jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Narimiya Hiroki
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yanie_chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Narimiya Hiroki Reply with quote Back to top

I have grown a great fondness for him now, ever since Orange Days!!^.^

I actually first saw him in StandUP!, and I even already like him very much, by then!^.^ Udagawa Hayato.....Uda-Yan is my favorite Doutei Boy....ha-ha!!^o^

Then, I watched him acting a very, very kakkoi, serious and mean character in Azumi. I also like him in Gokusen!! haha, he is soooo funny!!

Then, I LOOOOVE him even more in Orange Days! Kyaa.....at last, he's acting in a romance story!^.^ He played the role who looked like a jerk.....but actually, really caring and gentle inside. Chooo yasashiiiiii the way he treated his female friends here....Sae(Kou Shibasaki) and Akane(Miho Shiraishi). Soo kakkoi!!!*v*

And, I am shocked to know the result of The Television Award for last season. The juries voted Hiroki Narimiya as Best Supporting Actor!!! Sugooooi! Zannen....the overall votes, he's only in the 3rd spot!^_^ But, that really is a start!!!^.^

Jaa....onegaishimasu...can anyone tell me, what his roles like in KouKou Kyoushi, Kisarazu Cat's Eye and in Salaryman Kintaro 3?? I havent watch those, as im not interested in the story x)

And for those, who knows MORE facts about him!! Please, please, share here! I mean, which agency he's from? How did he enter the entertainment world? What is his next drama/movie? What is he doing now? And did he star any other movies besides Azumi?

And...please post his kakkoi pics here, onegaishimaaasu!!^.^ heehee....im really lazy in searching for celebs pics....unless, its my dai-ichiban idol, which you can see from my siggy ^_^
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i love nari-chan.. totally didn't realise he didn't have a official thread.. >___< but thanks for setting one up.. i loved him in Gokusen.. before realising he was in Kisarazu and Kindaichi 3 as well.. ^^;; haven't watched him in much shows, but i think he's really cute.. he cameos a lot, in fact..

http://narimiyahiroki.com/ is a really great site for nari.. called haruame..
http://clik.to/otokotachi this is my friends yoshi and anne's site.. they have stuff andnews on narimiya as well as others like ichihara hayato, oguri shun etc.. all my favourite otokotachi guys..^^
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I fell in love with him when I saw him in Kisarazu Cat's Eye! But I haven't seen any other drama with him, only piccies. I really want to see Orange Days just to see him in there! I also want to see Stand Up! and Gokusen. But I don't know any other ones he's been in.

Also where the heck can you find JDorama's because the video store I rented Kisarazu cat's eye from had all the episodes on tape so I took them all, but the first two episodes were taped over! >.< NYOOOO!

EDIT: He was in Trick? When?
Rinrin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He was in Trick 3 last 2 episodes.

I love Narimiya Hiroki! He has dimples to die for and the most beautiful eyes! Lovey Eyes

Location: Does It really Matter? We all live on planet earth right?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yay! Finally, a thread on Narimiya-kun. Applaud

I fell in love with him in Stand Up! Actually....although it was hard to not drool in that drama coz of Yamapi and Oguri Shun. But he did exceptionally well...

Then i totally hated him in Kou kou Kyoushi 2003 for being such and ass and realized it took one hell of an actor to pull off a role like that and started respecting him.

Of course...in Orange Days...i was going goo-goo-ga-ga over his playboy-but-its-because-i'm-lonely role. Lovey Eyes

But when i saw the trailer of Kagen No Tsuki. *sNaP* I was a goner. SiGhHhH...he's gorgeous!!! Bonk

Rinrin-chan...i agree with you...he has dimples to die for.
Rinrin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yay, Angel, you're a Nari & OguShun fan too?! I love these two guys!! Mr Green

I first noticed Nari in the movie Oboreru Sakana. I thought he was so pretty! hehe

Too bad he dies in Azumi. Sad I wouldn't mind getting to see him in Azumi 2!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't got the opportunity to watch him in Azumi or Oboreru Sakana.

And I personally think he suits all the flamboyant and playboy roles the best! Can't imagine him taking on Oguri or Tsumabuki's role...ehhhe....playing the extremely sweet and goody-two-shoes...but who knows...he will surpise us!!!!
Yeah

Rinrin-chan: Yeah...I'm a Nari and OguShun fan!!! eheheh...i'm alot of guy's fan....
Akakage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hehehe...someone has beat me to open a thread of him..no matter...AT LAST!! Yeah..I like this guy, he's not afraid to appear like a retard, bastard, cool type, hahaha..my kind of favorite actor, in a way he reminds me of Takashi Tsukamoto. Beaten

Fortunately, I also got some pictures of him..hehehe..all I have to do is SCAN!!!
likasgal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i lurrrrve narimiya.... Lovey Eyes 1st saw him on gokusen, not really into him then, busy googling oguri Bonk then watch stand up, though yamapi is my prime doutei boy, no crime googling on narimiya at the same time...his antics are hilarious... Beat You but then watch kisarazu cat's eye... though just a small part... and so serious looking with no crazy antics..... lurrrrve him more..... Wack Beaten
yanie_chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow! arashinokoto! Your friends' site is subarashiii!!! Sugoooooi!!!!^o^ Now I can keep track on these otokotachi actors's works.....yatta!!!^.^ But, these otokotachi....what did they based on, to group the boys? Coz, I thought its:

1. Non-Johnny's
2. Birth Year -> 1980s
3. Kawaii, kakkoi, potential upcoming actors

But turns out....there's Kubozuka, Kato Haruhiko who born in 1970s.....and there is no Tatsuya Fujiwara!!! =( doushiteee......
Or these otokotachi...is just only your friends' favorites??^_^;;

Okay....so this is the list of Hiroki-chan's works I got from that otokotachi website:

- Orange Days (TBS) 2004.04 ~ [as Aida Shouhei]
- Runhou 2 (TV Asahi) [guest] 2004.1.26
- Hontou ni Atta Kowaii Hanashi (Fuji) 2004.1.17
-> waaii!! This is Goro-chan's show...zettai ni, im going to watch this one^^

- Runhou 2 (TV Asahi) [guest] 2004.1.4
- TRICK 3 (TV Asahi) [guest] 2003.12.11/18
-> oh my god!!O_O I'm watching this RIGHT NOW!!! Kyaaa....cant wait till the last eps!!! xD

- Niko Niko Ninki (nhk) 2003.8
- Stand UP! (tbs) 2003.7~9 [as Hayato <Udayan>]
- Shin : Mayonaka no Ookoku (nhk) 2003.5.13
- Shin : Mayonaka no Ookoku (nhk) 2003.2.4
- Gokusen Special (ntv) 2003.3.26 [as Noda Takeshi]
-> ehhhh...??? There's a Gokusen special???O_O Kyaa....what's it about?? Zettai hoshii kore!

- Koukou Kyoushi (tbs) 2003.1 ~ 2003.3
- Nariagari (fuji) 2002.11.23 [as Saiki Masahiro]
- Rika to Matsu (nhk) 2002.11.10 ~ 12
- Okan wa Uchuu wo Shihaisuru (fuji) 2002.9.23
- Shonentachi 3 (nhk) 2002.8 ~ 9
- Gokusen (ntv) 2002.4 ~ 7 [as Noda Takeshi]
- Kizarasu Cat's Eye (tbs) 2002.1 ~ 3
- Salary Man Kintaro 3 (tbs) 2002.1.20
- Kindaichi Shonen Jikenbou 3(ntv) 2001.8

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

MOVIE

- Ranpou Jigoku 2005
-> is there any infos on this one?

- Kagen no Tsuki ~Last Quarter 2004.fall
-> Kyaaaa........he looked soooo kakkoiiiii in this movie!!!*v* pls, pls, can anyone tell me whats this "Kagen no Tsuki" about?? Onegaishimasu!! Hiroki-chan is the leading role?? I hope, I hope, I hope!! x) Coz, in a lot of pics...it shows the girl, HYDE, and Hiroki. I'm afraid HYDE is the leading role....is it going to be a love triangle??? Iyadaaa....i hope not!!! I hope Hiroki is the leading role!! xD
The official website of the movie is soooo cool!!^^ Althou takes long to load....^_^ Is the premiere date for this movie is out yet??

- Shin Kokyuu no Hitsuyou (as Nishimura Daisuke) 2004.05.29~
-> can anyone pls tell me, what's this movie about? What's his role?

- Ai to Karada 2003.8
-> I assume 2001-2003 he dont have big roles yet? So I'll just pass these ones =P well....except for Azumi, which I already watched of course...hehe....
- Azumi (as Ukiha) 2003.5 ~
- Lover's Kiss 2003.1 ~
- Oboreru Sakana 2001.2.3 ~
-> Rinrin....who's starring in this movie? What's the story? Wow!! The first time you noticed him, is also in his first debut, I believe!!^.^

So....really!! Hiroki Narimiya have never got a leading role before?!?O_O Even in movies?

Kage!! You have to watch ORANGE DAYS!!!^o^ Not only worth for Hiroki-chan....but the story is very good too!!!!^o^ I just wish its Hiroki as the lead actor, instead of Satoshi....hehehe....

Akakage!! Pls, post his pics you are planning to scan, here!! Onegaishimasu!!^o^
Akakage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sure thing...I'll scan them later Smile
Rinrin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@yanie_chan
Oboreru Sakana has a whole list of great actors! Nakama Yukie, Shiina Kippei, Watanabe Ken, Kubozuka Yosuke & Izam.

I actually watched it to see Nakama Yukie & Kubozuka Yosuke. It's a "detective" story and it's kinda interesting in a bizarre kinda way! hehe

If you like Oguri Shun, he is also in Hontouni Atta Kowai Hanashi in one of the stories in the special.

The Gokusen special shows their class as they are about to graduate. It was really good. You should watch if you get the chance!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanie_chan wrote:
Wow! arashinokoto! Your friends' site is subarashiii!!! Sugoooooi!!!!^o^ Now I can keep track on these otokotachi actors's works.....yatta!!!^.^ But, these otokotachi....what did they based on, to group the boys? Coz, I thought its:

1. Non-Johnny's
2. Birth Year -> 1980s
3. Kawaii, kakkoi, potential upcoming actors

But turns out....there's Kubozuka, Kato Haruhiko who born in 1970s.....and there is no Tatsuya Fujiwara!!! =( doushiteee......
Or these otokotachi...is just only your friends' favorites??^_^;;

yup, they initially base it on the guys before 1980s and of course super kakkoii guys, but then Yoshi went on to add her fave guys as well.. ^^ she's a member here as well.. Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Akakage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

as promised..here we go..cute pics of Nari..itadakimasu!!!

juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanie_chan wrote:
- Kagen no Tsuki ~Last Quarter 2004.fall
-> Kyaaaa........he looked soooo kakkoiiiii in this movie!!!*v* pls, pls, can anyone tell me whats this "Kagen no Tsuki" about?? Onegaishimasu!! Hiroki-chan is the leading role?? I hope, I hope, I hope!! x) Coz, in a lot of pics...it shows the girl, HYDE, and Hiroki. I'm afraid HYDE is the leading role....is it going to be a love triangle??? Iyadaaa....i hope not!!! I hope Hiroki is the leading role!! xD
The official website of the movie is soooo cool!!^^ Althou takes long to load....^_^ Is the premiere date for this movie is out yet??

erm..kuriyama chiaki is basically the lead, so as for the guy lead.. yes it's narimiya hiroki... HYDE is just the guest star.. he took a day to finish his parts in the movie.. so u can imagine how short his apperance will be..
if it's exactly the same as the manga.. narimiya will be the playboy BF of chiaki.. y is narimiya always the playboy.. Sweat
i cant wait to watch this too! starred by my ichiban n 3ban idols.. Lovey Eyes

Last edited by juliana_phang on Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AngelXing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THANK YOU AKA-CHAN!!! Muack

Narimiya looks hot!!! Dame dame...i can't be unfaithful to Morita-kun...NO!!!! Beaten Yeah
Akakage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jules..Long time no see..hehehe..Hey..you like Nari too huh? Oh well, Nari has this particular charm that I cannot resist.
yanie_chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wahhhh, thanks alot Akakage!!!^o^ kakkooiii.....and kawaii too, ne!

YATTAAAAA!!!!! Cannot believe Hiroki-chan is the lead.....coz, I just read summaries for Kagen no Tsuki~Last Quarter manga! And it is ALL about Adam(HYDE's role) and Mizuki(Chiaki Kuriyama's role), yoh!! Tomoki(Hiroki's role) barely appear in the manga, only in 3-4 parts....!! But i guess, its the other way around in the movie?? Im soo happy now...hehee....
And the annoying part is Kagen no Tsuki is a 15-parts manga...and the website only have summaries for 13 parts....iyadaa....it stops in the crucial part! I definitely have to get the movie now, to know the ending!! x)

Omoshiroi story! A mix of puzzling mystery and a love story, ne....but i was dissapointed that it seems Mizuki's love is all for Adam...she doesnt love Tomoki anymore?? haha....since, Tomoki is a playboy, i guess it deserves him right?? xD but kawaii sou....Tomoki just realized how much he love Mizuki, and regrets cheating on her, when the car accident happened.

Cant wait! Cant wait to see this movie!!!^o^

heee....juliana, so your Top Three Guys in order are: HYDE -> Takuya Kimura(if im not mistaken) -> Hiroki Narimiya???^________^
yanie_chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok, after surfing here and there, I got the infos of our Nari-chan's latest movie ^____^:

Title: Kagen no Tsuki ~Last Quarter
Original Story: Ai Yazawa ([NANA], [PARADISE KISS], etc.)
Director: Ken Nikai (Director of PV "SHALLOW SLEEP")
Premieres in Japan: November 2004

Casts:
-Chiaki Kuriyama [Battle Royale I, KILL BILL]
-Hiroki Narimiya
-Hyde

Official Website: http://www.last-quarter.jp/

Synopsis (from the manga, so could be different and have different POV in the movie)

10 years ago, a musician died, following his lover, who had died coz of disease....

A high school girl, named Mizuki [Chiaki Kuriyama] meets a mysterious, fascinating man named Adam [HYDE]. She gradually falls in love with Adam. One time, when she was together with Adam, Mizuki's ex-boyfriend, Tomoki [Hiroki Narimiya] calls. Then, Mizuki tells Adam abt Tomoki.
That Tomoki often cheated her, he has cheated her alot, but Mizuki never really mind with that....until Tomoki cheated her with her bestfriend, Aya.
And now they broke up, Tomoki keeps calling her, and telling her he wants to meet her.
One night, Mizuki decided to run away from home, and stay with Adam forever. On that night, Tomoki sees Mizuki across the street carrying her bags. Mizuki sees Adam, is waiting for her, in the other street. She start to cross the street even though there's no walk sign, and Tomoki runs after her, calling her name. She turns around, and in front of Adam and Tomoki's eyes, a car speeds up to the intersection and...

Mizuki is in a very misty place, and all she can see is a fence in front of her. She doesn't know where she is, or why she's there, and can hear a faint melody..........

The story then changes, seemingly for no reason. It introduces two junior-high school girls, Hotaru and Sae, who are best friends. And also 2 boys, Masaki and Tetsu. Later, these 4 boys and girls found a mysterious house, and inside....Hotaru can see a pretty young woman, who looked exactly like Mizuki. But only Hotaru who can see her. The young woman doesnt remember who she is, and since she keeps telling Hotaru about Adam, they call her Eve. These 4 kids then try to help Eve to find her identity and what has happened to her.
Later, they found out that Eve is Mizuki's spirit....and Mizuki herself is in a comma condition in a hospital. Where, Tomoki really frequently visits.

It sounds a so-so story for me....but watching the trailer, the way they made the movie interest me!! The atmosphere is so mystical!^.^ There's also a flashback scene between Tomoki and Mizuki which i think are very sweet^^ Hopefully, they show this in the movie:
Tomoki thinks back to when he and Mizuki weren�ft going out yet, and she lent him her umbrella. He jokingly asked if she liked him, and she said yes. Then she said it was a joke, but he�fs always cheerful and she likes that. Then later in class, the boys were talking about her, saying she�fs beautiful and nice, and Tomoki said she was his. Then he asked her out to a movie, and on that date, he bought her a ring, and that�fs how their relationship started. When they were studying for high school exams, she was disappointed that she couldn�ft get into S High School with him. It shows them in bed together, Mizuki saying that she wished they could be together 24 hours a day, and that if Tomoki is with her she doesn�ft need anything else. In the hospital, Tomoki remembers all this and cries...
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:
Jules..Long time no see..hehehe..Hey..you like Nari too huh? Oh well, Nari has this particular charm that I cannot resist.

yoyo.. ohisashiburi.. actually i'm here all the while..but seldom post.. Mr Green < laziness
haha.. yeap~ agreeEe! I <3 him in orange days... ^^)

yanie wrote:
heee....juliana, so your Top Three Guys in order are: HYDE -> Takuya Kimura(if im not mistaken) -> Hiroki Narimiya???^________^

..keke..1st n the 3rd r correct..
my niban goes to yamapi~ hehehehe Lovey Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: