jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Tackey & Tsubasa
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 168, 169, 170  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nefretiri

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nai_yve wrote:
I'm just LOVIN' this thread.... Naughty

SglitzyS thanks for posting those magazine scans - I esp like the 2nd one where Takki's lying down with his feet against wall and book on his chest...he ooks so relaxed w00t!

xilin - o . m . g *drool* Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes

THUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YVIEEEEEEE!!!!! ur here too! *kicks*
i love that pic too!!!! i'm completely OBSESSED with his ARM on that particular photo! i have no idea why but HIS ARM.............. wanna BITE HIS ARM........ rofllll!
i have all those scanned biggier and clearer in my gallery i think u know where... ^-^ and gonna be updating soon too coz i just shopped magazines like mad today hoahahahahah

did everybody preorder Tackey & Tsubasa's new single yet? HOHOHO
nefretiri

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TANG wrote:
awwww taki is so cute, even though he is more girly than i am.
i 'd still make hamburgers with him cuz the kid is sexy.
ya know i have been looking for that pic of taki with the towel. once i saved it on my computer and my sis cut it up in photo shop bcs she said his legs were too skinny and he looked like a little boy, and
little boys shouldnt be naked on the internet. anyway. i luv that kid.

funny how you should say that he's "GIRLY" lollllll i actually think he's otherwise! actually, i've always thought that he's just simply BEAUTIFUL.... *BUT*... i didn't realize just how MASCULINE his face is... if you don't agree with me... here's my explanation. if his face isn't masculine, he'd make a VERY BEAUTIFUL GIRL when dressed as a girl, but try dressing him as a girl and you get..... A VERY UGLY DRAG QUEEN! ROFLOLMAOOOO!!!!! seriously!!!! have u seen the calendar's DRAG pics!??? Tsubasa made such a BEAUTIFUL SUPERMODEL and takki....... *sweatdrops*... drag drag drag mama Takki...... *sweatdrops* Tsubasa and Akanishi Jin have very feminine faces they make VERY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS (especially JIN) but Takki.... oh nonononono... even at 16 yrs old he DID . NOT . MAKE . A . PRETTY . GIRL . AT . ALL rofloooollll... rite now am away from home, no access to scanners but when i get home, i'll scan u all his DRAG photos... laugh to death yo... he's a very ugly girl HAHAHAHAH...

funny how he's very masculine yet he's more beautiful than any woman in the world HAHAHAH... how does that work? xDDDDD look closely at his face, his face is beautiful but not feminine at all yo xDDDDDDD
nai_yve

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nefretiri wrote:

THUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YVIEEEEEEE!!!!! ur here too! *kicks*
i love that pic too!!!! i'm completely OBSESSED with his ARM on that particular photo! i have no idea why but HIS ARM.............. wanna BITE HIS ARM........ rofllll!
i have all those scanned biggier and clearer in my gallery i think u know where... ^-^ and gonna be updating soon too coz i just shopped magazines like mad today hoahahahahah

did everybody preorder Tackey & Tsubasa's new single yet? HOHOHO

NERE!!!! haaaalllllooooo!!! *hugs* Mr Green

Hehe...well it IS a Takki thread yo - how can I not be here?!?!?! gotta check out what everyone is saying about the BEAUTIFUL ONE!!!! YAHHHH sooo know what you mean about THAT arm!!!!! It's just too beautiful for words (and we can't forget about the sarasara hair!!!!) But Nere - BITE his arm?? ROFL... hehe Still can't believe they're giving/given away that pillow!!!! DAMN that's is one helluva lucky girl (...or...erm...guy?! LOL)

MAJI DE?!?! More mags w00t! w00t! w00t! nice nice nice can't wait to see!!! Sooooo you got copy of CANDY then??? Mr Green ...ur avatar pic -still can't get over how sexy he looks!!!)

And no...haven't preordered 'Seranade' yet - waiting for Yesasia to get their arse into gear...am v v v tempted though! Sweat
nefretiri

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nai_yve wrote:

NERE!!!! haaaalllllooooo!!! *hugs* Mr Green

Hehe...well it IS a Takki thread yo - how can I not be here?!?!?! gotta check out what everyone is saying about the BEAUTIFUL ONE!!!! YAHHHH sooo know what you mean about THAT arm!!!!! It's just too beautiful for words (and we can't forget about the sarasara hair!!!!) But Nere - BITE his arm?? ROFL... hehe Still can't believe they're giving/given away that pillow!!!! DAMN that's is one helluva lucky girl (...or...erm...guy?! LOL)

MAJI DE?!?! More mags w00t! w00t! w00t! nice nice nice can't wait to see!!! Sooooo you got copy of CANDY then??? Mr Green ...ur avatar pic -still can't get over how sexy he looks!!!)

And no...haven't preordered 'Seranade' yet - waiting for Yesasia to get their arse into gear...am v v v tempted though! Sweat

eh??? u dun wanna BITE THAT ARM???? LOLLL.... i wanna MOLEST that arm too btw hahahahahh and crawl up into it.... man... what a beautiful arm that is... *seriously, i need help... i get obsessed over the weirdest takizawa body parts--and that does not include ROMEO* lol xDDDDDD

i havent preordered serenade either..... i think i'm not gonna wait for yesasia... i heard amazon or hmv are faster and actually cheaper... cdjapan is really exp with the shipping...

and YES! i got candy!!!! am at the sg airport now... gonna fly home and SCAN SCAN SCAN..... *schlurpppp*

dude... i didn't even know there was a takki thread here......... i need to get out a little more.... i'm ALWAYS blogging +_+ lol... glad i found one here! and seems like fun too!!!! YAY!

and YES they look sooo cute together! its one of my favorite photos that takki teasing tsuba with that balloon gun! so MISCHIEVOUS.... his face, and tsuba was just like IYAAAAAA~ KOWAIII~~~~! that is soooo *CUTE!* (dies) i loved that magazine.... i almost framed it hahahah xD so many SILLY PHOTOS...
xilin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi NERE, I'm glad that now you're here too. I've been posting some pics from your blogsite and they set this thread on FIRE!!!! Anyways, thanks for all the scans! They are all very, very beautiful! Wanna see those tackey in drag too!!! it would surely make me laugh!!! rofl

IRRASHAIMASE!!! w00t!
nai_yve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nefretiri wrote:

eh??? u dun wanna BITE THAT ARM???? LOLLL.... i wanna MOLEST that arm too btw hahahahahh and crawl up into it.... man... what a beautiful arm that is... *seriously, i need help... i get obsessed over the weirdest takizawa body parts--and that does not include ROMEO* lol xDDDDDD

i havent preordered serenade either..... i think i'm not gonna wait for yesasia... i heard amazon or hmv are faster and actually cheaper... cdjapan is really exp with the shipping...

and YES! i got candy!!!! am at the sg airport now... gonna fly home and SCAN SCAN SCAN..... *schlurpppp*

dude... i didn't even know there was a takki thread here......... i need to get out a little more.... i'm ALWAYS blogging +_+ lol... glad i found one here! and seems like fun too!!!! YAY!

and YES they look sooo cute together! its one of my favorite photos that takki teasing tsuba with that balloon gun! so MISCHIEVOUS.... his face, and tsuba was just like IYAAAAAA~ KOWAIII~~~~! that is soooo *CUTE!* (dies) i loved that magazine.... i almost framed it hahahah xD so many SILLY PHOTOS...

Muwahaha well erm...ok maybe have a lil nibble Mr Green - dun wanna deface beautiful arm yo! Mr Green and yes yes yes SNUGGLE up into that arm!!!!!!!! kyaaaa....I think I would die a v happy girl!!! Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes LOLLLL I think a lot of us need help Sweat...need to join TakiTsubaholics anonymous FAST!!!

REALLY? Amazon / HMV are faster AND cheaper! ooohhh think I might have to check em both out later! Can't wait till it's out...can't wait to SEE THAT PV!!!!!! - AND only a month to go!!!! wooohooooo! And am SOOOOO glad there's no trading cards this time... Sweat then again...a lot can happen in a month...JE might start altering things last minute *gulp* really wouldn't surprise me if they did....

LOl nah BLOGGING is good! You keep doin what you do gal - dun think (Takki) blog world would be the same if suddenly stopped blogging! Shake Head anyhooooo soooo happy you found this thread...!

maaahhhhhh TxT are always soooo cute together! Muwahahahahaha some of the things they get up to/do at shoots - cracks me up sooooo much!!!!! And....I KNOW doesn't Takki look soooo cheeky in that pic...ahhh I love it when he's like that...just . too . adorable . for . words!!!! Lovey Eyes
nefretiri

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NEWSFLASHHHH THEY JUST FINISHED SHOOTING THEIR PV!!!!!!!! (the one with the *ahem*... PROPS!!!!) xDDDDDD

omgggg i can't wait for a new PV!!!! they better not give us ANOTHER boring PV like stupid one day one dream or sotsugyou..... ok i can't complain... the PVs actually have no plots because what it is all about is exposing nothing but their faces LOL... does anything else matter besides that?

although... i really want PVs as cool as their first 3 though... that Hatachi Visual Mix three PVs..... oh mamamamamaaaaa *HEARTSSSSS*

gawd... i really hope serenade is a dance song... (hardly unlikely... seeing the TITLE... but hey... with Takki, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!)

and trading cards... WE'LL NEVER KNOW DEAR...... the avex site hasn't announced the details yet in their official site! they only announced, yes got new single in nov 3, but no details yet!!!! the ball is still in their court!!!! Sweat

and hi xilin!!!!!!!!! w00t!

i just finished reading the entire thread too LOL........ ur all so funny hahahah... but funny how almost all pics posted here are those of him in his junior years though.... but he's cute nonetheless.... BUT talented. If someone dares to say he has no talent i will smack them silly. Not that i'm biased but if you see him acting in Taiyou no Kisetsu, then you see him in Boku Dake no Madonna... it's like complete opposite polars LOL... one same person is able to pull off two such different characters (tatsuya = dark & sexy as opposed to kyon = cutesy-kiddy & baka), now THAT takes talent!

oh and those records... yeah takki is sooo amazing....... oh btw, the youngest record on stage wasn't on globe theatre but at the Tokyo Teigoku (Imperial) Theatre though... its a prestigious theatre for the musical industry.... he was performing Dream Boy then (January 2004)

Oh and for Dream Boy... did you know... he was insured for 200 million yen (2 million USD) by Johnny-san? Because he was doing that crazy ass bungee stunt on top of the audience.... but seriously... that bungee stunt..... *___* (nere is starry-eyed).... its so beautiful... i watched his bungee stunt in the Osaka Dream Boy from the 2nd floor balcony 1st row dead center, so he was really like... IN FRONT OF MY FACE... i can see his expression, his *concentration* (kaaaakkkkoiiiiiiii his face looked sooo seriousssss i LOVE it), and how taihen it seemed for him to bounce and flip and bounce and flip and then he had to climb onto the trapeze to jump down again to bounce and flipflipflipflipflip.......

he is truly an amazing person....... despite that he is baka..!!! *LOL* and he needs to get out a little more... like... go watch FINDING NEMO or something gyahhhh hermit!!! and STOP watching pro-wrestling!!! and STOP obsessing about wanting to become a pro-wrestler (Takki! you'll get KILLED!!!) and STOP obsessing about wanting to buy a pro-wrestling ring!!!!! just STOP obsessing about pro-wrestling, PERIOD!!! LOLLL!!!

i can't shut up about takki! doushiyou kanaaaaa.......

Last edited by nefretiri on Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
nefretiri

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

as promised....

drag takki versus supermodel tsubako *LOL*

more dragness....

Sweat Sweat Sweat

he's really DRAG isn't he? he DOES NOT make a pretty girl yo... but tsubasa.............. Lovey Eyes sugoi....
lia00027

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:50 am    Post subject: Takky still.... Reply with quote Back to top

Okay I heard it from a news that takky still go on with his ex girl (I think you know who). Shocked
nefretiri

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

where got such news?
the only person he seems to be dating lately is either a 30-yr-old salaryman... or THE HORSE... hahahahahahh Mr Green

LOLLL u need to stop trying to find news about his girlfriends i reeeeeeeeallyyy don't think he has one yo Grumble *nee, Yvie?* hehe lolllll

even if he has one, i'd like to focus more towards the more important aspects of takizawa hideaki, and his girlfriend is not one of them Mr Green
nai_yve

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Waaaaaahhhhh getting more and more excited by the day about single AND that pv and esp about those PROPS!!!! hehe pray wish hope same kind of props tsubaholic predicted!!! hehe muwahahahaha...then again knowing baka Takki - these supposed *props* will prob turn out to be something completely and utterly BAKAAAAA!!!! Sweat And...GAWD please dun let it be like sotsugyou - yes yes pv *looked* v pretty but erm...it was also chotto boring! I didn't think ODOD was *that* bad - except OMG those silly cranes!!!! what the heck was all that about?!?!?! I mean TxT looked beautiful - the scenery was BEAUTIFUL but those cranes just RUINED it!!!!!!! Doh! ...*sigh* only time will tell ne...

Ahhh really really hope Tsuba does play song on ToBase so at least fans will have *some* kind of idea about this single (also wondering about this idol-like cover he's been going on about...!!)...then again saying that - this whole *guess what TxT single/pv will be like* is so much FUN! LOL

Sweat it's those pics again....hehe...I still remember the first time I saw those pics my eyes literally *popped* out of their sockets... Shocked <--yeh bit like that...Tsuba really does look amazing ne...I swear if you cover up adam's apple he could soooo pass for a girl! muwhahahaha maybe I should try it out - show some of my guy friends and ask them what they think As for Takki...erm....NO COMMENT.... rofl def drag drag DRAAAAAGGGGG! (nere isn't that the pic he had as wallpaper on his keitai?!?! Sweat) still have not worked out what makes Takki look so strange in pic...I mean you would've thought with a face like that pulling off the 'LADY' look would be no problem for him...demo... Sweat maybe it's the blond wig?!! or maybe it's just the angle?! maybe better if shot from side cos we all know Takki has beautiful profile mmmm or maybe not cos jaw...ahhh nope nope he just DOES NOT make a pretty gal! Liked the outfits though (those knee high boots!!!!) and oh Takki's nails! Mr Green

Maahhh he really would be super Takki if had g/f too...I mean what with his crazy insane MAD schedule nowadays...how could he *possibly* fit in time for g/f...besides he's got his aikata Mr Green - not that he's been seeing him that much these days either *cries* (Tsuba's b'day IS coming up though - wonder what Takki's got planned?!?! Mr Green) And is it me or has Takki not mentioned his 'beloved' in his Takiren lately?! LOL and nere am starting to believe more and more about imaginary friend theory - v possible! hehe
xilin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NERE, thanks for the all those infos...but the drag pics... i know i said i'd go rofl looking at drag tackey but i think i just went bleh. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE WAKE ME UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE??? GOMENASAI but i can't bear seeing the object of my desire dressed up like one of those pretty little things...I JUST CAN'T! it's just too mind-boggling!!! tonight, as i lay on my bed, i'd be haunted by DRAG TACKEY...that's sooooooo scary ...NERE, please post some of those hot pixs, i think i need a dose of HOT, HOT TACKEY right now. I need to debug myself of that scary drag tackey.... Shocked
nefretiri

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i have that clip... but its 100 MB large... dunno how to transport it to you
you can try searching it on kazaa (thats where i got it) or winmx...
details for that show is:

Music Station 30 August 2002 - Ki.Se.Ki - Takizawa Hideaki

there's a performance and also a short interview actually......
i love that performance its the BEST Ki.Se.Ki performance ever!!! he looks sooooooooooooooooooo AWESOME... makes me wanna cry when i first saw it, the setting so beautiful too..................... and he looks soooo hoooot..... he's wearing black if i remember correctly... and a sukesuke see-through shirt underneath his jacket.... CAN SEE HIS HOLY TAMAGO lol xD *dies*
nefretiri

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yvie... tsubasa BETTER play that new song on his ToBase tonight!!!!!!!! Coz J-web already announced it if he decides to go on his own agenda..... we'll all send takki over to spank him! HAHAHAH xDDDDDDD

yeah 1D1D's problem was the cranes though..... but still, there was no PLOT either there... i really just want something with a plot like kiseki-get-down-true heart, or at least something fun like YUME....!!!!

yeah takki hasn't mentioned tsuba in takiren lately... and vice versa... I MISS ALL THOSE "To Imai-san..." and "To Takizawa-san..." messages!!!!!!!!!! UWAAAAA... *spanks both boys for depriving us of some unit love* SadSadSad

and HAHAHAHH YES!!!! I REMEMBER THAT!!!! Takki said he had his DRAG PHOTO as his keitai wallpaper....!!!! NARCISSIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!!! what on earth is going on in his head! LOL

hahahahahhh xilin!!!!!! daijoubu yoooo his drag pic is just funny!!!!!! HAHAHAHH xDDDDDDDDD even takki LOVES his own drag pic that he used it for his keitai wallpaperrrr deshou? but anyway... to give u your dose of takki hotness..................................

takki: what am i gonna do with u girls? Sweat

erm... hot enough for you???? Mr Green Mr Green Mr Green
nai_yve

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Almost forgot about these... rofl

School girl Takki and Tsuba... hehe hehe hehe

LOL wonder what they're gonna come up with for next year's calender! Mr Green
SglitzyS

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nai_yve wrote:
Almost forgot about these... rofl

School girl Takki and Tsuba... hehe hehe hehe

LOL wonder what they're gonna come up with for next year's calender! Mr Green

rofl hehe Takki looks cute as a girl. Love the hair but the legs..ehh.. Sweat
baybeehxsleepi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^ lol funny pics

by the way what he is currently doing now? any new drama?
Akakage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think he's currently doing that Taiga Drama "Yotshisune" which will be broadcasted by NHK next year in 2005 after Shinsengumi.

Wah..Takky looks so kakkoii as a samurai..Drooling
Dabbies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ohh... i find CUTE & ELEGANT in those pics above... Mr Green hahahah.... so funny.... Naughty

tata...(",)
enen_shun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

omg !! Shocked tackey & tsubasa in that sch gals outfit is so shocking ~~ haha ~~ so cute ~~~~ w00t!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
Page 19 of 170

Jump to: