jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
What dramas are you currently watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grayfox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i went surf at tvseriesfans..but when i want to register.it said that the admins disable the registration links...is anyone here knows where were torrents uploaded???I only know d-addicts ang JEM sites..but JEM sites can't be opened lately... Shake Head
hunyee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

am watching pride....
also been watching k drama too
kook05

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PRIDE Big Grin
syu77

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi... I bought Pride last month...so that's the newest japanese drama that I've watched...been busy with workload and also personal matters...so haven't got time to search around for new drama. Big Grin
harrison_sf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just watched Lunch Queen and I enjoyed it very much. Now I am watching Love Revolution. Applaud
arnel98

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

harrison_sf wrote:
I just watched Lunch Queen and I enjoyed it very much. Now I am watching Love Revolution. Applaud

I've been wanting to watch Love Revolution for a while now but cant seem to get a hold of it. anyway, finished My love Pazzi so I'm gonna resume watching Summer Scent.

hmm, my little chef ep7 is still at 99.9%. Good thing u can watch incomplete avis, gonna watch it now.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Started on Itoshii Kimi E

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shinsengumi ... Wink
Rinrin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:
Shinsengumi ... Wink

Oh yes! Gotta watch that, especially since Joe is back!! Mr Green

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahh!!! that it. I jsut realized why I put summerscent on-hold before. The more I watched it, the more I hated it. I'm giving up on this drama, the farthest i can go is upto eps8 unless someone thinks that the suceeding eps make the story bearable.

Anyway, finished watching My little chef #7.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

harrison_sf wrote:

Love Revolution is a great series.

Just finished watching the raw version of Orange Days. I loved it I loved it Big Grin . I watched the entire thing without any subs. Kou and Satoshi were great together. Now i am sad Shake Head no more Orange Days.

Waiting to finish up Itoshii Kimi E, thou Naohito is such an ass in the series. hmm... Maybe I should go dig for some Satoshi series, any recommandations?
arnel98

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

now i know why trick is so popular. just watched the first ep and its pretty interesting. Applaud

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MixxDreamer wrote:
yeh i know this isnt a drama, but ive been watching anime lately.. i just finished watching kare kano.. i like the story,
YUP! Jumpie I AGREE!!! its a great series!
grayfox wrote:
i went surf at tvseriesfans..but when i want to register.it said that the admins disable the registration links...is anyone here knows where were torrents uploaded???
TVSERIESFANS IS A GREAT FORUM!!!.... but saddly the torrents are only available to members..teehee... sorry but u have to register.. and we're not allowed to post links to the *special* members's forum....sorry
grayfox5129

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rinrin wrote:
Started on Itoshii Kimi E

Could you tell me where this drama's torrents were uploaded?Lovelessemotion told they were uploaded at tvseriesfans..but i can't register there becoz the admins disabled the registration links..Were there any other links which upload torrent for this drama??
eugeneyan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just finished with Pride. Great show, once again it is Takuya Kimura at his best. Even the female lead is cute at times, though I've got to agree with my friend that she has an expression that makes her look as if she's gonna cry anytime, hee~! Darn, what was her name...
Go watch it pple, don't know when another brilliant drama will surface... Wink
grayfox5129

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

she is takeuchi yuko...her name in the drama is aki...
exmoment

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I started watching "Itoshi kimi he" and the drama is just great!
It's different to all other dramasa I've ever watched and it's a very sad and emotional one. I'm crying everytime!
JUST GREATER THEN GREAT!

And I'm watching "wonderful life", "shiroi kyotou", "Tenka" (Asadora), "Koi seyo otome" (Rendora) and just finished "Nouka no yome ni naritai".
IkematsuSosuke

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Currently watching Love Generation..I love it!
Rinrin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

grayfox5129 wrote:

Could you tell me where this drama's torrents were uploaded?Lovelessemotion told they were uploaded at tvseriesfans..but i can't register there becoz the admins disabled the registration links..Were there any other links which upload torrent for this drama??

Sorry, I can't help you there. Our local cable co. is showing it so I've been watching it (no subs!). Gomen ne! Sweat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

grayfox5129 wrote:

hey man i'll help ya out.... i'll pm so i won't get into trouble....try to register or e-mail the admionistrator there....... (we're not suppost to link to TVSERIESFANS torrents.. but *shhhh* don't tell them =) ) ...oh yeah one more thing.... its not subbed..its raw.... k?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next
Page 60 of 1375

Jump to: