jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Engine
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smap_gal



Joined: 04 Jan 2004
Posts: 483
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey.. Takuya's new hairstyle in his new drama 'Engine'.. even though he was wearing a hat but i think everyone can able to see that he had trimmed his hair... cant wait until his new drama and hopefully soon he will showed his new hairstyle....


he is in the F2 show
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jessicasoon



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 248
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow! looks like really cut quite alot!! can't wait to watch it!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nikyy



Joined: 08 Feb 2003
Posts: 826


PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's some introduction here~

日本一速い男が、苦難を乗り越えた先に見たものは、人間愛だった。

男は、熱く夢を語り、クールにマシンを駆るレーシングドライバー。
彼は類まれな感性により、最速の境地に至ることができる「命知らず」。
世界をまたにかけ活躍中の彼を思わぬトラブルが襲い、一時帰国することになってしまったところからドラマは急展開する。
彼を待ち受けていたのは、さまざまな過去を持ち、さまざまな未来を思い描く人々との出会いだった・・・
時に熱く、時に子どものような純粋な心を併せ持つ男が彼らとの間にどんな人間ドラマを巻き起こすのか?

テストドライバーとして彼は、そのマシンの限界を見極める勘によりトップレーサーもたどりつけない、最速の境地に至る「命知らず」。
テストドライバーとして脂の乗り切った日々を過ごしていたはずの男を思わぬ事故が襲い、契約を解除されてしまう。
失意の中、海外を舞台にしていた彼は日本へ帰ることを決意する。
久しぶりに日本の土を踏んだ彼は新たなレースドライバーの職を得るまでのつなぎとして、実家へと帰ることにする。
そこで彼を待ちうけていたのは、頑固な父、口うるさい姉に加え、2人が営む児童養護施設の12人の子どもたち、理想をおしつけるエリート保育師、夢見がちで意地っ張りの保母・・・だった。
彼の帰郷によって、新たな風が吹き始める。
激しくて、とびっきり熱い嵐がー。
そして、彼を取り囲む人々の心に、彼自身の心に変化が表れ始めるのだった。

Source: http://www.fujitv.co.jp/tokuhen/05spr_new/b_hp/engine.html

Looks like Kimura will be a test driver this time...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
smap_gal



Joined: 04 Jan 2004
Posts: 483
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nikyy wrote:
There's some introduction here~

日本一速い男が、苦難を乗り越えた先に見たものは、人間愛だった。

男は、熱く夢を語り、クールにマシンを駆るレーシングドライバー。
彼は類まれな感性により、最速の境地に至ることができる「命知らず」。
世界をまたにかけ活躍中の彼を思わぬトラブルが襲い、一時帰国することになってしまったところからドラマは急展開する。
彼を待ち受けていたのは、さまざまな過去を持ち、さまざまな未来を思い描く人々との出会いだった・・・
時に熱く、時に子どものような純粋な心を併せ持つ男が彼らとの間にどんな人間ドラマを巻き起こすのか?

テストドライバーとして彼は、そのマシンの限界を見極める勘によりトップレーサーもたどりつけない、最速の境地に至る「命知らず」。
テストドライバーとして脂の乗り切った日々を過ごしていたはずの男を思わぬ事故が襲い、契約を解除されてしまう。
失意の中、海外を舞台にしていた彼は日本へ帰ることを決意する。
久しぶりに日本の土を踏んだ彼は新たなレースドライバーの職を得るまでのつなぎとして、実家へと帰ることにする。
そこで彼を待ちうけていたのは、頑固な父、口うるさい姉に加え、2人が営む児童養護施設の12人の子どもたち、理想をおしつけるエリート保育師、夢見がちで意地っ張りの保母・・・だった。
彼の帰郷によって、新たな風が吹き始める。
激しくて、とびっきり熱い嵐がー。
そして、彼を取り囲む人々の心に、彼自身の心に変化が表れ始めるのだった。

Source: http://www.fujitv.co.jp/tokuhen/05spr_new/b_hp/engine.html

Looks like Kimura will be a test driver this time...


can someone translate ps cos my Japanese not that good and only understand a bit.. thank you!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
orenji



Joined: 27 Sep 2003
Posts: 766
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

smap_gal wrote:
hey.. Takuya's new hairstyle in his new drama 'Engine'.. even though he was wearing a hat but i think everyone can able to see that he had trimmed his hair... cant wait until his new drama and hopefully soon he will showed his new hairstyle....


he is in the F2 show


Haha...

I was about to ask if this was taken from F2 coz of the words "Video letter" there... Sweat

Now I'm hoping for the official site to be out asap since Fuji's intro site is just out... ^_^

3Peace~
Orenji
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
smap_gal



Joined: 04 Jan 2004
Posts: 483
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think we can able to see his new hairstyle soon.. cos yet Takuya's MAg fever will be coming soon... first start is the TV Weekly issue on 16/3/2005, Takuya will be on the cover of this Mag and soon more mags will be featured Takuya... let's wait!!! Jumpie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
smap_gal



Joined: 04 Jan 2004
Posts: 483
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey minna!! takuya's new hairstyle for engine.. a preview for the TV mag - TV Guide:



next week latest TV weekly and TV guide will be featured TAKUYA!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
smap_gal



Joined: 04 Jan 2004
Posts: 483
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey!!! Takuya's new drama "Engine" (starting 18 April, Monday 9:00pm) started shooting at Fuji Speed Way, Shijuoka. Takuya plays the role of a car racer... Fuji TV has showed interview of Takuya in racing suit.




Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
orenji



Joined: 27 Sep 2003
Posts: 766
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Info abt the cast.... I may be wrong about their roles(read it off TV Guide and TV Japan) but it's more or less correct. ^_^

Kimura Takuya - second driver Jiro.
Koyuki - works at the childcare home. (not sure of the word for the profession. Childcare worker?)
Sakai Masato - works at the childcare home. (same profession as Koyuki)
Matsushita Yuki - Jiro's elder sister Chihiro.
Takashima Reiko - Nutritionist in the home
Izumiya Shigeru - Overall in charge of F3.
Harada Yoshio - Jiro's father who's in charge of the home.
Okamoto Aya - Tamaki, Jiro's ex-girlfriend and manager of F3.
Ueno Juri - One of the children staying at the home.

3Peace~
Orenji
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Febri



Joined: 03 Aug 2002
Posts: 13
Location: Asia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi
I read from grndbreaker that engine will shoot at malaysia GP, Takuya is expected to go too. but it has not been 100% confirmed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
juliana_phang



Joined: 14 Dec 2001
Posts: 2416
Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Febri wrote:
Hi
I read from grndbreaker that engine will shoot at malaysia GP, Takuya is expected to go too. but it has not been 100% confirmed.


this sounds like a good news.. any malaysian out there goin?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
orenji



Joined: 27 Sep 2003
Posts: 766
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alright.

Kimura is IN Malaysia right now..... Darn~~~~~ SO near yet SO far.... Shameful Cry

A few of my friends are there. Hope they get to see him~

I think this is the nearest I'd ever get to Kimura~

3Peace~
Orenji
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jessicasoon



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 248
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

orenji wrote:
Alright.

Kimura is IN Malaysia right now..... Darn~~~~~ SO near yet SO far.... Shameful Cry

A few of my friends are there. Hope they get to see him~

I think this is the nearest I'd ever get to Kimura~

3Peace~
Orenji


huh?!?! in malaysia now?!?!?! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! we both same fate man. Shameful Cry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GIGI



Joined: 22 Oct 2004
Posts: 118
Location: Manila, Philippines
Country: Philippines

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Orenji post updates as soon as you can. Gosh I hope your friends do see him there.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the first time that Takuya went to an Asian country for a dorama, right? That is so cool!

Beam me to Malaysia right now!!!! Shameful Cry Bonk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
effronterie



Joined: 15 Dec 2003
Posts: 134


PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GIGI wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the first time that Takuya went to an Asian country for a dorama, right? That is so cool!


Uh but Japan is an asian country Mr Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
effronterie



Joined: 15 Dec 2003
Posts: 134


PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shikirocks wrote:
Sweet, even though i am a big fan of Ryoko Hirosue i can't see her pairing up with Kimitaku. Too much of an age difference even from love generation.


But hirosue was paired up with takenouchi yutaka in shotgun marriage, and takenouchi is much more "mature" looking than kimura (who's always had a somewhat boyish image)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jessicasoon



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 248
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

effronterie wrote:


Uh but Japan is an asian country Mr Green



hahaz. she probably meant south-east asia..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maine



Joined: 03 May 2004
Posts: 146
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok great Takuya cut his hair!!! Yipee... I always prefer him with the short hair rather than the long hair he had a few years back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
atheon



Joined: 19 Sep 2003
Posts: 558
Location: Malaysia
Country: Malaysia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

my goodness kimura is now in m'sia~!!!!! well dunno wherre to find him thou....maybe Sepang circuit???? Nut
he is shooting some scenes for his new drama......
hmm so near....yet so far away.......kajang to sepang......less than 1 hour trip...... Sweat
_________________
This show of courage continues even in my dreams
If I became cowardly,
I would be cut off there
-- Tokyo
YUI Lover: The 1st YUI Forum & Fansite
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
smap_gal



Joined: 04 Jan 2004
Posts: 483
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

orenji wrote:
Alright.

Kimura is IN Malaysia right now..... Darn~~~~~ SO near yet SO far.... Shameful Cry

A few of my friends are there. Hope they get to see him~

I think this is the nearest I'd ever get to Kimura~

3Peace~
Orenji


wow!! Kimura was in Malaysia!!! too bad I cant be there... it was so near loh!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 2 of 24

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum