jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Corrections/Additions to Drama Database
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Suggestions, Enquiries, Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wynter



Joined: 23 Jul 2006
Posts: 19307
Location: Musa's Pocket
Country: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alright, DONE!
_________________

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
runpup



Joined: 07 Dec 2005
Posts: 2360
Location: Texas
Country: United States

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Please add this to the database...Thank you!

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Mioka
_________________

The Cutest Girl in the World!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EstherM



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 2331
Location: in South Atami
Country: Belgium

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And Moteki please:
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Moteki
It's a great drama with the coolest music ever.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
irwinner



Joined: 27 Sep 2006
Posts: 14
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nodame Cantabile is missing the date

http://jdorama.com/drama.1035.htm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wynter



Joined: 23 Jul 2006
Posts: 19307
Location: Musa's Pocket
Country: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^Working on it, will be up Thursday! w00t!
_________________

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
irwinner



Joined: 27 Sep 2006
Posts: 14
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Please add this

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Chance!

note that the url includes the '!'. There seems to be some problem parsing it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
suzzy



Joined: 07 Apr 2007
Posts: 5042
Location: where the sun never stop shining

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey fot the fall dra02 – Freeter, Ie wo Kau 10/19 Ninomiya Kazunari, Karinac
mas is missing ... just in case u didn't know
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
runpup



Joined: 07 Dec 2005
Posts: 2360
Location: Texas
Country: United States

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

runpup wrote:
Please add this to the database...Thank you!

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Mioka


I can't find this in the database...
_________________

The Cutest Girl in the World!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Signo



Joined: 26 Aug 2006
Posts: 16
Location: Germany
Country: Germany

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think the new drama "Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku" with Matsumoto Jun and Takeuchi Yuko is missing in the database.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Natsu_no_Koi_wa_Nijiiro_ni_Kagayaku
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
runpup



Joined: 07 Dec 2005
Posts: 2360
Location: Texas
Country: United States

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Please add this to the database...Thank you!

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Nihonjin_no_Shiranai_Nihongo
_________________

The Cutest Girl in the World!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wynter



Joined: 23 Jul 2006
Posts: 19307
Location: Musa's Pocket
Country: Canada

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

runpup wrote:
Please add this to the database...Thank you!

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Mioka


DONE!

EstherM wrote:
And Moteki please:
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Moteki
It's a great drama with the coolest music ever.


DONE!

irwinner wrote:
Nodame Cantabile is missing the date

http://jdorama.com/drama.1035.htm


UPDATED! I'll edit the staff when I get to this drama during my rounds (which I do by drama year, so I'm almost there).

irwinner wrote:
Please add this

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Chance!

note that the url includes the '!'. There seems to be some problem parsing it


DONE! There was another drama in the database with the same name so I added taglines to differentiate them.

suzzy wrote:
hey fot the fall dra02  Freeter, Ie wo Kau 10/19 Ninomiya Kazunari, Karinac
mas is missing ... just in case u didn't know


DONE!

runpup wrote:


I can't find this in the database...


http://jdorama.com/drama.1558.htm

Signo wrote:
I think the new drama "Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku" with Matsumoto Jun and Takeuchi Yuko is missing in the database.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Natsu_no_Koi_wa_Nijiiro_ni_Kagayaku


DONE!

runpup wrote:
Please add this to the database...Thank you!

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Nihonjin_no_Shiranai_Nihongo


DONE!
_________________

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Susan



Joined: 19 May 2005
Posts: 107
Location: In the Darkness
Country: Canada

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some new-ish dramas that I could not find in the database:

Reinoryokusha Odagiri Kyoko no Uso
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Reinoryokusha_Odagiri_Kyoko_no_Uso

Genya
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Genya

Wagaya no Rekishi
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Wagaya_no_Rekishi

Moyashimon
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Moyashimon

TEIOU/TEIOH
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/TEIOH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wynter



Joined: 23 Jul 2006
Posts: 19307
Location: Musa's Pocket
Country: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Susan wrote:
Some new-ish dramas that I could not find in the database:

Reinoryokusha Odagiri Kyoko no Uso
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Reinoryokusha_Odagiri_Kyoko_no_Uso

Genya
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Genya

Wagaya no Rekishi
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Wagaya_no_Rekishi

Moyashimon
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Moyashimon

TEIOU/TEIOH
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/TEIOH


DONE!
_________________

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
7th-key



Joined: 27 Jul 2010
Posts: 1172
Location: Germany
Country: Italy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Could you add this Taiga to the database?

AOI Tokugawa Sandai
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Aoi_Tokugawa_Sandai

Some of the most prominent roles:

Tsugawa Masahiko as Tokugawa Ieyasu
Nishida Toshiyuki as Tokugawa Hidetada
Iwashita Shima as Ogo
Nakamura Baijaku as Narrator/Mito Mitsukuni
Ogawa Mayumi as Yodo
Emori Toru as Ishida Mitsunari


Thank you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Susan



Joined: 19 May 2005
Posts: 107
Location: In the Darkness
Country: Canada

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YAY! Thank you so much, Wynter.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wynter



Joined: 23 Jul 2006
Posts: 19307
Location: Musa's Pocket
Country: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

7th-key wrote:
Could you add this Taiga to the database?

AOI Tokugawa Sandai
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Aoi_Tokugawa_Sandai

Some of the most prominent roles:

Tsugawa Masahiko as Tokugawa Ieyasu
Nishida Toshiyuki as Tokugawa Hidetada
Iwashita Shima as Ogo
Nakamura Baijaku as Narrator/Mito Mitsukuni
Ogawa Mayumi as Yodo
Emori Toru as Ishida Mitsunari


Thank you.


DONE! Sorry for the delay! I was in the midst of adding the Winter 2011 dramas.

Susan wrote:
YAY! Thank you so much, Wynter.


No problems! Please continue to let me know if you find missing dramas!
_________________

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
mrsmith10



Joined: 12 Oct 2010
Posts: 586
Location: Central California
Country: United States

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't see Second Virgin in the database.

http://www.wiki.d-addicts.com/Second_Virgin
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
EstherM



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 2331
Location: in South Atami
Country: Belgium

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:


No problems! Please continue to let me know if you find missing dramas!


Thank you for your hard work girl! Very much appreciated.

I think Gold from the summer season is still missing. It's supposed to be lousy but I guess even lousy dramas deserve a spot Mr Green

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/GOLD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wynter



Joined: 23 Jul 2006
Posts: 19307
Location: Musa's Pocket
Country: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mrsmith10 wrote:
I don't see Second Virgin in the database.

http://www.wiki.d-addicts.com/Second_Virgin


You will by the end of tomorrow!

EstherM wrote:


Thank you for your hard work girl! Very much appreciated.

I think Gold from the summer season is still missing. It's supposed to be lousy but I guess even lousy dramas deserve a spot Mr Green

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/GOLD


LOL! DONE!
_________________

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
xploring



Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 2024
Location: Melbourne
Country: Australia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Suggestions, Enquiries, Announcements All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 20 of 32

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum