jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
KSCI-18/KXLA-44 (SoCal) JDramas
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 11:28 am    Post subject: KSCI-18/KXLA-44 (SoCal) JDramas Reply with quote Back to top

Channel 44??

I know that a new show, Trick (http://jdorama.com/drama_521.htm) is starting this coming Sunday on KSCI-18....

Last edited by bmwracer on Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ren

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great news. I'm going to visit my uncle in LA in a month i wonder if they have cable.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't take it the wrong way, Ren, but where in California are you?

Um, KSCI-18 is a broadcast channel, so you don't need to have cable... But you do need to be around LA/Long Beach/San Diego(?) to pick up the signal... Smile
Ren

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i live in Stockton i have basic cable.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh, Stockton. Near Frisco and Yosemite, neh? Smile
Ren

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It is in the central valley near sacramento and modesto. San Joaquin County
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cool.

Hey, if you're going to be in LA next month, you should check out the Nisei Week Festival in Little Tokyo (http://www.niseiweek.org/) starting August 9th through August 17th... Great stuff... Big Grin
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey bmw racer are ya gonna go? i'll be going definately....so are ya?..any 1 else from cali going 2 this thing? Jumpie Wave

Last edited by lovelessemotion on Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
hey bmw racer are ya gonna go? i'll be going definately....so are ya?..any 1 else from calui going 3 this thing? Jumpie Wave

Oh yeah, I plan to be there...

I'm not sure which day: August 9 or August 10 (parade day)...Maybe both! hehe
zbl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i live in the bay area. can i pick up the signal?
thanks for the heads up on the festival. i may be down in la myself during that period of time. have to check and figure out with accomodation.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zbl wrote:
i live in the bay area. can i pick up the signal?
thanks for the heads up on the festival. i may be down in la myself during that period of time. have to check and figure out with accomodation.

I'm sure there must be a station similar to KSCI in the bay area where you could pick up these shows on the air...

If nobody here knows, try asking someone on the KIKU-TV (Hawaii) message board: http://www.kikutv.com/message_board/index.html
jo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: LA DORAMA Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
does any 1 know which dorama are airing here in LA...i saw them last thurs at 9 or 10 pm...... and i also saw another 1 on sunday at 8 or 9 pm... both on channel 44 can any1 help me with the names....or if ya live in the greater LA area give them a-tune in!.... i know i'll be watching 2...
lets spread the jdrama love Chatter Chatter Chatter Bleah

Here's a wesbite that list current jdramas, and past jdrama in So-Cal. has the time schedule, starting date and ending date. Don't know who the webmaster is but the site is updated all the time. Pretty good site.

http://www.geocities.com/isweartoyou/dramasontv.htm
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good link. Big Grin It's more up to date than the KCSI site listing.
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 3:42 am    Post subject: Re: LA DORAMA Reply with quote Back to top

jo wrote:

Here's a wesbite that list current jdramas, and past jdrama in So-Cal. has the time schedule, starting date and ending date. Don't know who the webmaster is but the site is updated all the time. Pretty good site.

hey thanks for the link man...i was looking for this 4ever!!!...but i always only found hawaii or sanfran sites...thanks again dude! Applaud
Lakai845

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Whats the theme song their playing in that website? Is it By Chemistry? I forgot the name of that song.

Im going to be in little tokyo for the festival so i hope to see yah there. Smile

Btw im new here Big Grin
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Irasshaimase, Lakai845... Big Grin

Where are you located in SoCal?

Hey, it seems that a number of us will be at the Nisei Week Festival... There should be a JDorama booth! Big Grin
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

great idea bmw...but could we really manage? i mean are we gonna be there all week?...i'm just gonna go for theparade and the closing ceremonies......that's the only days i could get off work!!!!!!

hey lakai ur going 2? cool!...good 2 hear alot of peps are going 2 this thing!!! it'll be hella fun!

Last edited by lovelessemotion on Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:48 am; edited 2 times in total
jo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lakai845 wrote:

Whats the theme song their playing in that website? Is it By Chemistry? I forgot the name of that song.

Im going to be in little tokyo for the festival so i hope to see yah there. Smile

Btw im new here Big Grin

The name of the song?!?, it is actually located at the bottom page in that website. It says, the song was sung by 'Chemistry', the name of the song is 'KIMI WO SAGASHITETA' used in the 'Wedding Planner' drama.
Super No. 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did anybody else watch the first episode of "TRICK"? I thought it was rather slow. If the next episode isn't very good then I might just skip this series.

Nisei Week started today. Big Grin I'm going to Little Tokyo on the 17th. There is going to be an anime and video game show.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Super No. 1 wrote:
Did anybody else watch the first episode of "TRICK"? I thought it was rather slow. If the next episode isn't very good then I might just skip this series.

Nisei Week started today. Big Grin I'm going to Little Tokyo on the 17th. There is going to be an anime and video game show.

Yeah, I caught the first episode of "Trick" and it wasn't that bad... Sort of a cliffhanger at the end, neh? Big Grin

Heading off to Nisei Week tomorrow (Sunday, 8/10) and catch the parade... It's gonna be damn hot: 94 degrees F... I'll probably swing by Suehiro for lunch...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 1 of 41

Jump to: