jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Member's Pics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 183, 184, 185  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KouSeiya315

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:

Get drunk. You're still young.

Once you hit 26, start slowing down.

Yep, he's right! Sometimes it hits earlier hehe Do it while it's fun.....since you are still 21, the novelty of being able to drink legally wears off quick because you can go whenever. Drinking is fun but don't get plastered to the point where you are sick and puking randomly, though. That stuff is kinda childish. By this age we should all know our tolerance. Bleah I don't mean hangovers the next day (that's fine and normal hehe), I mean while you're walking home you go "OMG, stop, wait, I think I gotta puke!! :::blegh::: Too late, let's get out of here before my neighbor comes and finds puke on their step. Ewww I have puke on my clothes!!" rofl

I was never really into clubbing, but I love to drink. But I REALLY don't like clubbing now, it's just not fun for me, not my bag. I prefer going to a bar with friends, going out to eat and drinking there, or chillin out and drinking w/ friends at one of their houses or mine. Oh yeah, getting drunk and doing karaoke is fun too!!! I'm not really into the club atmosphere with strangers all in my face and bothering me hehe I guess I'm older before my time Sweat
ahochaude

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KouSeiya315 wrote:
Yep, he's right!

*bowing*
Thank you, thank you! Big Grin

Kouseiya315 wrote:
Sometimes it hits earlier hehe Do it while it's fun.....since you are still 21, the novelty of being able to drink legally wears off quick because you can go whenever. Drinking is fun but don't get plastered to the point where you are sick and puking randomly, though. That stuff is kinda childish. By this age we should all know our tolerance. Bleah I don't mean hangovers the next day (that's fine and normal hehe), I mean while you're walking home you go "OMG, stop, wait, I think I gotta puke!! :::blegh::: Too late, let's get out of here before my neighbor comes and finds puke on their step. Ewww I have puke on my clothes!!" rofl

Yes. Enjoy it when you're young because most people have metabolisms that can burn off excessive carbohydrate and calorie intake. When you get older, it's then you'll find that it is a painful task to get rid of any alcohol induced weight.
---Bah, I sound like Richard Simmons...... Beaten

Anyway, ralphing all over the place is totally fine! Big Grin Ha, I just (MAJORLY) ralphed two weeks ago. Beaten
Heh, reminds me of when I passed out in my friend's closet after tanking about 2/3 of a smaller sized bottle of Bacardi 151. Dude, I puked in my sleep and ruined a $150.00 Armani Exchange shirt. Angry
Oh well, that was about 4 years ago and I've learned since then. Hey, but it was fun.

My point is that you might as well have fun while you still can. Before your body can't handle it and before it's time to get serious in... life.

Kouseiya315 wrote:
I was never really into clubbing, but I love to drink. But I REALLY don't like clubbing now, it's just not fun for me, not my bag. I prefer going to a bar with friends, going out to eat and drinking there, or chillin out and drinking w/ friends at one of their houses or mine. Oh yeah, getting drunk and doing karaoke is fun too!!! I'm not really into the club atmosphere with strangers all in my face and bothering me hehe I guess I'm older before my time Sweat

Me too. I'm all clubbed out. When I turned 18, it was all about hitting the club at least 3 times a week. But that shit got old. Now it's drinking at a restaraunt/bar/friend's house, or my house. .....Until that shit gets old too.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KouSeiya315 wrote:
I was never really into clubbing, but I love to drink.

Uh oh. Aho's got a drinkin' partner..... hehe

I'm picturing that drinking contest in Nepal from the beginning of Raiders of the Lost Ark. hehe
KouSeiya315

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:
Yes. Enjoy it when you're young because most people have metabolisms that can burn off excessive carbohydrate and calorie intake. When you get older, it's then you'll find that it is a painful task to get rid of any alcohol induced weight.
---Bah, I sound like Richard Simmons......

Don't go around to airports and bitch-slapping people now Rolly hehe

ahochaude wrote:
Anyway, ralphing all over the place is totally fine! Ha, I just (MAJORLY) ralphed two weeks ago. Heh, reminds me of when I passed out in my friend's closet after tanking about 2/3 of a smaller sized bottle of Bacardi 151. Dude, I puked in my sleep and ruined a $150.00 Armani Exchange shirt. Oh well, that was about 4 years ago and I've learned since then. Hey, but it was fun.

Well, that was 4 years ago. Wink Funny now though, that story was pretty funny too hehe Beaten We all puke once in a while, but making it a regular thing at our age (since you and I are the same age) and older is kinda...mreh. We get to know our tolerance, once in a while it fails or we ignore it. That's all good. But...my thing is, I've done the taking-care-of-puking-friends thing and vice versa. I'll never forget 3 years ago my friend got BOMBED at my house and puked uncontrollably in my room, all over my floor!!!!! Shake Head That was like a fountain, it was awful. Who cleaned it up? Me. Because she couldn't even keep her eyes open Sad I think that was a big contributor of it being an old thing for me, lol.

Plus, my area is one of the "trendy" areas. Lots of bars nearby. The most arrests that go on around here are related to people who can't handle their alcohol. I guess because I see it so much, it got old quicker. To me, seeing a stranger or a even friend puking on the street or somewhere random, it's just....ick. I'm an old lady before my time Cry

I get the feeling when I'm drinking where I know I have to slow down or I'm gonna get sick that night or the next day. It's something in my stomach. It comes from years of experience I guess hehe Well, also because I'm not a beer or wine drinker. Since I drink many different combos when I go out, I get that feeling. Depending on what I drink and/or mix, the feeling comes sooner or later. Drinking mixed drinks like I do, it's a bit harder to know when to stop so by now I'm used to it Mr Green

ahochaude wrote:
My point is that you might as well have fun while you still can. Before your body can't handle it and before it's time to get serious in... life.

My thing is, get drunk and have fun when you can and want to. I still do it, it's fun. Losing control is fine too....but as long as it doesn't cross the line of bothering other people by getting in their face and starting shit, vandalizing property, pissing on someone's front door or steps, and puking on other people's stuff/property or out in the public.

ahochaude wrote:

Me too. I'm all clubbed out. When I turned 18, it was all about hitting the club at least 3 times a week. But that shit got old. Now it's drinking at a restaraunt/bar/friend's house, or my house. .....Until that shit gets old too.

Yep, basically you want to go when you aren't old enough to drink in clubs. So once you are old enough, it gets old. Some people never grow out of that shit.....but I did really quick, and I was never a regular.

As for the latter, those don't really get old for me. What much else is there to do? hehe It's either with or without the booze.
Rio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

biru=warui~~ Twisted

kin'en area peplz~~~!!!

uhh anywhos ... me new piccies bleh

Bow lofth meeeeeeee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mr.ChoyBoi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Are you in a doctors office Rio?? Crazy hehe
Rio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mr.ChoyBoi wrote:
Are you in a doctors office Rio?? Crazy hehe

doctors office?? Sweat

�͂�~~CHOI��ꐡ���ꂦ���ł� Beaten

Choi i wasnt in a doc's office thats my room XD thats how it looks at night .

haha why??
did it look like a doc's office? oy~~ it think its alil bit too cluttered to be an office. rofl
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sudeki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice pics everyone

Last edited by Sudeki on Wed May 30, 2007 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sudeki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Last edited by Sudeki on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:35 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sudeki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Last edited by Sudeki on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Xavio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is it really you ?
Lovey Eyes

There are models... or fake on the pics Smile You, chinaxdawl and the best is sammimatsu...
I'd like to go where screwface is...

My photos are coming ... Where should I post them ?
Ikumu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wooop! last summer, and last summer's onnanoko hehe
ahochaude

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sudeki wrote:

Holy Moly!!! Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes Bonk Bonk Bonk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Let's find BURU!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:
Holy Moly!!! Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes Bonk Bonk Bonk
�܂����A�����䂱�ƁIDude, you're SO easy! hahaha...
Buruburu wrote:
Let's find BURU!
Hey buru, it sez i need a logon & PW...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Niko2x, i have to say that your Gif/pic owns all.
Buruburu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

niko2x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i would have to guess, buru is the only non-white guy there, right? Mr Green

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Xavio wrote:
Niko2x, i have to say that your Gif/pic owns all.
merci beaucoup, xavio! bienvenue d'ici! (your english is DEFINITLEY better than my french!)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Buruburu wrote:
Let's find BURU!

Is that Chris Moneymaker on the far left!? hehe hehe hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 183, 184, 185  Next
Page 64 of 185

Jump to: