jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Post Your BT Seed Requests Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 106, 107, 108  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xsatsuki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi the power went out at my house sometime between last night and this afternoon so i didn't get to finish downloading the rest of peach girl episode 4. if it isn't a problem could you seed it again please please pretty please. its at 93.22% sorry if this is an inconvience
pisa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xsatsuki wrote:
hi the power went out at my house sometime between last night and this afternoon so i didn't get to finish downloading the rest of peach girl episode 4. if it isn't a problem could you seed it again please please pretty please. its at 93.22% sorry if this is an inconvience

No problem...I was about to seed again anyway because I had to shut down my computer so I'll seed until you complete it. Big Grin
matsu_takeiko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi all

can anyone help me finish story of one century ep 2 from d-addicts? just seed for a little while, i'm 90.71% finished =) won't take long ^^

dare-san, i'll help seed those files in around 6 hours as soon as i get home =) i have be nice to people and narita rikon ^^
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
versatilias

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

geoffropuff wrote:
i was wondering if anyone could seed yamato nadeshiko any of the eps from the following list: 3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11

3 and 4 are 99% done, while the others have a ways to go. but anyways, i'm trying to get them. thanks.

what site are you getting this from...
sid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

versatilias wrote:

what site are you getting this from...

isn't that a jem release?
matsu_takeiko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

can anyone please seed sensei shiranai no eps 3 and 4 from jem, and also story of one century ep 2 from d-addicts? i'm almost done with story of one century ep 2. thanks so much!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
why0210

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Title: Toshiie to Matsu
���ƂƂ܂�
Toshiie and Matsu / Love Shines Through
Telecast: 2002-03-01
TV Station: NHK
Duration: 49 Episodes

http://jdorama.com/drama_619.htm
matsu_takeiko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

matsu_takeiko wrote:
can anyone please seed sensei shiranai no eps 3 and 4 from jem, and also story of one century ep 2 from d-addicts? i'm almost done with story of one century ep 2. thanks so much!

the seeder for story of one century ep 2 disappeared.. anyhoo as of what it says here there're 3 of us waiting for a seed.. so far i'm 93.44% finished so if anyone would kindly help seed it would be appreciated very much ^^
hajime no jeff

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can anyone seed me Itsumo futari de? jem's doesn't have episode 9, so i need 2-9. 2 and 3 are taking forever!

thanks
Kage Ukyo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know if this is exactly where to put it but... I'm looking for Kinpachi Sensei, Love and Peace, Heaven Cannot Wait, and LxIxVxE on bittorent or some other medium. If this is in the wrong section, sorry! Sweat
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
versatilias

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sid wrote:

isn't that a jem release?

i get all my drama from current jem... but that site doesn't seem to work anymore
smmlt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, it functions, and there are seeds on 24hrs emergency ward 2 at the moment, if you dont have this serie, the more peoples download it, the more it will be faster.
Joenobody

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

versatilias wrote:

i get all my drama from current jem... but that site doesn't seem to work anymore

As far as I am aware, all of Jem's releases have moved here...
http://jem.afraid.org/torrent_archives.html

At any rate that is their archived torrents, Im not sure if they are doing new releases or not. Hope this helps Smile
Joenobody

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, here are my current request, and what I have available to seed. I've not been to the forums in a bit so sorry if I missed anyone's requests for reseeds that I could fill.

At Jem's tracker... http://jem.afraid.org/torrent_archives.html
I need the following
Meteor Garden
19 (is at 98.8%)
20 (is at 29.7%)
22 (is at 96.7%)
23 (is at 49.0%)

I can seed any of the following of the same series:
1-18 and 21.
Let me know and I'll be more than happy to reseed for anyone Smile Its a great series IMHO.
smmlt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

stop helping stupid peoples saying jem's page is down, even when it was on free.fr, it has always been on drama.afraid, its like the twentieth time i see someone saying its down coz he s using the wrong adress and another one answering him, let those hardcore lamer find it themselves.
burger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is there anyone who can help seed bus stop ep01 (jtv) and wedding planner ep04 (jem)

thanks. Smile
Kazanko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

may someone please seed:

- Kimi wa petto 6 (want to see the kiss scene) [on public mm tracker]

- Akimahende 9 [jem]

- My husband 4, 8-12 [jem]

-yankee bokou ni kaeru 7-10 [public mm tracker]

would be nice....i really want to see the end of these series...and i can't watch them when there are still some episodes missing in between^^

arigato ne^^
PrincessPeach

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Versatilias, could you please feed Seikei Bijin [jem] 7-11 when you have time? It seems like nobody has this series, and we're stuck at the same percentage forever (almost a month).

Seikei Bijin 7 @ 98.9%
Seikei Bijin 8 @ 26.0%
Seikei Bijin 9 @ 99.9%
Seikei Bijin 10 @ 98.4%
Seikei Bijin 11 @ 96.9%

Thankx so much!
burger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

burger wrote:
is there anyone who can help seed bus stop ep01 (jtv) and wedding planner ep04 (jem)

thanks. Smile

thanks to the kind person seeding bus stop...hope the dl can finish by the time i get back home from work... Applaud
IkematsuSosuke

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

can someone please seed Love Generation Theme MV from d-addict?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 76 of 108

Jump to: