jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Upcoming JDramas
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 146, 147, 148  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yanie_chan



Joined: 25 Oct 2001
Posts: 1888
Location: Bunkyo-ku
Country: Indonesia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The GOSSIP says:

Kimura Takuya and Matsushima Nanako will act together in ؗȂꑰ, reads "Karei naru Ichizoku"....I'm not sure how to translate that...anyone knows?

The story would be about bankers, if I'm not mistaken....bank companies?? If its true, this should be great^^ I'm imagining something like Koi ni Ochitara already! yay!^_^

It would be shown in TBS, Sundays, 9 PM.

But keep in mind, there's still no confirmation news on this....let's wait for it ^_^
_________________
"Let's create a world without war together"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jade_frost



Joined: 26 Oct 2003
Posts: 577
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanie_chan wrote:
The GOSSIP says:

Kimura Takuya and Matsushima Nanako will act together in ؗȂꑰ, reads "Karei naru Ichizoku"....I'm not sure how to translate that...anyone knows?

The story would be about bankers, if I'm not mistaken....bank companies?? If its true, this should be great^^ I'm imagining something like Koi ni Ochitara already! yay!^_^

It would be shown in TBS, Sundays, 9 PM.

But keep in mind, there's still no confirmation news on this....let's wait for it ^_^


"Karei naru Ichizoku" means something like "The Great Clan/Family". If rumours are true then this will be a remake of a drama they made in the 1970s. You're right about it involving banks as the story is supposed to be about a powerful banker and his family.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
smap_gal



Joined: 04 Jan 2004
Posts: 483
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ya.. i also hear about the rumor... but from what i know about the new movie will finish shooting around March. so if the drama rumors with Nanako are true, that means Takuya won't be getting any rest.... poor Takuya... but still cant wait for him in his new dorama and movie... Dancing
_________________
9/9 SMAP's 15 ANNIVERSARY
SMAPXSMAP 10 ANNIVERSARY
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shindou



Joined: 08 Aug 2005
Posts: 2220
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:


have they been in any drama together before?


I don't believe so, he's paired up with Matsu Takako a lot tho!

Anyhow, this is quite some pairing - looking forward to seeing it when it comes out!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
WD



Joined: 06 Apr 2004
Posts: 3225
Location: Malaysia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shindou wrote:


I don't believe so, he's paired up with Matsu Takako a lot tho!

Anyhow, this is quite some pairing - looking forward to seeing it when it comes out!


Yup, Kimura & Nanako have never been in a drama together before...This is somethingfans have been waiting for years...I really hope this one will materialise...
_________________
Kanjani8's 18th single, "365 Nichi Kazoku" out June 8th, 2011!


colorbar credits to
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lulurz



Joined: 01 Feb 2006
Posts: 85
Location: Canada
Country: Canada

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just know that
Yamashita Tomohisa is gonna have a new Drama on TBS ~ called "Kurosagi" ~ based on this manga. i read the manga and i really like it~

Kamenashi Kazuya starring in the 4th seaon of Kindaichi

and Akanishi Jin in a drama with Aya Ueto on TBS too i think~
wooo along with Kimura n Nanako's drama~
Spring season will be super exciting! ^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
muffy_mui



Joined: 26 Jan 2006
Posts: 130
Location: Melting~
Country: Canada

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lulurz wrote:
I just know that
Yamashita Tomohisa is gonna have a new Drama on TBS ~ called "Kurosagi" ~ based on this manga. i read the manga and i really like it~

Kamenashi Kazuya starring in the 4th seaon of Kindaichi

and Akanishi Jin in a drama with Aya Ueto on TBS too i think~
wooo along with Kimura n Nanako's drama~
Spring season will be super exciting! ^^


yupyupyupp... yamapiz starrin in Kurosagi <33 cumin out in APRIL!!!!! ahhhhhh <3333
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
WD



Joined: 06 Apr 2004
Posts: 3225
Location: Malaysia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lulurz wrote:
I just know that
Yamashita Tomohisa is gonna have a new Drama on TBS ~ called "Kurosagi" ~ based on this manga. i read the manga and i really like it~

Kamenashi Kazuya starring in the 4th seaon of Kindaichi

and Akanishi Jin in a drama with Aya Ueto on TBS too i think~
wooo along with Kimura n Nanako's drama~
Spring season will be super exciting! ^^


The only 1 confirmed from the above is Yamapi'snew drama. Kidaichi 4th season and Jin's drama are still rumors. Furthermore, some sites have already removed Jin' name from the cast list, indicating that he might not be in the drama.
_________________
Kanjani8's 18th single, "365 Nichi Kazoku" out June 8th, 2011!


colorbar credits to
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
smap_gal



Joined: 04 Jan 2004
Posts: 483
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmm.. ya yamapi latest dorama was confirmed.. but i hear that Kame's dorama will be shifted to Summer seasons.. and Takuya's latest dorama is also rumor... cant wait for yamapi latest dorama...
_________________
9/9 SMAP's 15 ANNIVERSARY
SMAPXSMAP 10 ANNIVERSARY
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Meow



Joined: 28 Jan 2004
Posts: 520
Location: United States
Country: United States

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WD wrote:


The only 1 confirmed from the above is Yamapi'snew drama. Kidaichi 4th season and Jin's drama are still rumors. Furthermore, some sites have already removed Jin' name from the cast list, indicating that he might not be in the drama.


There had been rumors that the drama with Ueto Aya and Jin is now Ueto Aya with Nishikido Ryo. I read that it is confirmed, but I haven't seen the actual source.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
liap2



Joined: 07 Mar 2005
Posts: 20
Location: Penang
Country: Malaysia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Kamenashi Kazuya Reply with quote Back to top

I just watched d movie of Kindaichi which acted by Kamenashi Kazuya!!!
If he is acting in d new season of young kindaichi, i will probably watch it,he's done a quite good job in d movie! Dancing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oberon



Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 32
Location: right here
Country: Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know if someone has mentioned this before but Sorimachi Takeshi also has a new drama:

Sengoku Jieitai

Time: 9pm on NTV
Cast: Sorimachi Takeshi, Fujiwara Tatsuya, Sato Eriko, Ikeuchi Hiroyuki
Synopsis: I don't really know what it is about. I think it's based on a manga and there's also a movie. It's a bunch of people who go back in time to Japan's feudal era.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Sengoku_Jieitai
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WD



Joined: 06 Apr 2004
Posts: 3225
Location: Malaysia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oberon wrote:
I don't know if someone has mentioned this before but Sorimachi Takeshi also has a new drama:

Sengoku Jieitai

Time: 9pm on NTV
Cast: Sorimachi Takeshi, Fujiwara Tatsuya, Sato Eriko, Ikeuchi Hiroyuki
Synopsis: I don't really know what it is about. I think it's based on a manga and there's also a movie. It's a bunch of people who go back in time to Japan's feudal era.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Sengoku_Jieitai


I don't think it's a full season dorama. Just found out from Dorama World that it's a 2-hour SP.
_________________
Kanjani8's 18th single, "365 Nichi Kazoku" out June 8th, 2011!


colorbar credits to
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
gloomy



Joined: 13 May 2004
Posts: 273
Location: canada
Country: Canada

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aya Ueto will be starring in a new drama on Fuji TV this April

Attention Please

Time: 9pm on KTV
Cast: Ueto Aya, etc.
Synopsis: This is a remake of a 1970s drama about CA (cabine attendants) I'm not too sure about the story but yeah it will involve stewardesses.

Only cast member to have been confirmed is Aya so I'm not sure if Akanishi Jin or Nishikido Ryou will be in this drama.
_________________
baahh!! vote for aya or die!!

http://aya.rikku.nu/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Yoshino



Joined: 11 Feb 2006
Posts: 2


PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm quite looking forward to watching Akiko and Aya's new drama for Fuji TV, both seems like interesting!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sHa[D]oW



Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 17
Location: China
Country: People's Republic of China

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gloomy wrote:
Aya Ueto will be starring in a new drama on Fuji TV this April

Attention Please

Time: 9pm on KTV
Cast: Ueto Aya, etc.
Synopsis: This is a remake of a 1970s drama about CA (cabine attendants) I'm not too sure about the story but yeah it will involve stewardesses.

Only cast member to have been confirmed is Aya so I'm not sure if Akanishi Jin or Nishikido Ryou will be in this drama.


hehe, i'll be looking forward to this. ^_^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Iv3_imt



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Melbourne
Country: Indonesia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i cant wait to see Yamapi's new drama...

i also heard that he will also play alongside with Nanako Matsushima.
Can anyone confirm this?

Ahh.. Yamapi's drama vs Ryo's drama...

does anyone know why Ryo replacing Jin?
_________________
avatar credit to
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/elleyred/NEWS1.jpg
credit to
VOTE for NEWS!! Click on the "A[eBXg["
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
evil_zai



Joined: 09 Dec 2005
Posts: 1382
Location: light house...
Country: Philippines

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: Kamenashi Kazuya Reply with quote Back to top

wow!!! kimutaku with nanako?!!! sugoi sugoi!!! i'd love to see that!!! hmmn... i hope it's a good one. people are expecting a lot, ne?


liap2 wrote:
I just watched d movie of Kindaichi which acted by Kamenashi Kazuya!!!
If he is acting in d new season of young kindaichi, i will probably watch it,he's done a quite good job in d movie! Dancing


yup yup!!!! i watched the other kindaichis too, and i must say, i had the most fun with his. not just because i heart him to death. *cough cough* matsujun's was ok too.

smapgal wrote:


hmm.. ya yamapi latest dorama was confirmed.. but i hear that Kame's dorama will be shifted to Summer seasons.. and Takuya's latest dorama is also rumor... cant wait for yamapi latest dorama..


yey!!! i can't wait!! more yamapi cuteness! haha. i remember i read somewhere that kame's will be moved to avoid clash with yamapi's. the aftermath of shuji to akira? Smile
_________________


then make one...a world where you can live. i'll make one for you. -->shuji
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jade_frost



Joined: 26 Oct 2003
Posts: 577
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This season it's the detectives that dominate the screen. Next season it'll be the lawyers.

1. Bengoshi no Kuzu (TBS) - Etsushi Toyokawa, Hideaki Ito, Reiko Takashima
2. Shichinin no Onna Bengoshi (TV Asahi) - Yumiko Shaku
3. Machiben (NTV) - Makiko Esumi, Kenji Sawada, Takashi Kobayashi, Koji Yamamoto
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
WD



Joined: 06 Apr 2004
Posts: 3225
Location: Malaysia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jade_frost wrote:
This season it's the detectives that dominate the screen. Next season it'll be the lawyers.

1. Bengoshi no Kuzu (TBS) - Etsushi Toyokawa, Hideaki Ito, Reiko Takashima
2. Shichinin no Onna Bengoshi (TV Asahi) - Yumiko Shaku
3. Machiben (NTV) - Makiko Esumi, Kenji Sawada, Takashi Kobayashi, Koji Yamamoto


Err...I thought that Machiben is going to be an NHK drama...
_________________
Kanjani8's 18th single, "365 Nichi Kazoku" out June 8th, 2011!


colorbar credits to
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 146, 147, 148  Next
Page 36 of 148

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum