jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Tsumabuki Satoshi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linco

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DragonSpirit164 wrote:
Good LORD!! This thread is over 2 years old now.. Google

Anyway yeah I quite like him in Lunch no Joou as well... I felt that he suited Takeuchi Yuko better than Eguchi Yosuke did...

i think so too!!! he was so cute in the movie. whats he doing recently? anyone noe?
Rinrin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

His movie Dragonhead which also stars Sayaka has just come out on DVD. He is currently starring in a drama called Orange Days (I think there is a thread for this in Discussions on Drama somewhere) and will have a movie coming out sometime this year (can't remember the title at the moment! Sorry!) .

He's a very busy guy! Mr Green
Meow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

linco wrote:

where was he in GTO??? i saw it recently but i didnt see him

He had a cameo in the GTO movie. It is at the very beginning. I don't think he was in the drama thou.
BTW, Orange Days is excellent. Satoshi and Kou are great together.
darkflame21

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't forget he is in Orange Days with Sibasaki Kou right now. Hopefully some of onrange days will be subtitled soon... Rolling eyes
Akakage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rinrin wrote:
His movie Dragonhead which also stars Sayaka has just come out on DVD. He is currently starring in a drama called Orange Days (I think there is a thread for this in Discussions on Drama somewhere) and will have a movie coming out sometime this year (can't remember the title at the moment! Sorry!) .

He's a very busy guy! Mr Green

Great..a thread about my toy boy.. hehe Hey, don't forget he'll be in a movie with Ando Masanobu. The movie is called 69
Pati x's 2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Great..a thread about my toy boy.. Hey, don't forget he'll be in a movie with Ando Masanobu. The movie is called 69

I read from somewhere on one of those online japanese news sites about 69 finally...it said something about how Tsumabuki was quite embarrassed and all having to wear gym clothes for the movie and all because he's hair on legs are getting pretty thick....LOL~!

but i found Ando-san's response cute and funny as well...he's wondering why, at his age, he should wear highschool gym clothes but it is part of the movie and all, so...can't complain....hehehe....Ando....you look good in ANYTHING...ANYTHING, i tell ya.... Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes Muack Big Grin
Akakage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pati x's 2 wrote:
Quote:
Great..a thread about my toy boy.. Hey, don't forget he'll be in a movie with Ando Masanobu. The movie is called 69

I read from somewhere on one of those online japanese news sites about 69 finally...it said something about how Tsumabuki was quite embarrassed and all having to wear gym clothes for the movie and all because he's hair on legs are getting pretty thick....LOL~!

but i found Ando-san's response cute and funny as well...he's wondering why, at his age, he should wear highschool gym clothes but it is part of the movie and all, so...can't complain....hehehe....Ando....you look good in ANYTHING...ANYTHING, i tell ya.... Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes Muack Big Grin

Ando...heheehe..He's around my age and he should wear highschool uniform?!.. Beaten So cute!
Fuuj

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^
Dig it USD$170 ^_^

I want to see Dragonhead, it has Sayaka, she had that cool song "Ever Since" a while back, and also has Takayuki Yamada, who is Waterboy aswell hah.

Concering Orange Days, didn't Eltinator say something about subbing it?
Hope it's still on.
Meow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pati x's 2 wrote:

Pati, pls link us. Wink

What's the deal with 69 anyway? I read on some site that it was coming out in the theatres in japan soon. But there is a preorder on yesasia with the expected release date of Jun 21. What's the deal? Rolling eyes Clue me in.
freeze

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Promotion Event Reply with quote Back to top

here it is promotion event for "69 sixty nine"

<a href="http://www.bcast.co.jp/webevents/yahoo/news/stream/g040618m.asx">Big size</a>

<a href="http://www.bcast.co.jp/webevents/yahoo/news/stream/g040618s.asx">Small size</a>
Meow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the promote links freeze

Two of the cutest guys in one movie. Lovey Eyes This is definitely on the must see list. hehe
freeze

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Meow wrote:
Thanks for the promote links freeze

your welcome, I still think that Tsumabuki is still perfect for High school student role ("69 sixty nine") altough he is 23 years old.
GO TSUMABUKI !!!
Big Grin
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

not sure if this has been posted already but i recently got the MEN'S NON-NO for this month (june) and satoshi is on the cover... he has a few great pictures of him inside Applaud

and check him out on July's issue of MORE Mr Green

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just watched his dramas last year "Queen of lunch time" I love it , but I never watch "Water Boy" My friend told me He's so cute. Rolling eyes
Meow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am watching Lunch no Joou as well, half way through. I like his character in Orange Days better. but neverless he is very cute.

Water boy is a great movie. You should check it out Wink
Meow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Meow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just bought this

It has a few pages of very very nice pictures of Satoshi... Lovey Eyes

Waiting for my 69 photobook to come...
amberrsan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I gotta agree, Tsumabuki is so hot!!! Lovey Eyes I actually thought he was really cute in Dekichatta Kekkon and totally loved him in Lunch no Joou. I just can't wait for Orange Days to come out! So ladies, keep posting more Tsumabuki pictures!!!! Wink
kyouki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i saw him in a recent movie sabu.. first time saw him acting.. the movie was so-so.. but i think satoshi acted reaaallyy well in it.. he acted as Sabu, this quiet, fragile guy.. looks so cute.. unless ofcourse he IS that sort of guy in real life.. thats why he could potray that character quite well..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

heres a hk site but its in chinese

http://hk.geocities.com/tsumabuki_satoshi2002/

more pics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

Jump to: