jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Bijo ka Yajuu
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdfan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:46 am    Post subject: Bijo ka Yajuu Reply with quote Back to top

The 2nd highest rating show this past season only behind "Good Luck". Nanako and Masaharu were good at their leading roles. A "Typical" heart warming drama evloves around a TV news room. There were many news room related dramas out there. Therefore, this drama's storyline is quite predictable! A Worth watching show but not the best�cand the ending is too wide opened too! You would say "That's it?!". Need more romantic moments! The script does not have enough room to let Nanako to show her stuff....
lita_ardan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think this dorama is quite interesting.
Just like HERO, yes the story is kind of tipycal like HERO.
Nanako is beautiful like always, and fukuyama look like kimura in HERO ^_^
marzyu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i odn't know . . .. maybe i'm just not into these kinds of dramas, i didn't fidn it DAT good . . .. . haha unlike my fovourite dramas majo no jouken and to heart . . i seriously thoguth it wasnt' dat good
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey anyone know where can i download the theme song..the tokyo ska orchestra ones n the instrumental ones
i love the instrumental ones
damn cool!~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

juliana_phang wrote:
hey anyone know where can i download the theme song..the tokyo ska orchestra ones n the instrumental ones
i love the instrumental ones
damn cool!~

hey juliana.. i want it too!! Beaten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah
but i couldnt find any
oo
sad
Sad
really love that instrumental
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oooh i thought u oredi have it ... have u tried kazaa? Naughty
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
juliana_phang

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeap
tried that
i did search for the beauty n the beast
kiss or fight
Bijo ka Yajuu
n i even copied the kanji title from jdorama.com
but all sorts of files came out..even leslie cheung...kelly chan.. n bla bla..
crappy..
then i did a search for tokyo ska paradise orchestra..
tones of files appeared..i downloaded all!
n all of it r damn CRAPPY
now i'm deleting them 1 by 1
hish..
Sweat
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

juliana_phang wrote:
yeap
tried that
kiss or fight
Bijo ka Yajuu
crappy..
hish..
Sweat

lol hehe gambatte!!
juliana_phang

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Michi wrote:
juliana_phang wrote:
yeap
tried that
kiss or fight
Bijo ka Yajuu
crappy..
hish..
Sweat

hai..arigatou gozaimashita..
finish deleting..
Naughty

lol hehe gambatte!!
windrider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 8:23 pm    Post subject: Bijo ka yajuu (beauty and the beast) Reply with quote Back to top

Just finished this show today... i guess its a 8/10. Its adopts a a 1 story per episode style, like hero. Fukuyama's performance was absolutely enjoyable in this show... Nanako looked superb in this show... and the rest of the working team all fitted into the show perfectly. I would say this is a nice show, abit lame at times, but still doesnt make it too unacceptable. The jokes in this show are GOOD, thanks to fukuyama Mr Green Music was also good, i liked the sentimental tune as well as the ending song. An overall solid show, personally i enjoyed this significantly more than good luck. What do u ppl think?
manutunia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Agree......
i bought beauty and the beast along with good luck ....
but i enjoy more watching beauty and the beast....
maybe i just miss fukuyama sooooo much since he not around for a while......
juliana_phang

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i bought Bijo ka yajuu along with good luck ..same as u guyz
but of course i watched good luck first..
since i'm a crazy fan of kimutaku..

Bijo ka yajuu didnt really attract me..
i skipped few parts of that drama...
didnt sit still n watch...i was half way online while watching it...
Mr Green

this drama is pretty similar with news no onna
i can give a rough prediction what's gonna happen next...

i like the theme song..
anyone has it??
i've been looking for it for ages...
the instrumental 1 n the opening 1

overall..i still prefer Good Luck!!
Lovey Eyes
wai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bought Bijo ka yajuu but have yet to watch...good? Watched only 2 discs of Good Luck and lent it to a friend..was ok, but not something that keeps me changing discs...apologies to Juliana ne... Bonk

Watched Boku no ikiru michi by Tsuyoshi Kusanagi..that was pretty slow but very meaningful. Good acting by Tsuyoshi.. Applaud
juliana_phang

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wai wrote:
Bought Bijo ka yajuu but have yet to watch...good? Watched only 2 discs of Good Luck and lent it to a friend..was ok, but not something that keeps me changing discs...apologies to Juliana ne... Bonk

Watched Boku no ikiru michi by Tsuyoshi Kusanagi..that was pretty slow but very meaningful. Good acting by Tsuyoshi.. Applaud

oh!
haha
it doesnt matter
i'm more into good luck maybe because my idol is there
if kimutaku is part of bijo ka yajuu..then i think i'll give a dif. opinion
hehe
gale

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Also bought the vcds together. I watched Good Luck first cos it was better rated... it was in line to my expectations.

Beauty and the Beast exceeded my expectations by miles. I love Nanako's outfits! Applaud Found that the stories in B&B are easier to relate to than GL. We might not work in a newsroom but those who had experiences rushing for datelines at work would find some of the situations illustrated in B&B strangely familar. Wink

Both dramas are excellent productions but if i have to only keep one set... I'll keep Beauty and the Beast...
cynee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i also bought Bijo ka yajuu together with good luck!!... Bleah

i started on Bijo ka yajuu first... Fukuyama was good... his usual performance. i think nanako was great and she looks really pretty in this show! i feel that the first half of the drama was more interesting and it gets a little stale towards the end (the political part of nanako's father). i was also expecting more romantic scenes between the two leads Nut !

then i watched good luck!!... i loooove Takuya Mr Green !!! his acting never fails to impress me! i think he kept his stardard in this show... having quite good chemistry with his fellow actors.

story-wise i think both dramas did manage to show us how the job (news-reporting/airport crew) is like. if i were to choose... i think i would prefer good luck!! more as i prefer the story and there seems to be a nicer flow in it. somehow good luck!! just gives me a greater impression~~
wai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's good! At least i should say, it's more my cup of tea... Smile

Bought Good Luck coz Kimura's in it and the skies are really nice..but till now, cannot say what leaves a deep impression other than that... Sweat

BKY on the other hand was bought coz my friend has an extra...won't have watched it if not for the posts here. But surprisingly, it's better than i thought! Applaud Like you've mentioned, Nanako looked great in the show, but more than that, i quite like the cast, esp the anchor of the news...Sakuragi. Not that i like old men lah...but he's very convincing as one who has earned the respect of everyone in the department.. Wink
sahabat9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hahahha...

i think, most of us are the same.. Bleah why? coz i bought both jdrama too..hehehe..once i saw them, i just picked and pay..hehhee...good luck becoz of takuya..and Beauty or Beast (kiss or fight) becoz of masha...i like both of them...Smile

i watched good luck first..then, later on for masha...i think, i prefer good luck...but somehow, both are good...takuya looks very sensible and wise in good luck, while masha, he plays the role of a flirting guys but has a very nice heart...hehehhehe...i still remember how he troubled himself when he found out that nanako is having an interview with that &*##@!minister...Big Grin from that, we can see how responsible man he is...but always hard to show his truly feeling to nanako..
sieusaominhngoc

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I luv Fukuyama but anyone knows where to download this drama Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: