jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Religion Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: [The Man smacks own forehead] Reply with quote Back to top

IkematsuSosuke wrote:

LOL. But Antartica is too cold. We live in Cali and we complain that 50-60 degree is too cold. I don't think I would survive.
fine u dun come more ppl for me! Bleah yeah i know what ur saying i think 60 dergress is WAYYY to cold.. us californians are wussues dude! i'm ultraserious.. but we could hang
The Man wrote:

HA HA HA HA! I LIKE! I LIIIIIIIIIIIIKE THIS IDEA!

But . . . I still like being Catholic.
well make up ur mind u must choose... but choose wisely... what i leared about the caothilic religions.. and i mean no offense here.. is that they are very anti sexual.. they view sex as evil and even thinking about is a sin! .... that's the only religion in the world that has those view on sexual intercourse.. which is weird cuz u know.. we need sex to livE!!!... and also the beauty about catholicism is that u could be a murderer and tottal killer/sinner and if u repent and say sorry right before u die u get to go to heaven!?!?! isn't that a lil wierd? i mean if u say sorry and pray right before u die u'll get into heaven... DUDE!!!? again not to offend any1 but that's just what i learned in college... that's why i'm not religious every religion has itrs own flaws so no religion is for me... just my views on catholicism... its a fine religion by all means... just not for me! Wink
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: [The Man smacks own forehead] Reply with quote Back to top

The Man wrote:

For the record, The Man is still a virgin and proud of it.
rofl AGHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! man ur funny! .... a lil tip DON'T EVER TELL A chick that! how old are ya btw?... and sorry about laughin i just found it amusing... there's nothing wrong with waiting after all that's the safest form of sex ... abstenence! XOXOXO
The Man

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:43 am    Post subject: Re: [The Man smacks own forehead] Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
rofl AGHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! man ur funny! .... a lil tip DON'T EVER TELL A chick that! how old are ya btw?... and sorry about laughin i just found it amusing... there's nothing wrong with waiting after all that's the safest form of sex ... abstenence! XOXOXO

Hhahaha, no problem. I was expecting SOME kind of reaction from the gallery. Actually [check your PM for further details, lovelessemotion!]

For the forum, all's I got to say is, yeah, Catholicism's a guilt ride, I'll admit that. That's what drives it too, man. I mean, how else can you react when your prophet DIED for you and your sins? OK, 'nuff happy talk.
thetenken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:12 am    Post subject: Re: [The Man smacks own forehead] Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:

I always thought there were some women out there who were virgin hunters, heh. Teaching men the "right" way of doing things...
"...but it was my integrity that was important. Is that so selfish? It sells for so little, but it's all we have left in this place. It is the very last inch of us...but within that inch we are free." - V for Vendetta
The Man

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: [The Man smacks own forehead] Reply with quote Back to top

thetenken wrote:

I always thought there were some women out there who were virgin hunters, heh. Teaching men the "right" way of doing things...

Heh, well in THAT case, tell all sexy socialites to put on they safari hat, 'cause there be a rare Japanese/Portuguese Lion on a small island in the Pacific just beggin' to be caught, GRRRRRROOOWL! says The Man!
IkematsuSosuke

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
this religion thing is weird... i for one say we make the 'jdorama cult' move to antartica and have massive orgies all the time... we'll repopulate the forgoten continent.... i'm ultraserious

You should extend your invite to Japanese stars as well. Rina and Takki can keep me warm. LOL that would be ultracool..is ultracool a word?
niko2x

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:
btw, he's not in the mood to joke around..must've been a hard day for him.
Since when is LL too serious to joke back? kook musta been on him!
thetenken wrote:
Catholics love Plato. His biggest fan was Thomas Aquinas, that most celibate of men. I don't think there's anything wrong with being catholic and starting a procreation storm in Antarctica...just as long as you're having sex to procreate, and not for anything else...
I don't know how he would have felt, but I would not have like to be know to be so sexless that I become an adjective to MEAN sexless. Example:
Girl1 - Wow check it out. KimTaku is over there, he is SO HOT!
Girl2 - I know we went out yesterday. He's a very nice guy.
Girl1 - Really? So, how is he in bed? Naughty
Girl2 - It's never going to that stage. We have agreed to have a nikonic (replace with platonic) love.
The Man wrote:
Heh, well in THAT case, tell all sexy socialites to put on they safari hat, 'cause there be a rare Japanese/Portuguese Lion on a small island in the Pacific just beggin' to be caught, GRRRRRROOOWL! says The Man!
Man, I feel sorry for your future wife in your wedding night. Poor girl is going to be sent to orbit! Mr Green

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:23 am    Post subject: Re: [The Man smacks own forehead] Reply with quote Back to top

thetenken wrote:

lol really .. iv'e never heard that... well amybe a girl could enlighten us on the subject Big Grin
IkematsuSosuke wrote:

You should extend your invite to Japanese stars as well. Rina and Takki can keep me warm. LOL that would be ultracool..is ultracool a word?
hahaha my invite streaches to one and all....lol and if takki were to come i'd make him my-right-hand man... if ya know what i mean Naughty ... i dunno about ultracool.. but just say it .. i do however know that ultraseious is a word cuz vibius said so =P
niko2x wrote:
Man, I feel sorry for your future wife in your wedding night. Poor girl is going to be sent to orbit! Mr Green
yeah me 2 man.. poor girl.. (or guy if u wanna marry a guy since evry1 is doing it now) man ur gonna puncture that poor person's LUNG!

hahhaha nice comment BTW about kook niko .... do ya think i'm whipped or what? Beaten
IkematsuSosuke

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
hahaha my invite streaches to one and all....lol and if takki were to come i'd make him my-right-hand man... if ya know what i mean ... i dunno about ultracool.. but just say it .. i do however know that ultraseious is a word cuz vibius said so =P

Loveless even though you're ultracool I don't think I would share Takki, he's all MINE! lol
FierceStriker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just watched the first few episodes of Full Metal Alchemist, pretty good anime show.

They seem to have a dislike of western religion as well, Smile. I love how they made the God-worship thing a scam, hehe, and talk about False Idols.

Download anime has it, it's worth watching.

Some thoughts on Religion as viewed in Jdorama/anime/or in general please.
niko2x

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:56 am    Post subject: Re: [The Man smacks own forehead] Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
yeah me 2 man.. poor girl.. (or guy if u wanna marry a guy since evry1 is doing it now) man ur gonna puncture that poor person's LUNG!

hahhaha nice comment BTW about kook niko .... do ya think i'm whipped or what? Beaten
man how'd i miss this one? you say whipped like it's a negative term. whip can work both ways, if that's the case, than being whipped is actually a good thing. Mr Green Now if you are as whipped as Doug Christie, star shooting guard of the Sacramento Kings (U.S. Basketball Star) THEN you'd have problems!
Quote:
Some direct quotes and excerpts: "With few exceptions, Doug Christie does not look at other women, avoiding dialogue or even direct contact" ... The Christies remarry every year on their anniversary, "not a mere renewal of their wedding vows but an actual wedding -- replete with friends, family cake and a reception" ... Mrs. Christie attends 25-30 of the Kings road games, always riding on the team charter ... "(She) arrives before games with her husband and leaves with him after" ... "She sends him a note in the locker room before every game, taken there by a team attendant. He writes a reply and sends it back" ... "Sometimes on the road, Jackie will ride in a car behind the team bus, talking to Doug until he arrives at the hotel or arena."

My favorite part: "When Christie played for the Raptors, his wife once confronted a female fan seeking an autograph and a kiss in Toronto. 'A security guard grabbed her, but I put my hand up and told her to back off really loud,' she said. 'It scared me, because my voice sounded like a demon ... she was touching someone she shouldn't have been.'"
WTF kind of $hit is that?
Hijikata

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I also heard that A.C. Green was a virgin til he was about 30+, and that his wife was his first.

Props to the man and A.C. Green for being virgins especially when society nowadays view "virgin men" as losers or wussies to a certain sense beacuse they do not conform to pressures from society.
The Man

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Thanks. Reply with quote Back to top

Hijikata wrote:
I also heard that A.C. Green was a virgin til he was about 30+, and that his wife was his first.

Props to the man and A.C. Green for being virgins especially when society nowadays view "virgin men" as losers or wussies to a certain sense beacuse they do not conform to pressures from society.

Right on; thanks, Hijikata. Lemme tell you . . . it's the chore of chores just . . . waiting . . . keeping it all "in," so to speak . . . "refraining from," all that, you know, hahah.

In all . . . it's worth it.
niko2x

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:49 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks. Reply with quote Back to top

The Man wrote:
Right on; thanks, Hijikata. Lemme tell you . . . it's the chore of chores just . . . waiting . . . keeping it all "in," so to speak . . . "refraining from," all that, you know, hahah.

In all . . . it's worth it.
definitly props. must be hard tho...I mean hard as in difficult. (shut up, peanut gallery hehe )
The Man

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:12 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks. Reply with quote Back to top

niko2x wrote:
definitly props. must be hard tho...I mean hard as in difficult. (shut up, peanut gallery hehe )

Haha, no, no, c'mon now, use the:

"RIMSHOT!!!!!" (or is THAT too much of a pun?)
Nacho

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Religion Discussion Reply with quote Back to top

what's your religion? Anyone a Buddhist? I would like to know more info. on Buddhism.
freeze

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

if you want to know more about Buddhism maybe you can visit http://www.buddhanet.net/ to look more information.
jazz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

heya

im buddhist!

I think its a very...fair religion...
thetenken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jazz wrote:
heya

im buddhist!

I think its a very...fair religion...

Depends on the type of Buddhism we're talking. The original Hinayana and Theravada schools were very much not about fairness. Only men could become enlightened, and it was completely dependent on the individual. You can find more info here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinayana
"...but it was my integrity that was important. Is that so selfish? It sells for so little, but it's all we have left in this place. It is the very last inch of us...but within that inch we are free." - V for Vendetta
Nacho

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for the info. i'll check out the links. what type of buddhism does the Japanese pracitice?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: