jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
New Members Introduce Yourself Here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 231, 232, 233  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deleted_user

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

welcome ophiax and risako Wink
RISAKO

Location: I am Japanese American living in the freezing upper Midwest, United States

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, ahochaude & Zaza...

0ooh, and Zaza... I think Kaneshiro Takeshi IS hot!!!!! What a gorgeous hunk.

Anyways, so glad that this database exists! I've already checked out a couple of awesome dramas from looking at the reviews.

Thanks for being here, you rock!
gahbryel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sweat aya ... i just found that thread !

aaanyway, 24 yo guy from Canada. I like japanese animation and i stumbled upon the thread about the use of the J-word. I don't even remember what i was looking for. I ended up reading all the discussion and i wanted to voice my opinion, needed an account and voila ! I also speak french and dreaming to learn japanese (not just the language but also the old culture). I also discovered a lot of things and i surely have plenty more to find Bleah
arnel98

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey, we got new members i see...
welcome to the forum and post often...
Wink

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh yeah risako.. he's hot!! that's why he is on my sig Naughty Beaten

welcome to Wink gahbryle
dummyuser18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi gurls well im sri lankan and ever since i was 6 i always had a fetish for anythign to do with japanese. i plan on to finish univcirsity and move to japan. and well most japanese gurls i meet like to date japanese guys. so im wondering if there are any japanese gurls in my area who would like to go on a date or evem just be friends post reply or pm me=) by the way ma real name is t-lak, and im 15 turning 16, and i live in toronto ontario.

if you would liek to see a pic of me go to http://friendpages.com/cgi-bin/public/pages/cover.cgi?pageid=tupacalypse
ProLifikLyrik

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Heya :0)

My name's Teoand I live in New York. Im pretty much new to this whole J / K drama phenomenon. Im gay, 21, and looking for some new friends since alot of my firends arent too into Asian cinema as much. It d also be nice if you guys actually were from here Hehehe

Alot of the people Ive seen here tho live like In JPN or KOR, or Cali Lol So is anyone on here from NY? :0) Im Portuguese and Filipino btw! Woot! Lol Also, can anyone here help me post my picture up Lol If u wanna know more, I have a profile on Friendster under the email, [email protected].

My AIM sn if u wanna message me, is ProLifikLyrik. Hope to hear from u all soon! :0P

Hop, skip and jump away,
Teo

PS Are there any gay doramas at all? Lol Just wondering.
deleted_user

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

welcome Wink
kaosrave andprolyfik.....
valentino

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hello! I'm new here. I'm 21/m from Singapore. I like soccer, ps2, jap stuff like doramas, games(final fantasy), anime(DB). This is a nice site Applaud , keep up the good work
Impression15

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi, im a new member here. I just joined today!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JAH

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hello hello.

i just found this thread =) New to the whole forums on internet, so it's kinda hard to manoeuvre around here Sweat

anyways, i'm a 20 year old boy from cold Norway. Just finished my one year military service for my king & queen. (yay) Now i'm just waiting to study psychology the next month... Rolling eyes

My interests are: the regular stuff(movies,friends,gettingdrunkashellanddon'trememeberathing) gaming, anime and at the moment i'm dl'ing a lot of j-drama Big Grin

I like just about any kind of music, except opera and death metal.. No favourites though...

ya.. that's about it. nice to meet you Wink
deleted_user

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh impression, welcome, welcome & welcome hehe you are a newbie LOL *looking at the joined date and number of post.

okay,
welcome JAH, valentino and cage
ASZSephiroth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I did not see this thread when I joined. Oh well!

Well, hey guys!
marecore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

not new.....but backfrom a really long j-dorama hiatus Wave
ahochaude

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

marecore wrote:
not new.....but backfrom a really long j-dorama hiatus Wave

Hey marecore. What's up? Where've been all this time?!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

college...girls...and a real 9-5 job all hit me at the same time

Good to know I haven't been completely forgotten as the forum Idiot hehe
deleted_user

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

welcome back marecore
and belated welcome to ASZSephiroth Mr Green
Impression15

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haha, lord, 88 posts...now 89 and I joined earlier than most of you who are beyond the thousands. Im such a newb
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
juliah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:33 am    Post subject: hi! Reply with quote Back to top

yosh.
hi peeps. juliah from singapore! yoroshiku~

Wink
deleted_user

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yosh.
hi juliah. zaza from malaysia! yoroshiku~ hehe

welcome juliah! Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 231, 232, 233  Next
Page 63 of 233

Jump to: