jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Help Identifying the Name of a JDrama
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
barqy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it came out in 2002? haha oops

yeah that's it!

thanks a lot

http://jdorama.com/drama_706.htm
deleted_user

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh the man.. what drama is that? sorry never heard or watched the drama.

and I even don't know who is Sano Shiro Beaten

cmon ppl, the man need help!!!
yeen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: to find out title of drama Reply with quote Back to top

just 1 more drama title i wanna find out.
the problem is i never remember the actors' names etc when i watched those japanese dramas in the past so it's hard to search.
this was one of the past japanese dramas aired on channel 8 in singapore.
it' about a young couple who plays tetsuya(i remembered the name being called 'zeye' in chinese translation) n reiko in it.they live together.they love each other very much but reiko always assumes tetsuya being unfaithful or not good enough to her in a sometimes comical way,something like that.
the actress who plays reiko has a mole on her face-she appeared in the episode of 'Emergency Room 24 hrs ny special'(which stars yosuke eguchi) on last sunday 11 pm ch 8,which i watched the first 15 mins.she also plays 'pianshan'(name in chinese) in the profession which they do checks on dead people's bodies for evidence with 2 other woman collegues in another drama.
thanks.
jade_frost

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The actress is Matsuyuki Yasuko and the drama you are referring to must be Kira Kira Hikaru!

http://jdorama.com/drama_207.htm
emiko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The title of the drama with these "Tetsuya & Reiko" Mr Green in it is
Shiratori Reiko de gozaimasu
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
yeen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:32 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote Back to top

thanx! jade_frost n emiko.
Jelenity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: WTH?? Anyone heard about a Drama called "Love, Love&quo Reply with quote Back to top

I have this drama file on my SL account but when I do a net search there is no info to be found >_<

Jelenity~

I'm a hip chick and an old fart at 30 but I can tell you what I'm one "young" lady who likes to party! ^_^

You will NEVER catch me thinking "old" LOL.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
eltinator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Re: WTH?? Anyone heard about a Drama called "Love, Love Reply with quote Back to top

Jelenity wrote:
I have this drama file on my SL account but when I do a net search there is no info to be found >_<

Jelenity~

It's a bit hard to tell what it is from the title you listed. Is it Loved to Love?
Jelenity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have no clue. It's title name (file name) is Love Love >_< I guess I will have to bit the bullett and dl it.... Sad

Jelenity~

I'm a hip chick and an old fart at 30 but I can tell you what I'm one "young" lady who likes to party! ^_^

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
arnel98

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

imjsut guessing that it might be love, love, love starring kanno miho.
http://jdorama.com/drama_574.htm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That does sound ineresting... I hope this is that one so I can rename it O_0 Thank you for the input. ^_^ I greatly appreciate it! BTW... Your banner is cool.

Jelenity~

Smiley_18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arnel98 wrote:
imjsut guessing that it might be love, love, love starring kanno miho.
http://jdorama.com/drama_574.htm

Oh this is a really good drama. Big Grin
warren.mcclendon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: New drama on International Channel Reply with quote Back to top

The next drama is about to start on the International Chanell. The only description I have is the English name 'Divorce Lawyer'. Does anyone know who is in it or what it's about?
UWFShooter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's this one.

http://jdorama.com/drama_816.htm

It's pretty funny, but the great Yuki stays cool through it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
warren.mcclendon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That has to be the one I was looking for . It sounds interesting. I'll check the first episode (which for us is on Sunday). Thank You
tomatoes78

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: Help Identifying the Name of a Drama Here Reply with quote Back to top

hi all, this is my first post.

I was wondering if anybody knows this dorama. I don't remember the title, but it's about this company that helps people who are in trouble with loan sharks start new lives. I saw it a few years ago on the local Japanese/Asian channel, KSCI 18 here in LA. I think the closing song was sung by Amuro Namie. Sorry, that's all I can remember. Sweat

Nice to meet you. w00t!
arnel98

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

no idea... Shake Head

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yonigeya honpo
�铦�����{��
Angels on loan / Flight by night

http://jdorama.com/drama_453.htm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tomatoes78

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, that's the one Applaud

Thanks so much Michi. m( - - m)
Michi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

no problem w00t!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 10 of 53

Jump to: