jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Tsutsumi Shinichi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 150, 151, 152  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikyy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Misc Pictures Reply with quote Back to top

Kirin Lager CM (1992) ~

Misc ~

Last edited by nikyy on Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
nikyy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iluvhyde wrote:
And will all of you vote which character do you like Tsutsumi most as? Naughty (Maximum 3)

I vote for
- Koda in GOOD LUCK
- Nukui in KOI NO CHIKARA
- Kirahara in BEGINNER

Tough choice between Kirihara and Tohru (PURE)....

Not enough votes ne~~

Me vote
- Toru in Pure
- Nukui in Koi no Chikara
- Kirihara in Beginner

Gomen, Koda san.. have to sacrifice u Sweat
wai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

some pix here...not sure when they will be taken down, so save them while you can. Smile

from non-stop

EDIT: can't seem to get the pic to work...maybe when i get home...will try to get it done. Smile

Last edited by wai on Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:17 am; edited 2 times in total
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Misc Pictures Reply with quote Back to top

nikyy wrote:
Kirin Lager CM (1992) ~

Misc ~

hehe rofl rofl rofl He look so young in the Kirin CM rofl I guess when it comes to guy, the older he gets the more charming he is rite? Naughty Ano... and whats up with the BLONDE hair? Bang Head Kakaka....

And ne... I just finished watching LUNCH no Juuo. Hmm... The story is kinda funny at times, I keep laughing... hahaha. rofl But then I keep having this feeling that this show is miscast and some scenes are pretty awkward and cheesy Doh! I definitely dun like Tsutsumi as Kenichiro... kakaka.... looks too good for nothing and I can't stand it!! hehe
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wai wrote:
some pix here...not sure when they will be taken down, so save them while you can. Smile

from non-stop

monday... [/img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=Tsutsumi+Shinichi/v=2/SID=w/l=IVI/*-http://www.fluctuat.net/cinema/chroniques01/img/monday.jpg[img][/img]

I can only see the Non-stop pic~ Head Scratch And please try to vote Mr Green Onegaishimasu!
wai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iluvhyde wrote:

I can only see the Non-stop pic~ Head Scratch And please try to vote Mr Green Onegaishimasu!

can't get the pic to work...perhaps will try again later. Smile as for the vote, i'll need to watch more of his shows...have only seen 5 of his dramas... Beaten
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Do you all happen to know where to get the series of Musashi and the movie Chushingura 1/47??? Sweat
wai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you can try to get musashi from http://moderation.dyndns.org:81/JDorama/

there's a thread for it here. or you can try bt. not sure how it works though. hope it helps. Smile
nikyy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iluvhyde wrote:
Do you all happen to know where to get the series of Musashi and the movie Chushingura 1/47??? Sweat

U could try emule
I downloaded a few episodes from there
But dun think emule have all the 49? episodes though
Good place to go if u wan to do some sampling before u decide whether u wan to buy them

Tats wat i did.. & after watching a few episodes, realised that Taiga dramas r really not for me... almost dozed off Sweat Sweat

but still matahachi san Shocked me again Mr Green

Got Chushingura from Tampines...
Tsutsumi san probably appear in like say, 20 mins Grumble
U know the story?
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

w00t! Arigatou Wai san! Thanx! They have DRIVE in eng sub!!

You watched 5 dramas with him inside? Not very little mah~ kekeke Naughty

nikyy wrote:

U could try emule
I downloaded a few episodes from there
But dun think emule have all the 49? episodes though
Good place to go if u wan to do some sampling before u decide whether u wan to buy them

Tats wat i did.. & after watching a few episodes, realised that Taiga dramas r really not for me... almost dozed off Sweat Sweat

but still matahachi san Shocked me again Mr Green

Got Chushingura from Tampines...
Tsutsumi san probably appear in like say, 20 mins Grumble
U know the story?

Emule? I was actually thinking if I will like Musashi cos I dun really like LUNCH ne~ even though Tsutsumi is in it~ Bonk Thanks man! I'll try to download tonight w00t! Tsutsumi shocked you?! How how?? *anticipating*

You got your Chushingura from Tampines? TS Video shop or where? Eh... 20 mins dake?? Grumble Head Scratch I dunno the story leh...
Worth buying??
nikyy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Misc Pictures Reply with quote Back to top

iluvhyde wrote:

hehe rofl rofl rofl He look so young in the Kirin CM rofl I guess when it comes to guy, the older he gets the more charming he is rite? Naughty Ano... and whats up with the BLONDE hair? Bang Head Kakaka....

young or old, he looks as good Mr Green Mr Green Mr Green
Ohh, tat blond hair... think he bleached his hair coz of his role as Roberto Zucco, a serial killer, u reckon he looks like one? Mr Green

iluvhyde wrote:

And ne... I just finished watching LUNCH no Juuo. Hmm... The story is kinda funny at times, I keep laughing... hahaha. rofl But then I keep having this feeling that this show is miscast and some scenes are pretty awkward and cheesy Doh! I definitely dun like Tsutsumi as Kenichiro... kakaka.... looks too good for nothing and I can't stand it!! hehe

Yes! Yes! didn't like the storyline too.. the scriptwriter wasted such a good cast > <
& Kenichiro the flashman flashes pass the screen toooooo fast Grumble
nikyy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Chameleon's Lip Pictures Reply with quote Back to top

nikyy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iluvhyde wrote:
w00t! Arigatou Wai san! Thanx! They have DRIVE in eng sub!!

You watched 5 dramas with him inside? Not very little mah~ kekeke Naughty

Emule? I was actually thinking if I will like Musashi cos I dun really like LUNCH ne~ even though Tsutsumi is in it~ Bonk Thanks man! I'll try to download tonight w00t! Tsutsumi shocked you?! How how?? *anticipating*

Like this ?

iluvhyde wrote:
You got your Chushingura from Tampines? TS Video shop or where? Eh... 20 mins dake?? Grumble Head Scratch I dunno the story leh... Worth buying??

got it from a sale at the lobby.. can't rem whether its Poh Kim or TS
but not cheap though...12.90
I would say if it only costs 3.9, u may wan to get it
coz its a star studded cast ~ Kimura Takuya, Matsu Takako (as Tsutsumi's wife), Sato Koichi, Eri Fukatsu (as Kimura's wife), Matsuyuki Yasuko, Okada Junichi..

The story centres around Kimura's character. It starts from how he became a samurai serving Lord Asano, Lord Asano's death & how he lead the rest to sought revenge from the party who causes Lord Asano's death, knowing tat this could also cost his own life... the story is actually quite good.. the only complaint is Tsutsumi san's part is tooooooo small....

Last edited by nikyy on Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Misc Pictures Reply with quote Back to top

nikyy wrote:

Yes! Yes! didn't like the storyline too.. the scriptwriter wasted such a good cast > <
& Kenichiro the flashman flashes pass the screen toooooo fast Grumble

Hayai desune!! Your reply...
Roberto Zucco? Yeah yeah... he has those abunai (dangerous) looks ne~ Very suitable~!

And for LUNCH... yeah... TOTALLY AGREE Grumble His "guest appearance" drove me nuts... Bang Head

AND~ do you own Chameleon Lip on DVD? U captured those? Mitai!! But their makeup sukoshi heavy desune~ Sweat From these picts I really wish Fukatsu Eri is married to Tsutsumi san~ Kiss They are so suitable for each other Naughty
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Those pics~ Shocked Google NANI SORE?! rofl rofl rofl ... I almost fell off my chair~ Especially the first pict... OBAASAN mitai. Sweat Sweat

nikyy wrote:

its a sale set out at the lobby.. can't rem whether its Poh Kim or TS
but not cheap though...12.90
I would say if it only costs 3.9, u may wan to get it
coz its a star studded cast ~ Kimura Takuya, Matsu Takako (as Tsutsumi's wife), Sato Koichi, Eri Fukatsu (as Kimura's wife), Matsuyuki Yasuko, Okada Junichi..

The story centres around Kimura's character. It starts from how he became a samurai serving Lord Asano, Lord Asano's death & how he lead the rest to sought revenge from the party who causes Lord Asano's death, knowing tat this could also cost his own life... the story is actually quite good.. the only complaint is Tsutsumi san's part is tooooooo small....

Wah... so many great actors!! Matsuyuki, Matsu Takako and Eri Fukatsu... And of course Tsutsumi~~ Hmmm.... hard decision... Grumble but if I never see this movie I'll have a certain extend of regrets hehe So 20 mins is better than nothing Grumble I'll try my luck on Sat~ hehe.

And regarding Emule... always stuck at 0%... why oh why?? Cry
baluku_lee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:25 pm    Post subject: Vote! Reply with quote Back to top

nikyy wrote:

Not enough votes ne~~

Me vote
- Toru in Pure
- Nukui in Koi no Chikara
- Kirihara in Beginner

Gomen, Koda san.. have to sacrifice u Sweat

Hi there! I vote for :
-Nukui in Koi no Chikara
-Koda in Good Luck
-Osuke in Yamato Nashideko

I think Shinichi is simply fabulous. None of his facial or physical expressions goes to waste in the portrayal of the character he is playing. Aaaahhhh ... i am juz so into him.... Lovey Eyes
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Vote! Reply with quote Back to top

baluku_lee wrote:

Hi there! I vote for :
-Nukui in Koi no Chikara
-Koda in Good Luck
-Osuke in Yamato Nashideko

I think Shinichi is simply fabulous. None of his facial or physical expressions goes to waste in the portrayal of the character he is playing. Aaaahhhh ... i am juz so into him.... Lovey Eyes

DATTOU desu! Welcome to this Tsutsumi thread! Do you all think we are like the few ones who learns to appreciate him? Grumble I hope more of Tsutsumi fans will come together and discuss about him Mr Green One question I will like to know is how is he like in real life~ I wonder... comical? or more to cool side~ Really would like to know ne~ too bad I don't know him~ kakakak
baluku_lee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Shinichi Shinichi Shinichi Reply with quote Back to top

He is quite elusive n private, I think, hence, not much info about him. And I wished I know Japanese so that I can read about him from Japanese websites and watch his stage plays if I go to Japan... sigh....

I think he is so versatile, he can portray any character so well. I just finished Koi no Chikara and fell in love with him all over again.... Lovey Eyes He is serious one minute and funny + goofy the next... the last scene is the best lah, of cos!! This drama is a MUST WATCH! Mr Green
nikyy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Misc Pictures Reply with quote Back to top

iluvhyde wrote:

Hayai desune!! Your reply...
Roberto Zucco? Yeah yeah... he has those abunai (dangerous) looks ne~ Very suitable~!

And for LUNCH... yeah... TOTALLY AGREE Grumble His "guest appearance" drove me nuts... Bang Head

AND~ do you own Chameleon Lip on DVD? U captured those? Mitai!! But their makeup sukoshi heavy desune~ Sweat From these picts I really wish Fukatsu Eri is married to Tsutsumi san~ Kiss They are so suitable for each other Naughty

Hee managed to get hold of the DVD Big Grin
yaloh for some reason the female cast all have heavy makeup Head Scratch
but storyline is Confused Confused Confused
& guess what, Eri acted as Tsutsumi san's elder sister Sweat

rem reading somewhere that back in 2002. both Tsutsumi & Eri are rumoured to be seen dating when they are shooting Koi no Chikara .. Mr Green Mr Green but both of them denied later on
Think Eri do have a bf, not sure if they are still together now.. his name is Noda Hideaki, a very famous stage director in Japan (rem tat guy who claims that he can see people's future at the bar before Takagi get drunk in Monday, tat's him, heehee)
Tsutsumi san's agent, siscompany, used to be part of the theatre company that Noda founded too..

let me see.. both of them have acted together for 4 times already... goodness... 1997, 2001, 2002 & 2004.. hmmmmm.. no wonder their chemistry is sooooo good

Last edited by nikyy on Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
nikyy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Vote! Reply with quote Back to top

iluvhyde wrote:

DATTOU desu! Welcome to this Tsutsumi thread! Do you all think we are like the few ones who learns to appreciate him? Grumble I hope more of Tsutsumi fans will come together and discuss about him Mr Green One question I will like to know is how is he like in real life~ I wonder... comical? or more to cool side~ Really would like to know ne~ too bad I don't know him~ kakakak

Yaloh looks like there's only the few of us here.. > <

U seen him off stage? try these

ed2k://|file|�ؑ����-GOOD_LUCK_������P.rmvb|119990329|1CB0D8E27CC0A0CCE5FCA7D95FC77213|/
ed2k://|file|[TWed2k][����][VCD]��a�`����-������P.mpg|244703256|40832DE4802DCC82FBDEDFD26914A03F|/

just checked the sources, the download speed should be much faster for these files.. Musashi probably need more patience

U knowlah... the speed of emule.. is just like its name Mr Green Mr Green

U should see him in SMAPXSMAP bistro & .....
goodness, he is soooooooooooo nervous ~~~ hehe
& the interview segment with Matsushima Nanako in Yamato.. he keep saying hayaku owarimasyou hehe Mr Green

but despite this, nervous ~~~~~~

at the beginning...

he's still capable of doing this

at the end.... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Last edited by nikyy on Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 150, 151, 152  Next
Page 2 of 152

Jump to: