jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Matsumoto Jun
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kazanko wrote:
well....i found some songs in an asian dc hub....so thx anyway^^.

eto...i have to say i like this sound....it's rather rare that songs make me happy....and this ones make me happy....so i was listening to the sound the whole day and enjoyed the whole day though i had an english-test:)

i like "a-ra-shi" and "Kotoba Yori Taisetsuna Mono" the most

ja ne

kazanko'.'o

i'm glad.. i kind of like their slower songs.. the lyrics are really meaningful.. but when i hear the fast songs, it really does make me happy soi can totally understand.. ^^
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
IkematsuSosuke

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone know where to dl or buy Kimi wa Petto (You're My Pet) with eng sub?
IkematsuSosuke

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Found this pic
Kazanko

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'm also looking for this series....and also for the little short movie which you mentioned in this thread....

where can i get them?
amrayu

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IkematsuSosuke wrote:

Unfortunately, Kimi wa Petto is not english subbed yet.
It was available over at Public MM BT Tracker. unsubbed version, released up til episode 8.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cola_cherry

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IkematsuSosuke wrote:
Found this pic

KAWAII!!!!!!! Lovey Eyes ><
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

atashi mo sou omoimasu.. looks like it came from some magazine..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kazanko

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@amaryu: thx a lot^^. for the info...it doesn't matter if it's RAW ...i just want to see it^^
cola_cherry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Matsujun will be in a movie "Tokyo Tower" which will start filming this coming fall. The director of the movie will be Gen Takashi. Matsujun's role will be a playboy who is having a multiple relations with married & single women at the same time. Some of his lovers in the movie include Hirayama Aya (20), a famous teen idol and Kato Rosa (19), a young famous model.

Last year, Matsujun was in a TBS drama "Kimi wa Petto" and he was raised as a dog by an older woman. That time, he gained more fans who are older women.

He gave the comment about this time's role as a playboy that ... "Impropriate? bed scene? Ah... I just think that it's about time I can play such kind of role" He seems not to worry! -_-"....

"Tokyo Tower" is based on the novel written by Ekuni Kaori (39) and co-starring Kuroki Hiomi (43) and V6's Okada Junichi (23). Matsujun will play Okada's close friend called Koji. Koji is having an affair with an older woman, at the same time, he is dating his girlfriend (Kato Rosa) and flirting with his classmate (Hirayama Aya). There is no EXACT plan about him having a bed scenes with that married woman yet though.....

The more comment he gave for the movie is "With this movie, I just wish to give some excitement to the women who are not satisfied with their regular life". The movie is under the license of Toho (a very big movie production) and is scheduled to be in the theatre next spring (2005).

SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIS FIRST MOVIE! AND IT'S WITH OKADA!!!! *faints*..altho...he'll probly have many love scenes... Angry
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

true.. not really interested in him havuing many love scenes.. but i hope the movie will do a great job.. yatta,.,.,.! Big Grin
blamed_love

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto, where did you get your pics for matsujun?
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

blamed_love wrote:
arashinokoto, where did you get your pics for matsujun?

do you know, eri and her friends have opened up another site at here for all ther scans of arashi.. it's a great great site with lots of scans.. i don't usually get pictures anymore from the net.. but here's where i would go to get my arashi fix.. ^^
valle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh i heard something abt tokyo tower tower too a while ago on jpopmusic...There was this rumour abt them going to Paris for some scenes...If they do i'll be there with my camera hehe Mr Green
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

valle wrote:
oh i heard something abt tokyo tower tower too a while ago on jpopmusic...There was this rumour abt them going to Paris for some scenes...If they do i'll be there with my camera hehe Mr Green

eeeh.. lucky..!!!!!!! Bleah
Kazanko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

does someone know if it was jun-kun who played in kindaichi shonen movie?
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kazanko wrote:
does someone know if it was jun-kun who played in kindaichi shonen movie?

the movie version - the one where they went to shanghai was the domoto tsuyoshi kindaichi.. but matsujun did do a tv special before doing the actual kindaichi 3, and that was the murder on the magic express one..
Kazanko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

and who was in the one with the lake murderer?
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lake murderer? wow, i don't really rmember any lake, the only thing i can think of the kindaichi fell into the hole in the frozen pond.. is that it? that was matsujun..
Kazanko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i could take a glipmse at this movie....it's the one with tsuyoshi domoto.....it's where the girl buy's a journey for 10000 yen...at beginning.....you can get it at live evil^^

but i really want to see the one with matsujun......is it somewhere available as torrent or as DVD?

did someone see "shinjuk boy detectives" wit him inside?
echo-Shan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IkematsuSosuke wrote:

oh!can u tell me who is that guy???
kimi wa petto............
jun is really kawaii.......don't miss it!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 11 of 76

Jump to: