 2017   Winter 2018  
99.9 Keiji Senmon Bengoshi 2 [99.9 ~ 刑事専門弁護士 2]



Drama Details
Title:99.9 Keiji Senmon Bengoshi 2
99.9 ~ 刑事専門弁護士 2
Telecast:2018-01-14
Season:Winter 2018



 Search forum for this drama


TV Station:TBS
Genre(s):Legal



Synopsis
The conviction rate for criminal cases in Japan is 99.9%. However, Miyama Hiroto is an unconventional lawyer who fixates on the remaining 0.1% and pursues the truth until he is satisfied. The head of the law firm Madarame Haruhiko agonises over Miyama and the difficulty of retaining someone to be the chief of the criminal cases team. Sada Atsuhiro, who has returned to civil cases, is selected by Madarame. Although Sada emphatically opposes this when Madarame sounds him out, he has to hold two posts concurrently until a successor is chosen to lead the criminal cases team. He reluctantly agrees on condition that Madarame make him a managing partner once this person found. This is how the great pair Miyama and Sada is revived. Meanwhile, the law firm receives a request to defend a murder case. Their client is Kayo, the daughter of the perpetrator Suzuki Jiro. The CEO of Sawamura Finance which Suzuki had borrowed money from was killed and Suzuki was arrested as a suspect in this case and charged. Kayo is accompanied by her good friend, Ozaki Maiko, who is a former judge. Maiko had steadily built up her career, but an incident led her to quit being a judge. Just when she had distance herself from the world of the judiciary, she was consulted by Kayo. However, Maiko requests that Miyama and Sada ask for leniency, and not to prove the innocence of Kayo’s father. Given her experience from her time as a judge, she believes his crime is evident from looking at his statement. This naturally puts her sharply at odds with Miyama. Meanwhile, Sada plots something after learning about Maiko’s illustrious background. There is no doubt of Suzuki’s guilt based on his statement and it seems difficult to overturn the murder case at the trial. Will Miyama and Sada be able to reveal the truth?
JDrama Weblog

Related Videos (0)

Click here to suggest a video for this drama (YouTube videos only)

Related Links (4)
1. Official Site
2. Japanese Wikipedia
3. D-Addicts
4. JDrama Weblog

Comments From Users (4)
!!WARNING!!
This section may contain spoilers! Do not proceed if you
do not want to read about this drama's endings and plots!


1. Comments by Eyeyore [Rating: 6/10]
I would have preferred the female lead in the first installation. Anyway this sequel is just as wacky. With all the puns shared in every episode, a knowledge of the Japanese language will help us appreciate the dry humour in the drama.
2. Comments by jessiesoon [Rating: 8/10]
watching this because of MatsuJun~~
3. Comments by Rinrin [Rating: 9/10]
MatsuJun's character very funny
4. Comments by loveaomori [Rating: 5/10]
average...