jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Horikita Maki
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 217, 218, 219 ... 227, 228, 229  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tinyamaki



Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 4966
Location: Philippines un flag diba? Dah!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ocha4ever wrote:

just because I want to watch the movie so bad....Cry

btw I've watched 1st episode of Takujo Kabachi,,,,but gomen...I think I will not be able to enjoy it....Sad

I can't feel the chemistry between Maki and Sho....I'm still thinking that Yamapi is the best for Maki.... Yeah Yeah

maybe I'm too soon to decide this dorama is good or not...I'll try to watch this slowly **just like yaney said to me** Big Grin


actually, there's no chemistry at all... hahhaha hehe
but this drama is ok... and you remind me that I have to finish this one Beaten

and yup Tsubasa, Maki's episode is the best Big Grin (of course as well as aya-san's episode Bonk )
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ocha4ever



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Posts: 1001
Location: Here on Earth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tinyamaki wrote:


actually, there's no chemistry at all... hahhaha hehe
but this drama is ok... and you remind me that I have to finish this one Beaten

guess you were not enjoy it also tinya....Sad

Quote:
and yup Tsubasa, Maki's episode is the best Big Grin (of course as well as aya-san's episode Bonk )

now you gave me another reason to watch this.....
Shameful Cry Shameful Cry
_________________

I am a Pig-Rabbit...Victory! Peace!オサ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
tinyamaki



Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 4966
Location: Philippines un flag diba? Dah!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ocha4ever wrote:

now you gave me another reason to watch this.....
Shameful Cry Shameful Cry


GO!!!!!!!!! Dancing Dancing Dancing Mr Green

about Tokujo, hmmm I did but while waiting for the subs hmmm I stopped and totally forgot to dl the subs when it's already available Beaten
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ocha4ever



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Posts: 1001
Location: Here on Earth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tinyamaki wrote:


GO!!!!!!!!! Dancing Dancing Dancing Mr Green

about Tokujo, hmmm I did but while waiting for the subs hmmm I stopped and totally forgot to dl the subs when it's already available Beaten

hun,,,I'm still stuck on the 1st episode.... Beat You Beat You
gomen.... Bow
_________________

I am a Pig-Rabbit...Victory! Peace!オサ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
tinyamaki



Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 4966
Location: Philippines un flag diba? Dah!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ocha4ever wrote:

hun,,,I'm still stuck on the 1st episode.... Beat You Beat You
gomen.... Bow


of what? tokujo or tsubasa?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gaijinmark



Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 11667
Location: The real world, no alternative facts
Country: Finland

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Horikita stars in "Byakuyakou" movie

Early last month, it was learned that Keigo Higashino's novel "Byakuyakou" is getting a movie adaptation. It is now known that actress Maki Horikita will be taking on the lead female role.

"Byakuyakou" was previously adapted as a drama series in 2006, starring Haruka Ayase and Takayuki Yamada. The suspenseful story follows the lives of a young man and woman who cause suffering to those around them in order to cover up the mutual murders of their parents when they were younger.

Although the drama series emphasized the love story between the two main characters, Yukiho and Ryoji, the movie will reportedly be a true suspense story centered around Yukiho (Horikita). This will be Horikita's first time playing an "evil" character, a departure from her typically pure image.

The casting for Ryoji and the rest of the characters is expected to be announced early next month. Filming has already started, with a target release date of early spring 2011.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ocha4ever



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Posts: 1001
Location: Here on Earth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tinyamaki wrote:


of what? tokujo or tsubasa?

takujo hun....Cry
_________________

I am a Pig-Rabbit...Victory! Peace!オサ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ocha4ever



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Posts: 1001
Location: Here on Earth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
Horikita stars in "Byakuyakou" movie

Early last month, it was learned that Keigo Higashino's novel "Byakuyakou" is getting a movie adaptation. It is now known that actress Maki Horikita will be taking on the lead female role.

"Byakuyakou" was previously adapted as a drama series in 2006, starring Haruka Ayase and Takayuki Yamada. The suspenseful story follows the lives of a young man and woman who cause suffering to those around them in order to cover up the mutual murders of their parents when they were younger.

Although the drama series emphasized the love story between the two main characters, Yukiho and Ryoji, the movie will reportedly be a true suspense story centered around Yukiho (Horikita). This will be Horikita's first time playing an "evil" character, a departure from her typically pure image.

The casting for Ryoji and the rest of the characters is expected to be announced early next month. Filming has already started, with a target release date of early spring 2011.

Shocked Maki will gonna be a "devil" Sweat
let see then....

thanks for the info gaijinmark
_________________

I am a Pig-Rabbit...Victory! Peace!オサ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
a-nesuto



Joined: 19 Oct 2005
Posts: 3918
Location: Normandy SR2
Country: Canada

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Devil" Head Scratch

who ever written that doesnt know Maki's career very well. shes played "evil" characters before..

anyway pix Mr Green


Muack
_________________

Tiffany <3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
tinyamaki



Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 4966
Location: Philippines un flag diba? Dah!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a-nesuto wrote:
"Devil" Head Scratch

who ever written that doesnt know Maki's career very well. shes played "evil" characters before..

anyway pix Mr Green


Muack


I agree.... TOKYO SHOUNEN? ... hmmm Seito Shokun? (I'm not sure in seito shokun since I haven't seen that one yet)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ocha4ever



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Posts: 1001
Location: Here on Earth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a-nesuto wrote:
"Devil" Head Scratch

who ever written that doesnt know Maki's career very well. shes played "evil" characters before..

One Missed Call Final????

there I saw her as an evil Mr Green
_________________

I am a Pig-Rabbit...Victory! Peace!オサ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ocha4ever



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Posts: 1001
Location: Here on Earth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tinyamaki wrote:


I agree.... TOKYO SHOUNEN? ... hmmm Seito Shokun? (I'm not sure in seito shokun since I haven't seen that one yet)

TOKYO SHOUNEN...I haven't seen it...

but on Seito Shokun....hmmm....I've seen it but...I don't think she was evil there....she played as a broken hearted student because she dissapointed to her teacher.... Naughty
_________________

I am a Pig-Rabbit...Victory! Peace!オサ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
a-nesuto



Joined: 19 Oct 2005
Posts: 3918
Location: Normandy SR2
Country: Canada

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ocha4ever wrote:
One Missed Call Final????


yup, thats exactly the movie i was thinking about Smile
what about all thoz other horror movies she was in??
_________________

Tiffany <3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
tinyamaki



Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 4966
Location: Philippines un flag diba? Dah!!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a-nesuto wrote:


yup, thats exactly the movie i was thinking about Smile
what about all thoz other horror movies she was in??


oh damn I forgot the One Missed Call final Beaten Beaten
yup she's very bad there... hehehe
haven't seen the other horror movies with her yet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ocha4ever



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Posts: 1001
Location: Here on Earth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a-nesuto wrote:


yup, thats exactly the movie i was thinking about Smile
what about all thoz other horror movies she was in??

tinyamaki wrote:


oh damn I forgot the One Missed Call final Beaten Beaten
yup she's very bad there... hehehe
haven't seen the other horror movies with her yet

her horror movie that I saw was only One Missed Call Final.....

btw...I watched Tokyo Shounen last night....and I think she was not that evil...it was just her other personality.....
if Naito/Night was real,,,I wanted him to be Minato's boyfriend...nyahahahahhaa.... hehe
_________________

I am a Pig-Rabbit...Victory! Peace!オサ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Homakifan



Joined: 13 Apr 2010
Posts: 14
Location: supportmaki.wordpress.com

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maki had to sacrifice her high school days.

"Due to my work, I had to skip many classes, missed all the school events, but still took all the examinations to graduate. It was often the case that I studied, wrote reports and did my homework on the set and home alone, and I was hardly one of the other students," Horikita, 21, recalled in a recent interview with Asahi Weekly.

http://www.asahi.com/english/weekly/0328/02.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ocha4ever



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Posts: 1001
Location: Here on Earth

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Homakifan wrote:
Maki had to sacrifice her high school days.

"Due to my work, I had to skip many classes, missed all the school events, but still took all the examinations to graduate. It was often the case that I studied, wrote reports and did my homework on the set and home alone, and I was hardly one of the other students," Horikita, 21, recalled in a recent interview with Asahi Weekly.

http://www.asahi.com/english/weekly/0328/02.html

poor Maki... Puppy Dog Eyes she could not enjoy her highschool time with her friends....
her sacrifice was not in vain Victory! Peace!
_________________

I am a Pig-Rabbit...Victory! Peace!オサ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ocha4ever



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Posts: 1001
Location: Here on Earth

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Horikita Maki Showing Pure “Town Girl Love”

On April 15th the shooting for the movie "Ohoku", starring Arashi's Ninomiya Kazunari and Shibasaki Kou in Shiga Prefecture has just started.



Within the story, Ninomiya is playing the young Samurai Mizuno, who falls in love with a simple girl named Onobu, impossible for fate to connect. She is played by Horikita Maki, who has conveyed her enthusiasm for the shooting of it.



Within the dorama, love and hate are swirling through the scenes, with Horikita responsible for a very refreshing part of this romance. From the very first day of the shooting, she wore colorful clothes with patterns. "It was great to have been at the venue from the very first day on.", Horikita said. "It's the role of a girl in love. Although I am not a girl in love myself, I would like to portray this skillfully. And it would be great to bring across that she is a very pure girl, who is very single-minded about her love. She is a very lively girl, therefore I would love to speak really quickly, but I thought I should test how well I can do without stuttering. I stumble over word often", Horikita repeated.



In 2008, Horikita had been playing in the NHK Taiga dorama "Atsu Hime" and she said with a smile about her first historical dorama since then: "The wig feels kind of new and the clothes are also very cute. There are lots of girl-y colors and I'd be happy to wear a lot of those."





Source: kawaii-joyuu.com

she's always good on Kimono.... Victory! Peace!

great...and Nino too.... Dancing Dancing I'm hoping they will have a great chemistry,,,not like when she was with Sho... Bow
_________________

I am a Pig-Rabbit...Victory! Peace!オサ


Last edited by ocha4ever on Fri May 07, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ocha4ever



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Posts: 1001
Location: Here on Earth

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gravure/tabloid magazine "ENTAME" released a list of the Top150 "Most Influential Idols of 2010" in their newest issue. It's based on already achieved results and predictions for the upcoming year. Toda Erika made it on the first place thanks to the great popularity of the "Liar Game" movie and the "Code Blue 2" fame. There should be plenty more to come this year for her, including various kind of new commercial deals.



The Top 20 is as follows:

01 – Toda Erika
02 – Horikita Maki
03 – Asada Mao
04 – Sasaki Nozomi
05 – Maeda Atsuko
06 – Aragaki Yui
07 – Ueto Aya
08 – Ayase Haruka
09 – Aibu Saki
10 – Kitagawa Keiko
11 – Yuuki Maomi
12 – Hirano Aya
13 – Kaito Aiko
14 – Kawashima Umika
15 – Nagasawa Masami
16 – Shinoda Mariko
17 – Karina
18 – Minami Akina
19 – Miyazaki Aoi
20 – Ueno Juri


Source : kawaii-joyuu.com

Dancing Dancing w00t!
_________________

I am a Pig-Rabbit...Victory! Peace!オサ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
a-nesuto



Joined: 19 Oct 2005
Posts: 3918
Location: Normandy SR2
Country: Canada

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top



me like Bonk
_________________

Tiffany <3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 217, 218, 219 ... 227, 228, 229  Next
Page 218 of 229

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum