jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Trick series (1, 2, 3, SP, Movie, etc.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eltinator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
Episode 4 tonight. In 70 minutes.... Big Grin

Gambatte! w00t!
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Episode 4 is in the bag... Big Grin

Interestingly, the show refers to each case as an episode, so after four shows, there have been only two "episodes"...
eltinator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
Episode 4 is in the bag... Big Grin

Interestingly, the show refers to each case as an episode, so after four shows, there have been only two "episodes"...

Hmm interesting. Maybe split up the DVDs into cases? hehe
Mr.ChoyBoi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

But if we split up the cases then wouldnt it be 5 cds versus 4? Which means more swaping is needed.... hehe
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mr.ChoyBoi wrote:
But if we split up the cases then wouldnt it be 5 cds versus 4? Which means more swaping is needed.... hehe

Yup. I'll stick with four discs. Though the last disc with have just one episode on it... Sweat
noodlefreak

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I laughed alot (again) during last night's episode. I thought Yabe's assistant was funny.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

noodlefreak wrote:
I thought Yabe's assistant was funny.

And a masochist. hehe
tomatoes78

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I watched the slit mikako episode also this past weekend. I loved the part when Ueda told Naoko to read the writing on the napkin. Question though. I was wondering if there was some additional humor that went over my head with the "skat" vs "slit" mistakes that Naoko kept making. It was funny already just seeing everybody correct her, but I keep thinking that maybe I'm missing something. This is only the 3rd episode I have watched so far.
Azumanga Daioh Fan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Trick 3 is the bomb. It is so funny and great. w00t! I still like it even though I haven't seen the past seasons. I will definetly keep on watching.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Azumanga Daioh Fan wrote:
Trick 3 is the bomb.

Ohhh, that term.... Sweat

But yeah, it's a great show. Smile

Quote:
It is so funny and great. w00t! I still like it even though I haven't seen the past seasons. I will definetly keep on watching.

Each series stands on it's own, so missing any of the other series or the movie, doesn't inhibit your enjoyment.... Big Grin
Mr.ChoyBoi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Im suprised a lot of people didnt know about the Trick series....
pcmodem

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:56 am    Post subject: The Amazing Randi Reply with quote Back to top

Just read about Trick 1 and Trick 2... I've not seen these, nor Trick 3.

It seems that the Trick series is based upon the real life James Randi, a famed magician that's HIGHLY respected in the scientific world for debunking paranormal and psychic frauds.

http://www.randi.org/

Now this series has me interested.
-PCM
Mr.ChoyBoi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I saw a video on him in my philosophy class... That guy is pretty awesome... Kinda reminds me of Naoko, but without the stupidity.... hehe
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:39 am    Post subject: Re: The Amazing Randi Reply with quote Back to top

pcmodem wrote:
Just read about Trick 1 and Trick 2... I've not seen these, nor Trick 3.

It seems that the Trick series is based upon the real life James Randi, a famed magician that's HIGHLY respected in the scientific world for debunking paranormal and psychic frauds.

http://www.randi.org/

Now this series has me interested.
-PCM

Trick1 and Trick2 are English subbed and available from one of our various traders/sellers... Elt?
pcmodem

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Re: The Amazing Randi Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Trick1 and Trick2 are English subbed and available from one of our various traders/sellers... Elt?

Elt' needs a rest. Sleep

I'm on episode 10 of Over Time, next I'll watch Seikei Bijin. After that, I'd like to get a copy of Yamato Nadeshiko from Elt' so I can see Matsushima Nanako for the first time. Smile

Of course, I have evening classes starting up this week too. So little time.
-PCM
eltinator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:57 am    Post subject: Re: The Amazing Randi Reply with quote Back to top

pcmodem wrote:

Elt' needs a rest. Sleep

I'm on episode 10 of Over Time, next I'll watch Seikei Bijin. After that, I'd like to get a copy of Yamato Nadeshiko from Elt' so I can see Matsushima Nanako for the first time. Smile

Of course, I have evening classes starting up this week too. So little time.
-PCM

I feel sleep hehe hehe

Yamato Nadeshiko... I think I have that sitting on my HD somewhere. Still gotta convert that into a DVD. RIght now I'm working my way through Golden Bowl, and then onto Beauitful Life and then I'll put Yamato Nadeshiko onto DVD Big Grin
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:05 am    Post subject: Re: The Amazing Randi Reply with quote Back to top

pcmodem wrote:
Elt' needs a rest. Sleep

Well, the next stop would be amrayu... But you'll have to wait until she's done with my copy of Okusama Wa Majo. Smile
noodlefreak

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mr.ChoyBoi wrote:
Im suprised a lot of people didnt know about the Trick series....

I wish I knew about the Trick series before. When they aired one of the previous seasons (not sure which one), I saw a very short part of it with someone dying and I thought it was scary so I didn't watch. (I'm a 9th grader who is very very chicken! Sweat )
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

noodlefreak wrote:
I wish I knew about the Trick series before. When they aired one of the previous seasons (not sure which one), I saw a very short part of it with someone dying and I thought it was scary so I didn't watch. (I'm a 9th grader who is very very chicken! Sweat )

Oh wow, you're a young pup! Big Grin
amrayu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:00 am    Post subject: Re: The Amazing Randi Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Well, the next stop would be amrayu... But you'll have to wait until she's done with my copy of Okusama Wa Majo. Smile

BTW, i finished burning it finally. Smile
i had to change the files to .mpg though (they were .dat extensions before). i would guess that you would want to watch it on the liteon dvd player. hehe
sending it out tomorrow i hope. w00t!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 23 of 44

Jump to: